Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grayson looks like her dead head of a husband, poor kid!! When them kids get into nursery we'll have the usual fopperbollocks makeup/primark hauls on overload you annoying plastic faced duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yet again, Chris has posted some beautiful pictures of the boys on his page. Why can’t she manage these? They actually look happy and relaxed in his pictures, not staged and on edge.

Reactions: 10
Phew...just caught up as what living it up at a wedding yesterday.

I'm sorry "what you laughing at, I'm not doing it to you"
You absolute, complete and total twit.

That is all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This really wound me up! Loads of comments of people panicking for no reason cause it’s a load of bollocks!
The reason it’s not advised is because it’s a dairy product, but she started giving them cows milk in food when they were 6 months old, so she actually contradicts herself! But there is actually nothing to say that they can’t have it! She is shocking and a scare monger.

Reactions: 11
Phew...just caught up as what living it up at a wedding yesterday.

I'm sorry "what you laughing at, I'm not doing it to you"
You absolute, complete and total twit.

That is all.
When I watched it I thought it sounded awful and thought maybe I was overthinking it, thank god for here to remind me that yes fopps is that witch 😩

Reactions: 9
When I watched it I thought it sounded awful and thought maybe I was overthinking it, thank god for here to remind me that yes fopps is that witch 😩
I thought that too, am I being too picky, but you pull yourself back and remember what a horrid woman she is.
Also, they are 11 months old tomorrow, at what point will they get their own plate of food? I know we keep saying it, and it’s her lazy parenting and need to be in control. We are out with friends yesterday, both have babies younger than the twins who were happily sat on a picnic blanket, with a plate feeding themselves! It’s becoming more and more obvious how much is she holding those boys back, and yes nursery will help that, but she is going to confuse them if she doesn’t start doing it at home.

I wish she would stop referring to the boys food as, full fat cheese, full fat milk, full fat yoghurt etc. Any normal person would just say milk, yoghurt etc. Does she think we all think she's got them on skimmed milk, fat free yoghurt, reduced fat cheese!
This language around kids us unhealthy so she needs to get out of the habit of referring to foods like this. I honestly can't bear the women for so many reasons. She doesn't deserve those boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That laughing comment is horrible! Any other parent would say something about his gorgeous laugh or it’s your turn next. Imagine if she says something like that to them when they are old enough to actually understand

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The reason it’s not advised is because it’s a dairy product, but she started giving them cows milk in food when they were 6 months old, so she actually contradicts herself! But there is actually nothing to say that they can’t have it! She is shocking and a scare monger.
It’s perfectly fine to give dairy products from 6 months, that’s what I mean just scare mongering & I HATE that! It’s terrifying being a mother as it is and worrying about everything without someone like her making it worse!

That poor little sweet boy 😩
It must be exhausting keeping up the charade for instagram. The fake laugh, the unnatural talking-whilst-smiling-out-the-side-of-your-mouth, the getting dolled up every day and making your kids weird bleeping peanut butter and cream cheese bread breakfasts (who the hell came up with that combination)
Saw this on insta and instantly thought of Fopps.

Attachments

• Haha
It’s perfectly fine to give dairy products from 6 months, that’s what I mean just scare mongering & I HATE that! It’s terrifying being a mother as it is and worrying about everything without someone like her making it worse!
She is the worst person to look at for parenting advice, everything is scaremongering or hypocritical. How on earth people aren’t seeing through her is beyond me 🤷🏼‍♀️. Even with all those comments about the ice cream and the correction from the health visitor, she still left it there and tried to get her point across! Says it all really.

She just has her priorities all wrong. She has time to faff about making these breakfasts for the boys, display the food like she’s serving it at a restaurant, take photos then type it all up like a bloomin essay to post on social media which must take ages! (I’m all for healthy eating for kids but there’s nothing wrong with them having a bit of good old wholemeal toast, normal porridge, weetabix and fruit etc instead of the time it must take to do “french toast roll ups” with “full fat philly”) She should make a basic healthy breakfast and invest the rest of that time into playing with them on the floor and talking to them like actual human beings! And the fact people would take advice from her is quite frankly frightening! I’ll wait with baited breath for her to type up her list of breakfast ideas, don’t know how I’ve managed for 6 years as a mum without it! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I've just watched it, and she tries to soften it with that evil laugh when really she is just vile, cold and callous. I've never seen anyone less maternal in my life.

She just has her priorities all wrong. She has time to faff about making these breakfasts for the boys, display the food like she’s serving it at a restaurant, take photos then type it all up like a bloomin essay to post on social media which must take ages! (I’m all for healthy eating for kids but there’s nothing wrong with them having a bit of good old wholemeal toast, normal porridge, weetabix and fruit etc instead of the time it must take to do “french toast roll ups” with “full fat philly”) She should make a basic healthy breakfast and invest the rest of that time into playing with them on the floor and talking to them like actual human beings! And the fact people would take advice from her is quite frankly frightening! I’ll wait with baited breath for her to type up her list of breakfast ideas, don’t know how I’ve managed for 6 years as a mum without it! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Mine had porridge, toast or weetabix and probably some yoghurt! Currently 36 weeks pg with number 3 and it will be the same, bo fannying around making French toast... but I'm not a 'foodie' like Fopperbollocks!

There's a mother of 4 young kids commented on her post saying she doesn't know how she always looks so made up all day. Why are people looking at Fopps as inspiration! She says she slaps a bit on when the boys nap but fails to mention that she has a cleaner and 2 or 3 extra pairs of hands everyday to sort the boys out for her. Its not goals. Shes had 1 afternoon on her own with them in almost 11 months and went to look round a nursery the next day because it was too challenging for her alone. 4 kids of different ages, with very different needs, school runs and feeding a 3 month old makes the poster super mum in my eyes. Fopps doesn't even deserve the mum title!

Reactions: 21
I love how she says she’s had loads of breakfast ideas 🙄🙄 those things have been doing the rounds on blw pages for years, it will be the same as the days out post, stolen content from another page copied onto her website, last parent, lazy ‘creator’

I had never heard of her until I popped Tattle back onto my phone yesterday.
I had a nose on her insta and I’ve come to the conclusion that she’s a massive twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Has anyone come across Chelsea pateman sw account with her twins? She has literally smashed it without any fuss at all, she has proved that the fuss that Fopps makes is purely because she can’t cope or be bothered, from what I can see and what Chelsea posts her husband works away through the week, she has some help from her mum and aunty but I think she does it all herself 90% of the time. Her boys are also doing so well within there developing and when she goes out and about with them she eats normal food and looks like her and her family are having so much fun. These twin were also born early if I remember correctly and they are doing so well. Fopps using there gestation as an excuse to hide her crappy parenting isn’t going to cut it. She needs to pull her head out of her ass!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Love people are asking to see the boys feeding themselves. She will stage the picture of them doing this just like she did with the standing one. You don't fool us Nikki, we all know just how undeveloped the boys are being of your laziness. Stop being a control freak and let them feed themselves, are you going to feed them at their 1st bday party? That would show you up for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.