Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really need to get her baps out to show that she did try breastfeeding 🤷‍♀️ I’ve done both breastfed and bottle there is no right or wrong but she didn’t have a clue how hard breastfeeding would be ! She looks
Like she’s standing up in one picture and sat on the floor in the other hardly putting her all into breastfeeding just more interested in getting a picture for the gram !!
Yes it looked very staged didn’t it ? And she just looked so dolled up as per 🤷‍♀️ So fake.

Reactions: 12
yep when I breast fed my twins I had to eat lads more, I was hungry and thirsty all the time yet the weight still fell off as I was like a milk maid 😂
if she is that naive to think that extra calories mean extra weight gain for her when breast feeding then she's no business being a SW consultant, imagine the advice she gives her poor members
Yeh like medication, which has been clinically proven to cause weight gain as a side effect, won't actually make them gain weight.

Reactions: 7
Great thread title 👏🏼 The reason they don’t interact like other twins imo is that she has tried to treat them as two separate babies all the way along! If you notice she has always pointed the camera at Lawson and say hi Lawson what are you doing, and then repeat for Grayson or vice versa. She documents them what they are doing individually when she’s filming them. The only time I’ve seen them interact with one another, is in one of the latest stories that they are flipping the book on that activity table back and to, to one another. Otherwise, they are very much used to her asking them to put on the “show” individually. It’s her job to get them playing together, and interacting more, but she’d need to be on the floor with them, with her hands free, without a camera, and that wouldn’t be very acceptable with phone always in hand mum!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Has she mentioned the twins were invited to two parties this weekend don’t you know they are SOOOOO popular already.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In her latest story she says she couldn’t get up because it was so hot and she was sweating and Grayson was clingy! Why couldn’t she get up though?! Because she was sweating?! Wtf. Does she expect to be waited on hand and foot everywhere she goes. Also she’s talking like through gritted teeth, as if she is not a happy bunny having to do a tiring day of actual mummying 🙄

The talking through gritted teeth thing is so annoying! Why would anyone want to invite her to a party she’s so irritating?! 😩

Reactions: 13
Great thread title 👏🏼 The reason they don’t interact like other twins imo is that she has tried to treat them as two separate babies all the way along! If you notice she has always pointed the camera at Lawson and say hi Lawson what are you doing, and then repeat for Grayson or vice versa. She documents them what they are doing individually when she’s filming them. The only time I’ve seen them interact with one another, is in one of the latest stories that they are flipping the book on that activity table back and to, to one another. Otherwise, they are very much used to her asking them to put on the “show” individually. It’s her job to get them playing together, and interacting more, but she’d need to be on the floor with them, with her hands free, without a camera, and that wouldn’t be very acceptable with phone always in hand mum!
Always points the camera at Grayson first! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
What is with her stupid bimbo laugh. And the desperation to get people to engage with her asking what they are doing tonight.

Does she not realised that she sounds a right lazy cow, she couldn't get up and get a drink herself because on the kids were clingy. Get rid of your self importance you woman!

Reactions: 16
What is with her stupid bimbo laugh. And the desperation to get people to engage with her asking what they are doing tonight.

Does she not realised that she sounds a right lazy cow, she couldn't get up and get a drink herself because on the kids were clingy. Get rid of your self importance you woman!
This is how you can tell she's never on her own with them. When I'm on my own my baby and she's being clingy or whatever and i need something, i just get up and get it, either with her or i just leave her to cry for a few mins (shock horror). However, when my husband is here and hes holding her and he needs something, he just expects me to get it for him. And that comes from not being on his own with her. He doesn't realise that he just has to get on with it. Just like fopps doesn't. She always has help so she never just gets on with it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Always points the camera at Grayson first! 😂😂😂
Yes I thought that when I’d typed it but was too lazy to correct myself ha!

This is how you can tell she's never on her own with them. When I'm on my own my baby and she's being clingy or whatever and i need something, i just get up and get it, either with her or i just leave her to cry for a few mins (shock horror). However, when my husband is here and hes holding her and he needs something, he just expects me to get it for him. And that comes from not being on his own with her. He doesn't realise that he just has to get on with it. Just like fopps doesn't. She always has help so she never just gets on with it
Thing is I could understand if if they were newborns, but they aren’t newborn babies though, and she had enough people sat around for her to say can you just watch the boys while i grab a drink, and prop them up on the mat! One of the people next to her was already holding one of the boys. She’s so entitled because everyone enables her. She needs someone to not be a yes yes Nikki and say no, and make her do things for herself. She’s nearly forty not like a young mum of 17, it annoys me so much!

Just watching her latest stories and I don't get why she couldn't get up and get a drink?! Ok Grayson was clingy but just carry him over to get a drink and come back! I'm sure Lawson would have been absolutely fine for a few mins whilst she did that 🙄

Reactions: 8
It’s so bizarre, I always think she acts like someone random has just given her twins to look after for the day with no prior knowledge or experience - she seems to have no idea how to actually parent. It makes it even worse that she had years of IVF then a pregnancy to prepare herself, as well as the fact they’re now nearly one!

Reactions: 24
My partner is the exact same - hes rarely ever on his own with them so when he is its "oh give me a hand with this, can you get me that can you pass me this" etc drives me nuts! As if I just sit on my ass all day long not eating or drinking all day cos I have the kids😅

Reactions: 18
Got a feeling there will be an UberEats ad very soon after her latest story zzzzz

• Haha
She looks way overdressed for a 2 year olds birthday party, not practical at all

And don't forget the boys are 11 months 10 corrected😂

I can't seem to read comments on her latest post?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she is so far from maternal its unreal, she sounds like shes talking about them through gritted teeth half the time and the way she talks to them is so wooden and unnatural "what you doing mate"

My partner is the exact same - hes rarely ever on his own with them so when he is its "oh give me a hand with this, can you get me that can you pass me this" etc drives me nuts! As if I just sit on my ass all day long not eating or drinking all day cos I have the kids😅
I leave my two to cry all the time and I’m not even sorry. They’re 6 months. I always say to them “look if I held you forever you would never get a bottle, so I’m afraid it’s either cry for 2 minutes or starve” not that they understand but it’s so over when they get botbot 😂

Reactions: 18
So it was either a small flake or a gin? If slimming world is so great that you get 15syns why not have both? She really does have serious food issues.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.