Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the breakfast posts she spouts on about, she is totally unrelatable!! No parent feeds their child the stuff she does, what’s wrong with porridge, wheatabix, toast etc. Just normal healthy breakfast. It doesn’t have to be all this fancy tit she does. She’s got it all wrong, she spends all this time faffing with these breakfast posts where she could just make normal breakfast with a bowl each and let them develop their skills. She’s so selfish

Reactions: 11
Then she moans she spends ages cooking for them and doesn't have time to cook for herself. Why not have the same as them porridge, toast etc. They can have family meals at 11 months. She harps on about SW being family friendly meals in her group why not apply this to her family.

Reactions: 7
I've followed Chelsea for a while now and think she's absolutely smashing it! 💗
I love chelsea too, think her boys were born around 35 weeks too. I've never heard her mention a corrected age. They are such happy little boys and so much more developed than the Ryan twins.

Reactions: 9
What about the latest story... when Lawson gently reaches over for the snack "That's not yourssssssssss"... in such an irritable tone. No warmth at all! Why would she choose to broadcast that I don't know!
Probably starving, bless him. Where are the pudgy baby legs?!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
🤣 I made those french toast roll ups last week with white toast! Tasted great. Had no idea it was so weird until I read here 🙈 I clearly need to get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her new make up technique is absolutely awful! Her face looks so blotchy😱 surely people dont follow her make up tips?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
🤣 I made those french toast roll ups last week with white toast! Tasted great. Had no idea it was so weird until I read here 🙈 I clearly need to get a grip!
It’s not weird - don’t worry!

There’s lots of thing this woman gets wrong, and I’ve noticed, commented and agreed on them.

But cooking french toast for her kids isn’t one of them. Someone on here called her out for giving them Greek yogurt instead of petit fillous! So I wouldn’t worry!

What was the "no ice cream" thing?
She said she let the boys have it even though she knows you’re not supposed to give it to babies until they’re 1

Reactions: 3
What about the latest story... when Lawson gently reaches over for the snack "That's not yourssssssssss"... in such an irritable tone. No warmth at all! Why would she choose to broadcast that I don't know!
She’s just so cold and not the least bit maternal

Reactions: 9
It’s not weird - don’t worry!

There’s lots of thing this woman gets wrong, and I’ve noticed, commented and agreed on them.

But cooking french toast for her kids isn’t one of them. Someone on here called her out for giving them Greek yogurt instead of petit fillous! So I wouldn’t worry!

She said she let the boys have it even though she knows you’re not supposed to give it to babies until they’re 1
If she was so concerned she could get dairy free... God the woman pisses me off

Reactions: 1
Has anyone come across Chelsea pateman sw account with her twins? She has literally smashed it without any fuss at all, she has proved that the fuss that Fopps makes is purely because she can’t cope or be bothered, from what I can see and what Chelsea posts her husband works away through the week, she has some help from her mum and aunty but I think she does it all herself 90% of the time. Her boys are also doing so well within there developing and when she goes out and about with them she eats normal food and looks like her and her family are having so much fun. These twin were also born early if I remember correctly and they are doing so well. Fopps using there gestation as an excuse to hide her crappy parenting isn’t going to cut it. She needs to pull her head out of her ass!!!
Chelsea is doing fab. Her boys are thriving. She posts warts and all but they always look happy and engaged. Saw them this morning discovering the joys of walking. Fopps needs to get a grip and make those boys her top priority.

Reactions: 6
I actually think the one thing she’s getting right is what’s she’s feeding them, have to give that to her, it’s healthy food and a good variety of tastes. I also think we shouldn’t slate her too much for spoon feeding them, BLW is just a choice, I do it because my son, who is the same age as her boys, refuses to be fed. But the NHS don’t recommend one way over the other and HVs have no preference either.

But I do wonder how she gets the time, I dread having to make the next meal every day because I either have my son crawling round my feet or trying to escape somewhere/or hide and I spend the whole time looking for him! So I always just do quick and easy!

But I cannot stand the way she’s spoken to Lawson recently, with the rice cake today, it was like she was trying to discipline a 4yo, I’ve never heard anyone speak like that to a 11 month yo. Just give him another one if he’s enjoying it the poor love!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What's the bets that Lawson will always be in trouble and Grayson will be golden balls when they're older 🙄

• Sad
The way she spoke to lawson on her stories was disgusting when he was laughing at her blowing raspberries on grayson :mad:
'WHAT YOU LAUGHING FOR?? AM NOT DOING IT TO YOU!!'
The way he just turned away broke my heart.
I noticed that too, she's horrible to Lawson. His little face 😢

THE POKING THEM WITH HER NAILS HAS RESURFACED!!! 😠😠 I thought this had gone away for good, but oh no today for the “content” the witch is back poking them again! What does she expect? Her to poke them and they then both miraculously stand up and start doing the moonwalk?!

That meme she put in her stories about the brother always taking what the other has?? To me it's the other way about. In all her videos it seems to be Grayson taking from Lawson...or her taking from Lawson to give to her fave. Makes my heart break to see how different she is with them both and you can see it in Lawson's eyes when she is playing with Grayson that he is longing for attention from her, not just a staged 20 second clip for the gram!!!
This is so true. Lawson is the sweetest little boy but he just looks so sad. He doesn't seem to cry or be fussy, he just looks unhappy. The way his little face lights up when he gets a tiny bit of attention from his mummy is heartbreaking to watch. I get that Grayson is whiney but he has to learn to self soothe eventually. You can't just ignore one child just because he's quiet 😢

Reactions: 12
Why are they in shoes? They're not walking outside yet and being barefoot will help their development. Nitpicky maybe but I just dont understand why someone who has time to add swipe ups and put everything on 21 bloody buttons doesn't have time to read up on things that will aid her 'much longer for' babies development.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just watched her story.
The way she speaks to each child is totally different to the other.
What a vile Bint she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.