Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how any one has the front like she does to breeze through life, in her own little bubble, thinking she’s so fantastic and how everything in her life is so fabulous, yet it’s all on the surface and try and scratch below and nothing’s there!? I don’t know how she keeps it up. She’s basically admitted this week that she’s had enough of her own sons and she wants to put them in nursery, to fulfill her actual dreams, yet in her own head she’s still totally mum goals?! And the followers still lapping it up calling her amazing?! She’s just said she wants to put her kids in nursery because she wants film herself on YouTube more & other things, yet she’s still the best mum thing since sliced bread in their eyes?! I seriously feel like I’m living in a parallel universe when it comes to her. Is she in denial?! Are the worshippers of Fopps blind?! It’s bloody madness!!

Reactions: 31
The way she spoke to lawson on her stories was disgusting when he was laughing at her blowing raspberries on grayson :mad:
'WHAT YOU LAUGHING FOR?? AM NOT DOING IT TO YOU!!'
The way he just turned away broke my heart.
Poor little boy 💔 lost for words

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor little boy 💔 lost for words
Was just catching up on her day, been out all day being a mummy....wow it’s exhausting 🤣. The story where they are having a snack, Lawson looks so bewildered when she talks to him and you can see him trying to look around something (her phone!!!!) to make contact with the voice! It’s so unbelievably sad ☹ he looks like a lost soul!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This girl infuriates me so so much!!!!!!!! Love the name of this thread!!!!

I really do hope you read this thread Nikki
No one is trolling you

You leave your life out there for people to comment so expect it :mad:
You act like you’re the expert on absolutely everything

Admit you don’t know things
Say when you’ve messed up

Give your kids time attention love
In EQUAL measure

A parent is not a title to add to your bio on a social media site it is a privilege you should know what that is after you went on about infertility soo much, be thankful you had eggs conceived and gave birth to healthy 👶🏻 👶🏻

I fear that you have just wanted to tick a box to say “had children” but actually you don’t want to be a parent

A nursery probably is the best place for the boys to get attention

I hope you come to your senses soon rather than years down the line and have destroyed either one or both of those beautiful boys lives

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think the boys got an ice cream each or did they have to share one like the plate
Share of course 🤣 and I’m loving that people haven’t heard of the no ice-cream thing and even a health visitor corrected her! If fopps said it it must be real though 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just love the fact she put ‘excuse the boys faces’ as if anybody would be offended by babies having a bit of food round their chops 🙄

Reactions: 12
Can anyone remember the Fop of old? Where she would be prancing about, showing off her perfume collection like a spoilt teenage girl, asking for opinions on which one she should wear that day 😂😂😂 What a massive twit. Is that what we have to look forward to again once the boys are enroled in nursery...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is like a parody. I keep expecting Alan Partridge or David Brent to pop up in her stories
This is exactly how I feel, she's like satire. If she was satire it'd be absolutely GENIUS. Everything she says is a parody of herself.

But no that's just... Her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's like we don't even have to try and mock her, she just constantly does it herself.

Heart break for the way she spoke to the cute blondie baby. What an absolute pig of a woman. Poor baby. You can see already in how he acts that she's messed him up so much. He's not even one yet. Disgraceful. She really should be ashamed of herself. The dad is no better.

Occasionally (and this definitely isn't the case with every woman who has fertility problems) but sometimes you think, maybe there was a reason someone couldn't conceive naturally. She's one of them. Of course thoygh, the majority of people who have fertility problems turn out to be the most amazing parents ever so this definitely doesn't apply to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That meme she put in her stories about the brother always taking what the other has?? To me it's the other way about. In all her videos it seems to be Grayson taking from Lawson...or her taking from Lawson to give to her fave. Makes my heart break to see how different she is with them both and you can see it in Lawson's eyes when she is playing with Grayson that he is longing for attention from her, not just a staged 20 second clip for the gram!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.