Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her half sister is 100 times prettier than her.

So much more natural looking and genuinely glowing from inside out.

Not one of pricki's faces are a patch on her.....the real reason why she doesn't post many pics of them together I bet!

Reactions: 22
Her half sister is 100 times prettier than her.

So much natural looking and genuinely glowing from inside out.

Not one of pricki's faces are a patch on her
Those three look nothing alike. I don’t see the resemblance between them at all (I know they aren’t full siblings anyway but it’s like three randomers). Someone has asked if they have the same parents lol looks like genuine question but we know she’s paranoid everyone’s a tattler so she’ll just block and delete.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s wait for the “my world 🌍 “ “my boys 💙” comment on Chris’ post 😂

Those trainers WTAF!!!!

• Haha
She actually looks genuinely relaxed, happy and pretty in the pictures with her brother and sister.
Much happier than when she's with her husband and boys.

Reactions: 19
Credit where credit is due, Chris actually seems a lot more natural at the parenting malarkey than she does. He still enables her though, but maybe the poor guy has tried telling her and it doesn’t work.

Reactions: 20
Correct me if I’m wrong!, but wasnt Madmazza the babysitter,who went on to have an affair and married the man who fathered Princess Fopps., I believe the 1/2 sister is the child Mad Mazda babysat .Oh my god I need a paracetamol now
How do you know this?

Reactions: 4
So she says her nose creases when she's really happy... shame thats never when you're with those precious, longed for boys, hey Nikki 🙄
And also filler/botox overload creases.

Christ she is sooooo bleeping shallow. Can't just put a "happy" pic on without analysing her pointing out her flaws before other people could get in first. Pathetic duck.

Reactions: 20
Correct me if I’m wrong!, but wasnt Madmazza the babysitter,who went on to have an affair and married the man who fathered Princess Fopps., I believe the 1/2 sister is the child Mad Mazda babysat .Oh my god I need a paracetamol now
Woowwwwww 👀 I think its time to get Graham in

Mad Mazda
Also - what a typo, from now on I shall refer to her as Mad Mazda 🚘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She told everyone and laughed about it
Doesn't surprise me, I mean she's the product of two people who apparently have the morals of an alley cat. I must say ALOT is making sense right now. What's the betting Mad Mazda was always paranoid he'd do it again, so was always dolled up, on high alert? Remind you of anyone 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bleeping konk on it 😮
The crease isn’t because you’re happy, it’s because you haven’t been able to edit it out as you normally do! 🤣
Invisalign didn't work for NIKKI and I bet Nikki Ryan Fopperholic wishes she still had a nice nose like her sister and hadn't injected it to hell

Doesn't surprise me, I mean she's the product of two people who apparently have the morals of an alley cat. I must say ALOT is making sense right now. What's the betting Mad Mazda was always paranoid he'd do it again, so was always dolled up, on high alert? Remind you of anyone 👀
I'm not 100% (I'm sure someone will correct me) but it may have been mentioned in the wedding speeches?? Something is ringing a bell 🤔 isn't it grim! It doesn't paint a sweet family pic does it 🤣😳

I don't know anything about Emma's mother I don't think they speak about her🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chris has now posted photos of the boys. Looks like a good day but he seems to be covering up Grayson’s eye with a jaunty angled hat! Why hide it? Get it fixed!

Chris has now posted photos of the boys. Looks like a good day but he seems to be covering up Grayson’s eye with a jaunty angled hat! Why hide it? Get it fixed!
I've said it before.... my son has a squint, he is under a consultant. We 100% acknowledge it and know that in the future he will probably need surgery to correct it. I don't understand what the problem is in acknowledging it. It might make you more relatable Nicola!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.