Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is utterly pathetic. I don't have twins but my god, she has it so much easier than me or any mum other mum know. We have a 1yr old born in the 1st lockdown so no baby classes, no mums groups, HV checks, GP visits, no family nearby to take the baby for even 10 minutes in those early sleepless days, no support, no breaks ever (we still haven't managed a date night!). This woman has childcare on tap, nursery days, sends them to bed at 5.45pm, husband who has been at home for the year, holidays every other month during a pandemic, shopping trips, hairdressers monthly, beauticians, daily gym, constant toddler classes! If I get 30 mins away from the house I feel like a new woman, and she is saying it's hard? She has no idea what a charmed existance she has with all that me time. What a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She never really states the positives in having twins does she - as in they play together, are at the same developmental stage, always have a mate. Having children is hard when there are two of them of different ages who want to play on the climbing frame whilst the toddler can’t go on it. Just get on with it and put your phone down.

Why the constant need for reflection and assurance that feeling guilty is ok? Just get off your phone and get on with it! It’s pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
jeez she is such a huge fanny flap! who can't take their own kids to the park by themselves? I took my twins to the next town on the train weekly when they were two as my son had a huge obsession with trains and they loved doing it, I lifted them on, off, made sure they sat down straight away and walked them all over the little town we went to, took them into cafes and.....here's the biggy......the park! all by myself, aren't I cleaver ;)
She needs a contestant pat on the back for the tiny things we all do without even thinking twice about it, I can't wait until she's frazzled at having to search for toilets with them when she's out and about 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She is utterly pathetic. I don't have twins but my god, she has it so much easier than me or any mum other mum know. We have a 1yr old born in the 1st lockdown so no baby classes, no mums groups, HV checks, GP visits, no family nearby to take the baby for even 10 minutes in those early sleepless days, no support, no breaks ever (we still haven't managed a date night!). This woman has childcare on tap, nursery days, sends them to bed at 5.45pm, husband who has been at home for the year, holidays every other month during a pandemic, shopping trips, hairdressers monthly, beauticians, daily gym, constant toddler classes! If I get 30 mins away from the house I feel like a new woman, and she is saying it's hard? She has no idea what a charmed existance she has with all that me time. What a joke!
she honestly has no idea how easy She’s got it. One day she was on her own and yet moaning.
i Probably am jealous i can’t ditch mine off at a nursery or my parents or even a fancy gym creche So I can swan off and go shopping, any beauty treatment But thats not real life.
its not easy being a mum of one let alone 2 or more and every mum deserves time away but honestly there’s women Who would love children and CAnt, women who have to work and are away Monday to Friday that want to take their kids to the park even if it is hard work, women who stay at home To do child care because the cost of a nursery is ALOT and struggle As it can be lonely And they don’t have the spare money to go to every soft play, farm and toddler class going and a walk to the park is a free way to have fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe Fopps is just bored with this motherhood thing.Infact bored in so many areas of her life.From being mad Mazza’s pampered princess to having to transition into a grown up isn’t her idea of fun.The constant need for validation from strangers, her excessive shopping habits , her desire to have children (cos Fopps thought she couldn’t), certainly hasn’t brought her any joy.They are paraded as cash cows,I could go on and on.She needs some sort of intervention and help but perfect Princess will never admit to this

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So it’s Thursday, the boys are at nursery, Chris’ stories show he is at work, but prikki needs to work out from home to work around “both” of their commitments??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So it’s Thursday, the boys are at nursery, Chris’ stories show he is at work, but prikki needs to work out from home to work around “both” of their commitments??
what she means is Chris had to go to work early and she didn’t have the time to do her make up so can’t go to the gym!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She never really states the positives in having twins does she - as in they play together, are at the same developmental stage, always have a mate. Having children is hard when there are two of them of different ages who want to play on the climbing frame whilst the toddler can’t go on it. Just get on with it and put your phone down.

Why the constant need for reflection and assurance that feeling guilty is ok? Just get off your phone and get on with it! It’s pathetic!
This !!! Yes she states how positive she is in every other aspect of her life but tries so hard to be relatable thinks she had to pretend she’s finding it hard. Only tough cos she can’t be arsed and hasn’t spent time with them enough I’d say.

Reactions: 16
I’m convinced after reading her posts that I’m the best mum in the world having coped with my 5 when they were younger 🤣 it seriously never entered my head to keep them all in enclosed spaces. Where do I get my medal from guys?

ps are we gonna talk about the picture editing too? 🤣🤣
Same. I've managed to get my 5 (2 very close in age, Irish twins if you will) through primary school and none ran off/needed closed in..

Reactions: 18
I can't breathe .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. just when you think she can't look or sound anymore ridiculous she pulls another gem out the bag... she's a 40 year old woman... I've seen teenagers with two kids cope better than her..... if she disciplined then and set boundaries she could do it.... and who are these air heads who agree? She also doesn't have to take them out she has a park in the back garden im sure the boys would love a day off from being paraded around 🙄🙄
LOOOL WTF IS THIS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm just loving the new posters on here... welcome all.. you're among friends 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet in a way she wishes she was a single parent cus then she would have loads of time away from the boys when they would be with Chris

Reactions: 18
Maybe if she bothered to spend any time with them she could have taught them boundaries and they wouldn’t play her up. The fact is, yes children run off, yes they might act up from time to time. But it’s life, that’s parenting. Get a grip and get on with it. The post has really annoyed me. How does she think anyone else has bloody coped through the history of the entire planet??? She’s not the first to have children or twins and she won’t be the last! How is it they are nearly 3 and she STILL doesn’t know how to deal with them by herself?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Considering how many days out/classes they have, it amazes me that they don't listen to her? They should be used of following instructions. Just goes to show how little she actually has them, never mind on her own. I bet her parents are around there nearly every single day to do her job. The reason she hasn't learnt is because she hasn't had to!

Reactions: 21
God she talks tit. Cant take 2 boys the same age to the park with there scooters. Here is a novel idea don’t take the scooters! I’m sure she loves the twins but she would have been better off with just one Child as she would have coped better. She needs to stop being on her phone & just be present with those boys & they prob wouldn’t run of in different directions. She is so lucky that she can be at home with those boys. I would love the be a SAHM but I have to work 48hrs a week in a stressful fast paced Job while my husband stays at home most days with a almost 1 & 3yr old & he also works 2 night shifts a week. Her life is pathetic all she does is shop & make crap ads & go to the gym. I’m all for people working out but don’t complain you didn’t have time to get to the gym when you are fortunate to have gym gear at home. God she has bothered me this morning probably because I felt bad leaving my little ones this morn to go work as my 3 yr old was asking me to stay home with him

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She cant take the kids out herself, unless its an enclosed space. I think this proves she suffers from anxiety, but never admits it!

Reactions: 17
I cant believe we live in times where its acceptable for people to film whilst in a shop with the intention of doing swipe up links on insta to make money.

How is this even a thing?? She is making money off things SHE HASNT EVEN BOUGHT.

God she boils my piss.
SAME!

Reactions: 8
I believe Fopps is just bored with this motherhood thing.Infact bored in so many areas of her life.From being mad Mazza’s pampered princess to having to transition into a grown up isn’t her idea of fun.The constant need for validation from strangers, her excessive shopping habits , her desire to have children (cos Fopps thought she couldn’t), certainly hasn’t brought her any joy.They are paraded as cash cows,I could go on and on.She needs some sort of intervention and help but perfect Princess will never admit to this
I agree..I would be bored if I had her life to be honest..All she's bothered about is what she looks and weights and what new trainers to buy next! Her life's very dull 🤭

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.