Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if his pet name for her is Mad Mazza too 🤔
Awful shopping habit…like mother like daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up. Here is the post mentioning it:
Might explain why she has Mazza as the unpaid babysitter now, hoping history doesn’t repeat itself with Chris
The writing style in my that caption is awful. Why all the exclamation marks?! She has no shame does she. Even if it’s a family joke it’s cringe…even if it’s only half the tale it’s embarrassing. No wonder she has a distorted view on life. I’d be mortified if that was said at my wedding even as a joke.

Her attitude to alcohol is very weird for someone her age. Really immature but also shows her age of when the ladettes were seen to be cool. Can imagine her styling herself after Denise Van Outen and wanting to be on the cover of FHM, Esquire, GQ and Loaded.

Reactions: 19
So a few things over this weekend… (most already covered so most likely agreeing with you all)
- Chris had the boys by himself and seemed to cope…. But how big are those shoes!
- Nikki those are not trainers for the gym, i went this morning, i wore my converse, which I then took off and wore just my socks on my deadlifts
- your sister is very naturally beautiful you and your brother are smug gits, you have had too much work done (where are the pictures of the boys with their uncle that they haven’t seen since Florida?!)
- that is not a risotto, brown the chicken, remove from pan, brown the onions etc, add the rice and ‘toast’ it off then add chicken back and add stock as you go… finally add a load of cheese then take off the heat and stir in! - i want risotto now! You have just done chicken and rice!

Reactions: 23
View attachment 704269
You called it the likes have been turned off
For a foodie it looks bleeping minging
🤢 boke, driest looking risotto I've ever seen. You're no FoOdIe Nicola, your insistence on annihilating everything you cook, and replacing every real ingredient with a piss poor low fat alternative, is worthy of Chef Ramsey coming to idiot sandwich you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mother of god , who makes a reel for some chicken and rice 🤪

GET A LIFE Prikki!!!! She doesn't half entertain me though lol

• Haha
The writing style in my that caption is awful. Why all the exclamation marks?! She has no shame does she. Even if it’s a family joke it’s cringe…even if it’s only half the tale it’s embarrassing. No wonder she has a distorted view on life. I’d be mortified if that was said at my wedding even as a joke.

Her attitude to alcohol is very weird for someone her age. Really immature but also shows her age of when the ladettes were seen to be cool. Can imagine her styling herself after Denise Van Outen and wanting to be on the cover of FHM, Esquire, GQ and Loaded.
Exactly this - she was a loud, brash, uncouth, lairy ladette, who sank pints of Stella, and enjoyed a kebab or 14. She would've modelled herself on Sara Cox, Denise van Outen, Zoe Ball, Kate Lawler etc, and aspired to be on the cover of Nuts or Zoo (FHM, GQ, Esquire et al are far too upmarket for her imo). She would've been one of those girls hitting the pub for every World Cup/Euros England match, sinking pints, in her skintight, white and red, snide, England tee from New Look, pretending the football was UHHHMAAAAZING, no doubt to score some dick and to look, like, so cool and edgy. She probably would've had a couple of cute St Georges Cross's painted on her hamster cheeks, to prove she was a proper fan, honest. She now likes to pretend she's all prim and proper and well to do, probably because of Chris's family. Unfortunately, her chav shines as brightly as her bulbous, over treated, deformed conk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
on the beg AGAIN! I bet she's seen a fair few insta huns have been gifted legoland stays recently so is tagging them and as back up she's tagged cebeebies land and hotel in a thinly veiled "help please" post :rolleyes: she's so damn predictable

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
on the beg AGAIN! I bet she's seen a fair few insta huns have been gifted legoland stays recently so is tagging them and as back up she's tagged cebeebies land and hotel in a thninly veiled "help please" post :rolleyes: she's so damn predicable
When I read that I thought the same. Beg beg beg. Half her comments don't make sense because she is deleting original comments but leaving her responses.

It says 59 comments yet I can only see 22

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
When I read that I thought the same. Beg beg beg. Half her comments don't make sense because she is deleting original comments but leaving her responses.

