Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyesOpened123

New thread title (probably too long, sorry!)

Fopperholic - She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

SHarris

It was me that put that post and now she's blocked me. I must have hit a nerve. I thought she wouldn't click as she is such an airhead. I really had hoped she hadn't blocked me as I was so close to telling exactly what I thought of her. She really is a sad lady, that post was on there for minutes. She must live on her nerves checking her comments every 2 minutes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her big news is - she's now the face of anusol; they spotted her channel and saw how much time she spends up her own arse so thought she'd be perfect..

• Haha
Reactions: 48

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s such a dumb thing to lie about. She could have just not posted it at all . Why post a chicken curry and then post it again saying it’s salmon. Makes zero sense. It is to convince people she is eating? It is so she doesn’t lose her slimming world following ? It is because she is twat ?
What clucks like a chicken, but swims like a salmon?

Fopperholics curry!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Both of these posts she’s actually claiming she ate both times so that’s BS
The ultimate BS is the salmon 'curry in a hurry' that turned into a chicken 🤣
A dish so versatile it's trans species!
5 days ago:
Screenshot_20190812-101945_compress0.jpg

2/9/18
20190812_101901_compress46.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Ted1

20190809_183421.jpg

Cant wait for her response. Come on fopperbollocks, tell the truth and no more porky pies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I can’t get over how any one has the front like she does to breeze through life, in her own little bubble, thinking she’s so fantastic and how everything in her life is so fabulous, yet it’s all on the surface and try and scratch below and nothing’s there!? I don’t know how she keeps it up. She’s basically admitted this week that she’s had enough of her own sons and she wants to put them in nursery, to fulfill her actual dreams, yet in her own head she’s still totally mum goals?! And the followers still lapping it up calling her amazing?! She’s just said she wants to put her kids in nursery because she wants film herself on YouTube more & other things, yet she’s still the best mum thing since sliced bread in their eyes?! I seriously feel like I’m living in a parallel universe when it comes to her. Is she in denial?! Are the worshippers of Fopps blind?! It’s bloody madness!!

Reactions: 31

BetLynch

I had never heard of her until I popped Tattle back onto my phone yesterday.
I had a nose on her insta and I’ve come to the conclusion that she’s a massive twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Phoenix40

Jeez...has it come to the point where Instagram and the like are now considered careers. I asked my youngest two the other day what they want to be when they grow up and I’m relieved to say that neither wanted to be a YouTuber or other SM person. One wanted to be a window cleaner and the other one wants to work in Smiggle! Happy days, little ones 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30