Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure there’s a picture floating around the threads with her James Smith book featuring 🤭 how embarrassing if you’re going to plagiarise you’d do some well less known in the Insta “industry” 🤭🤭

Reactions: 16
“ I can’t take them to the park on my own” how the AF does she sound relatable! How does she think single parents mange? People that have no family close by? People that actually work for a living?
How’s about, Nikki, you teach your boys, your twins (that’s 2 boys don’t you know) some rules, boundaries and discipline!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Long time lurker here.. Think I may have posted a couple of times after a wine or 2.. Apologies 🙈🙈
But that new post 😂😂😂😂 She is such an embarrassment!!! I havnt even read the shite she's spouted underneath it... And the last shoe reel, my 10 year old niece makes better content on her Tik Tok. Give it up woman 😂😂

Reactions: 25
How pathetic does she sound on her latest post. Can’t take her kids to the park by herself 🤦🏼‍♀️
So bored of her going on about it being hard because they’re twins... no different to the millions of parents that have more than one child that manage just fine, she’s such a head!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m convinced after reading her posts that I’m the best mum in the world having coped with my 5 when they were younger 🤣 it seriously never entered my head to keep them all in enclosed spaces. Where do I get my medal from guys?

ps are we gonna talk about the picture editing too? 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
“ I can’t take them to the park on my own” how the AF does she sound relatable! How does she think single parents mange? People that have no family close by? People that actually work for a living?
How’s about, Nikki, you teach your boys, your twins (that’s 2 boys don’t you know) some rules, boundaries and discipline!!!
Exactly
How pathetic is her comment, perhaps she could ask Chelsea Pateman who always manages to parent her twins, and still make sure her boys get to do lots of things even whilst her husband is poorly. Or actually just ask any other parent who just gets on with life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Photoshopping a hole into her stomach. Now cutting herself into 3. Half expecting her to say she used to be a magician’s assistant in her younger days. She’s defintely got the dated style choices and black eyeliner for it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It must be hard for her followers struggling to have a baby when they see her moaning about it being difficult looking after 2 kids!

Reactions: 18
I take my twins and newborn to the park on my own daily 😂 yes they go different directions but if you don’t get your phone out its Do able. I would t take them into a shop on my own. they are 3 months younger than Flops.
I get so bored of these insta mums who act like doing simple things are impossible or like they need an award. When they say “i had to bedtime myself” I do every bedtime on my own with a newborn thrown I didn’t think it was a big deal. I go for walks because I need fresh air, I’m on my own from 7.30-7 how on Earth would Fops manage that.
sounds harsh but why put two eggs in if you moan about having to split yourself in half. I don’t moan about having 3 I bloody choice to have the third.
I Really don’t see it being a big deal you often see Chelsea out with her twins in her own with scooters.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The post justifying how many soft plays she has booked for next week….
that’s what I thought.... she is just getting her excuses in for when she is called out next week for being at soft play on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday....

I get anxiety taking my 3 year old out by myself since I split with his dad, I worry he will cause a scene or just be a little tit.... but I make myself do it! And while I still panic a bit it’s life.... if she was a bit more honest and maybe admitted she finds it hard.... I think she is trying to say that in this post but can’t bring herself to say it because she is supper supper positive 🙄

Reactions: 18
I can't breathe .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. just when you think she can't look or sound anymore ridiculous she pulls another gem out the bag... she's a 40 year old woman... I've seen teenagers with two kids cope better than her..... if she disciplined then and set boundaries she could do it.... and who are these air heads who agree? She also doesn't have to take them out she has a park in the back garden im sure the boys would love a day off from being paraded around 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can take my niece n nephew to my local park alone and it’s a open park! You just need to focus n let them go but keep a complete eye on them. The oldest wants to go to the gym but the youngest (3) wants the seesaw, seesaw 1st as the oldest understands a bit better! She is awful! Godforbid she suddenly comes a single parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Busted 😂 her little saving analogy is in James Smiths book

Surely someone with a degree would know all about plagiarism and crediting other peoples work?

this one has never had an original thought or idea in her life (except to spit on her lashes obviously)
I'm a long time lurker and I commented on her post re James Smith last night, mine was the post you cut in half about re listening to his podcasts. I love this site :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know 😫 We live in the same area and our paths frequently cross.
I'm sorry that you are unable to get supermarket deliveries in that area ;)

Busted 😂 her little saving analogy is in James Smiths book

Surely someone with a degree would know all about plagiarism and crediting other peoples work?

this one has never had an original thought or idea in her life (except to spit on her lashes obviously)
i hope he publicly sends her a cease and decist

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she just focused 100% on her kids instead of herself and her phone I’m sure she could cope at the park alone with them. It’s probably harder for parents with children of different ages as they’re not at the same stage and might not go on the same equipment at the park - there’s 4 and a half years between mine so they do entirely different things but that’s what kids do. She really is clueless!

Reactions: 23
Why can’t she just say boys or kids?
What’s with this ‘blessings’ and ‘miracles’?

everyone loves their kids Nikki. You’re not special.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.