Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t eat the flake in the ice cream cos she would rather have a gin 🤣 Jesus Christ live a little fopps what a boring existence you must have!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So it was either a small flake or a gin? If slimming world is so great that you get 15syns why not have both? She really does have serious food issues.
I'm more concerned that she can't finish one poured drink at home 😂 wait till the twins are at the terrible 2 stage she'll need to start drinking a hell of a lot more then 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is like a parody. I keep expecting Alan Partridge or David Brent to pop up in her stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If Fopps hadn't had fertility issues I doubt she would have had any children. Cant tell fopps she cant have something can you. She has no maternal instincts whatsoever, if she had spent her whole life wanting kids then she would have known the basics. Not knowing about breastfeeding or having to sit them up is beyond stupid. If you bottle feed you read the instructions how to make and clean bottles so why wouldn't you read up on how to breastfeed. Just admit you didn't want too, there's no shame in bottle feeding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
shes looking more and more plastic on that latest photo with the ice cream, such a difference from her wedding shots, step away from the treatments fopps, its ageing you so much #fionaphillips

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New to this thread, not followed her for very long (came up as a follow suggestion) is it just me or does she favour the light haired kiddo? Seems to be way more pictures of him in the last few posts (sorry if that’s like a basic common knowledge!)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE
New to this thread, not followed her for very long (came up as a follow suggestion) is it just me or does she favour the light haired kiddo? Seems to be way more pictures of him in the last few posts (sorry if that’s like a basic common knowledge!)
No it’s the dark haired one she is focusing on the blonde one because we’ve pulled her up about it and she reads everything we put on here and acts on it

Reactions: 8
Yes I thought that when I’d typed it but was too lazy to correct myself ha!

Thing is I could understand if if they were newborns, but they aren’t newborn babies though, and she had enough people sat around for her to say can you just watch the boys while i grab a drink, and prop them up on the mat! One of the people next to her was already holding one of the boys. She’s so entitled because everyone enables her. She needs someone to not be a yes yes Nikki and say no, and make her do things for herself. She’s nearly forty not like a young mum of 17, it annoys me so much!
She blocks anyone that says something wrong in a comment, god forbid someone did it to her in real life 😂🙈 so true though you can tell everyone arse licks her!

Reactions: 8
For fucks sake eat the flake and have a gin you absolute twit!!!! BUT SHE “ DOESNT COUNT SYNS AND IS SOOOOO MORE RELAXED NOW IVE HAD THE BOYS” You’re an absolute liar FOPPERBOLLOCKS. Get help for that disordered eating hun.

Reactions: 27
My partner is the exact same - hes rarely ever on his own with them so when he is its "oh give me a hand with this, can you get me that can you pass me this" etc drives me nuts! As if I just sit on my ass all day long not eating or drinking all day cos I have the kids😅
Yes!!! This is how I feel!! He asks me to get something and I'm like "what would you do if I wasn't here?" And his response is always "but you are here" 😂🙈

Reactions: 7
Yes!!! This is how I feel!! He asks me to get something and I'm like "what would you do if I wasn't here?" And his response is always "but you are here" 😂🙈
It's turned from him saying "what do single mothers do" when I ask for help to "oh good you're home now I can have a wee" 🙄🙄🙄 infuriating!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
shes looking more and more plastic on that latest photo with the ice cream, such a difference from her wedding shots, step away from the treatments fopps, its ageing you so much #fionaphillips
What is she doing to her face?! Has she had her cheeks plumped so it makes her nose appear smaller?! She just looks stupid now!

So it was either a small flake or a gin? If slimming world is so great that you get 15syns why not have both? She really does have serious food issues.
This 👏🏼 She’s practically just inadvertently admitted that she’s still super restrictive about her calorie intake, even though she’s always saying some bull about not counting syns and being much more relaxed these days. If she were so relaxed she’d have had the flake and the gin and not even think about it?! Why does she feel the need to make a point on her posts about these things?! Maybe because she’s still as obsessed as she always has been! Stop trying to fool your flock Fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she spoke to lawson on her stories was disgusting when he was laughing at her blowing raspberries on grayson :mad:
'WHAT YOU LAUGHING FOR?? AM NOT DOING IT TO YOU!!'
The way he just turned away broke my heart.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.