It says 59 comments yet I can only see 22

blimey that's quite a deleting spree! wonder what they said :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
on the beg AGAIN! I bet she's seen a fair few insta huns have been gifted legoland stays recently so is tagging them and as back up she's tagged cebeebies land and hotel in a thinly veiled "help please" post :rolleyes: she's so damn predictable
She is literally begging…how bleeping degrading
3EC9B49F-43CB-4845-805A-14A611463842.jpeg

Reactions: 12
she is such a bleeping begger......... give me ideas..... Oh do duck off Nicola.... just do your research.....

What I will tell you for free when you read here Nicola is that if you end up having to pay (which I know isn't what you want to do hence the begging!!) the 'themed' hotels on site are an absolute rip off...... stay at a Premier Inn or Travelodge close to wherever you go..... it's a bed and a room for the night and breakfast is included (you'll be able to slip a couple of boiled eggs in your pocket for later n the day lol!).....

Also...... mine absolutely loved Legoland and there was loads that kids as small as her's could go on - you just went on with them...... we had a 2 day pass with Tesco Clubcard vouchers.... stayed in a Premier Inn for the night - all in one room (5 of us was cosy lol!) and took packed lunch day one.... and bougt food day too - my kids are grown up now and they still talk about how much they loved Legoland trips...... !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Put some bleeping sun hats on your kids you bleeping selfish witch. They shouldn’t be tanned!

Reactions: 16
It’s says something when they have to go away over night for their birthdays.its the only way of making it any different to any other day seeing as they are out here there and everywhere constantly.

Reactions: 20
It’s says something when they have to go away over night for their birthdays.its the only way of making it any different to any other day seeing as they are out here there and everywhere constantly.
someone put a comment on saying that they have already been away have a party at home with friends and family. cant find it now though

Reactions: 15
someone put a comment on saying that they have already been away have a party at home with friends and family. cant find it now though
If they didn't go away so often - they've had 2 freebie weekends in as many months then yes I understand taking them away for a birthday treat with an overnight stay but whoever made that comment is right..... have either a little party at home or even at soft play with some friends... they are 3 .... it's all that is needed...... if they didn't get dragged to Hatton or Warwick Park or soft play etc etc every single week (day even!) then something like that would be sufficient....... we all know it's not for the boys benefit for their birthdays it's so she can show off on the Gram ! Sad witch !

• Heart
If they didn't go away so often - they've had 2 freebie weekends in as many months then yes I understand taking them away for a birthday treat with an overnight stay but whoever made that comment is right..... have either a little party at home or even at soft play with some friends... they are 3 .... it's all that is needed...... if they didn't get dragged to Hatton or Warwick Park or soft play etc etc every single week (day even!) then something like that would be sufficient....... we all know it's not for the boys benefit for their birthdays it's so she can show off on the Gram ! Sad witch !
She is basically trying to beg a free getaway for each month... she has made it clear she wants it september, wonder what begged trip she has for August already lined up?

She is basically trying to beg a free getaway for each month... she has made it clear she wants it september, wonder what begged trip she has for August already lined up?
Probably another 'couples' break.... because they so, so, so need some time away from parenting.... NOT :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why do these instaknobheads feel like they are so above everyone else and owed a night in Legoland either for free or worst case be put to the front of the queue.

I've not seen the posts but can guess the content. My boys would love a night in the legoland hotel but guess what - space is limited, its booked up months in advance and what is left is WAY overpriced.

She claims to be prancing about in £500 Alexander McQueen trainers or carrying Gucci bags (which we've never seen again) so why not stop spending money on yourself and do what normal families do - save up, do something more suitable to your budget or go without.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nikki, how about instead of begging for a freebie, you book something. You'll be lucky to get anything at this rate. Also, as someone else said, if they didn't do something everyday and get spoiled, a trip to jumpin or Hatton for their birthday would be enough. They are going to be 3, imagine what they will be asking for when they are 13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.