Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many pairs of trainers does one person need for the gym ? Why do they have to match/go with her gym wear? Surely one or maybe two decent pairs of trainers is sufficient? I'm new to wearing trainers regularly as only started doing serious walking earlier in the year... I have a pair of pink/turquoise coloured ones I wear with any leggings... hoodie etc... Surely proper exercise and working out doesn't matter if you're not in high fashion coordinating clothing/trainers??? I couldn't be doing with trying to 'break in' new trainers etc 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
How many pairs of trainers does one person need for the gym ? Why do they have to match/go with her gym wear? Surely one or maybe two decent pairs of trainers is sufficient? I'm new to wearing trainers regularly as only started doing serious walking earlier in the year... I have a pair of pink/turquoise coloured ones I wear with any leggings... hoodie etc... Surely proper exercise and working out doesn't matter if you're not in high fashion coordinating clothing/trainers??? I couldn't be doing with trying to 'break in' new trainers etc 🙄🙄
A lot of people who lift don't even wear those sorts of trainers. They wear converse or vans etc. Those running trainers are unsuitable apparently. We all know she does eff all other than eye duck herself, in dreadful zebra Tanya Turner combos anyway 🤣 she couldn't lift a bag of sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A lot of people who lift don't even wear those sorts of trainers. They wear converse or vans etc. Those running trainers are unsuitable apparently. We all know she does eff all other than eye duck herself, in dreadful zebra Tanya Turner combos anyway 🤣 she couldn't lift a bag of sugar
Exactly - I've always found Converse Hi-tops best when lifting, for grip, mainly. She wouldn't be seen dead in those though, plus, she doesn't need them, because she lifts 2kg handweights, and uses assisted machines. She doesn't have a decent lifting regimen, because she isn't interested in gaining any muscle, or improving strength. She would need to eat way more for that, and we all know she has an eating disorder, with her only goal to be as skinny as she can possibly be.

Reactions: 20
Did no one else study the receipt 😂 She bought them on Friday morning, and if it’s the right receipt (there seemed to be quite a few in there!!) they were forty quid.
She’s such a sad sack is Nikki Ryan Fopperholic.

Did no one else study the receipt 😂 She bought them on Friday morning, and if it’s the right receipt (there seemed to be quite a few in there!!) they were forty quid.
Or, am I the sad sack for being so scrutinous of what she spends and buys? 😫😫🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I tried to zoom in to see how she paid 🤣🤣🤣 £40.00?! Those trainers are normally about £120 I thought? 🤔

Reactions: 10
I tried to zoom in to see how she paid 🤣🤣🤣 £40.00?! Those trainers are normally about £120 I thought? 🤔
Probably last season's or from a seconds store. I know nothing about trainers, I buy mine from sports direct 😂😂

Reactions: 11
She'll have taken other stuff back and put £40 to them. Then they will be going back next week and so it continues!

Reactions: 16
She'll have taken other stuff back and put £40 to them. Then they will be going back next week and so it continues!
Yes I bet that's what it is. If we don't see her posing in them this week they've gone back

Reactions: 11

So she didn’t pay full price but she’s done an affiliate link to them at full price. Beggy Nikki strikes again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Is she near a designer outlet? Maybe from a place like that, even so, 120 down to 40 is unusual for current season Nike Air Max

Reactions: 10
View attachment 703447
She even has hideous taste in trainers. Nikki you will look like an even bigger twit at the gym
But they are a bargain at £130!

They are more for cardio. Metcons or nanos are what most lifters would wear. Any real trainer would tell her not to wear those to lift as they aren’t good enough support

Reactions: 6
Why does she still go into the soft play with the boys surely they should be allowed in it on their own by now
I can’t wait for the day I can do that instead of running after my kid, getting hot and sweaty and trying not to step on other people’s kids 😂 Looking forward to actually drinking a hot drink and being able to catch up with friends. Maybe that’s why she goes in, because she doesn’t want to sit on her own Billy no mates.

Reactions: 14
Speaking of her and her friends (or, no friends!) I wonder where her 'new bestie' Elixir weight management - Lindsay I think she was called, has gone to? Nikki was actually going out with her for walks and even drinks out, announcing it on stories, they were posting how uhhmaazzzzing each other are, how stooonin they looked, but now she's gone. She can't ever seem to keep friends can she?

Reactions: 12
New post been up for 45 minutes… TWO comments 🤣
And she’s made her risotto all bloody wrong- it looks as dry as the desert!
She ought to have browned the chicken, removed it, slowly fried the onions and mushrooms to soften them with her dried tarragon (🤢), a knob of butter to coat the rice, a good glug of white wine and then added the chicken back in and added the stock in small amounts and the peas don’t need 15 minutes! 5 would be plenty, even if frozen and finally a good shaving of Parmesan.
Foodie my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t wait for the day I can do that instead of running after my kid, getting hot and sweaty and trying not to step on other people’s kids 😂 Looking forward to actually drinking a hot drink and being able to catch up with friends. Maybe that’s why she goes in, because she doesn’t want to sit on her own Billy no mates.
Honestly it’s the best! Your time will come....

Kids ages 4 weeks, 18 months, 4 years. I was so grateful to be a SAHM-was bleeping hard tho. Spent my life in parks running after the older two, while keeping an eye on the newborn (mostly asleep in a car seat on our picnic rug with a post it note saying “Look around- my Mum is watching- she’ll give you a wave!”) In swimming pools I carried the newborn and popped the older two in swim floats/vests and kept them close. In soft play I would go with friends and we’d take it in turns to run around with the older kiddies. I used hair-dye from the supermarket, I didn’t eat as well as I should have, I didn’t have much ‘me’ time and I don’t have a single selfie from that era. We spent so much time at home- puzzles, games, gardening, cooking- the opportunities are endless and you don’t need to constantly buy stuff.

Kids ages 10, 11, 14.We have been to London, camping, trips with friends, cinema, bowling, kayaking, fishing. They wash themselves, sort their own tit out, and I sit in parks while they dick about playing football and I read Grazia on my phone. I bring a flask of tea and smile at the parents with young babies thinking yep I’ve done my time and now we’re through it! Thing is though; I raised my kids right, so they don’t need a lot of entertaining these days. They are brilliant kids; not spoilt or ungracious. They appreciate things we do buy them because we put the time in when they were young and encouraged them to value friendships, games, and concepts, not material things, days out or being constantly entertained.

Nicki is raising ungrateful spoilt brats, and that isn’t their fault it’s hers. They will know the value of everything and the worth of nothing. She bases her worth on her looks and likes on social media so in the long term she will continue to seek validation from everyone but herself.

My favourite Mum account is @oldjoy. And no it’s not me (🤣)- don’t even remember how I even started following her. She is the antithesis of Pricki, and the most authentic person on my Instagram feed for a number of years. Not always my taste/beliefs but just a bloody lovely person emanating through the screen.She just loves her kids and treats them as individuals and I want to be as good as her (never will be...lol)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.