Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Look at my nose all creased cause I’m so happy’ No love it’s called ageing babe. bleeping stuff of nightmares and those teeth are giving me IT vibes.
Her nose isn't creased because she's happy, its creased because of the over use of botox around her eyes. Its a common side effect 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stop stretching your bloody pictures you fool 🤣 what us wrong with her bum lickers that they don't see it?

View attachment 702720
She's such a bleeping sad case isn't she, absolutely oozes insecurity. You're middle aged Nicola, sort yourself out for goodness sake. Will you still be stretching and filtering yourself to resemble a wotsit when you're 50? 60?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her family are total chavs. You could see it in the gender reveal video. The parents have a bright yellow leather sofa and chairs 😂

They’re all stuffed on and have the air of just chavvy behaviour.What Nikki doesn’t realise is being a chav to me is an attitude not bank balance.

AFAF61F5-7E4F-4A27-B626-9A029EF12C1C.jpeg

44A731C9-59EC-446D-BC6C-636B5317EF76.jpeg

D0E26A3C-B6D7-4CEB-B253-F3E86FB06460.jpeg

These are from her gender reveal. Which just shows what they are like.

What is even more disgusting is her showing the boys bits from the scan! Does she have no sense of dignity or moral compass. People will have took her word on it.

E050A721-455A-41E5-B3DA-FEC1BDDB3D11.jpeg

16B54B73-9FCE-4966-96A6-4DA12CB22A01.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The gender reveal video was awful, as I always say she didn’t actually need to upload it. If that’s how they all act when they know they’re being filmed for social media god knows how they act under normal circumstances! And for someone who rates herself so highly she didn’t look the best on her wedding day. The dress is tacky and her hair is hanging like rat’s tails. Even Tanya Turner looked classier as a bride! 🤣 She would’ve been better with a classic up do and a more classy dress, then her wedding photos wouldn’t look so out of date already. I got married 12 years ago (I was a very young bride! 😉) and you wouldn’t know what year it was, could’ve been recent as everything was very simple and classic.

Reactions: 15
Her family are total chavs. You could see it in the gender reveal video. The parents have a bright yellow leather sofa and chairs 😂

They’re all stuffed on and have the air of just chavvy behaviour.What Nikki doesn’t realise is being a chav to me is an attitude not bank balance.

These are from her gender reveal. Which just shows what they are like.

What is even more disgusting is her showing the boys bits from the scan! Does she have no sense of dignity or moral compass. People will have took her word on it.
Oh my god, how trashy! If she revealed she'd done DNA testing and discovered she was part of the traveller community, I wouldn't be surprised.

I still think all is not okay - either at home or with her, she's dramatically reduced her content and her husband doesn't seem to be around much? Maybe she's finally bored of insta as it's not bringing the fame and fortune she'd thought she'd get. Never really talks to her followers on stories anymore, just lacklustre boring repetitive stuff of the boys.

Reactions: 15
Why does she still go into the soft play with the boys surely they should be allowed in it on their own by now

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.