Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki, how about instead of begging for a freebie, you book something. You'll be lucky to get anything at this rate. Also, as someone else said, if they didn't do something everyday and get spoiled, a trip to jumpin or Hatton for their birthday would be enough. They are going to be 3, imagine what they will be asking for when they are 13
will probably expect a cruise ship for two weeks "for free"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's a few free cruises round the UK popping up on my timeline so its only a matter of time.
Omg I was only joking she better not get that. She has had more breaks during this pandemic than a normal family have over about three years.

I bet she is searching for one now. I am going to find one myself and write to them to say please gift to keyworkers, not influencers

Reactions: 13
Omg I was only joking she better not get that. She has had more breaks during this pandemic than a normal family have over about three years.

I bet she is searching for one now. I am going to find one myself and write to them to say please gift to keyworkers, not influencers
The Long mum (who is VERY annoying) and does nothing but moan about her ex, date random men and talk about wanking has 10% of fopps following and has just ponced a weeks cruise round the UK with her current bloke so I really think this is a possibility 🤬

Oh tit I've probably given fopps a load of ammunition to put in her begging emails from this post

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The Long mum (who is VERY annoying) and does nothing but moan about her ex, date random men and talk about wanking has 10% of fopps following and has just ponced a weeks cruise round the UK with her current bloke so I really think this is a possibility 🤬

Oh tit I've probably given fopps a load of ammunition to put in her begging emails from this post
Well I hope she gets a cruise and she gets horrible tummy bug and has to stay in her bunk. Mind you she'd be happy cos she’d lose some weight whilst not eating 😂

• Haha
20210809_185714.jpg

Fopps inspired me to cook chicken and mushroom risotto. It's got half a bottle of white wine in, oil, butter, fresh herbs, and a whole 170g wedge of parmesan grated into it, and it can't be bothered with fine powdering of parmesan on it, coarse grated, between 2 of us. Life is too short.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 705249

Fopps inspired me to cook chicken and mushroom risotto. It's got half a bottle of white wine in, oil, butter, fresh herbs, and a whole 170g wedge of parmesan grated into it, and it can't be bothered with fine powdering of parmesan on it, coarse grated, between 2 of us. Life is too short.
Looks fab, we’ll all be round at 7.30pm for dinner. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
There's a few free cruises round the UK popping up on my timeline so its only a matter of time.
Can you imagine her trying to prance and preen and eye duck herself in a cabin 🤣 good luck with those selfies Nicola. Also, they'd have to actually watch their precious miracle so they don't go overboard. Far too much work.

• Haha
visualisation = filter the duck out of yourself and post it just like she does!!! shallow beeatch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what is she even shite-ing on about ? Random mentions of the Olympics..... random 'big' words thrown in....... God she's a duck wit she really is !!

• Heart
She releases a video referring to the olympics being on, when they’ve just finished. Fantastic timing and accuracy as per.
I wish someone would ask her what makes her qualified, in any way shape or form, to give advice like this? She is referring back to a ‘tactic’ used in slimming world, an organisation she was sacked from. She is living off the dregs of any former success she managed. It is drying up fast.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.