Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, what a fake Double Act they are! They seriously make me cringe 😬 then throw Fopperbollocks Husband into the mix when he gets his arm twisted up his back to Comment on her Ads, and you get to see the full embarrassing tit Show of how desperate they’ve become for Engagement 🧐
He never used to like, comment or post about her. He's deffo on orders 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her latest post is such a load of horseshit, and her hair looks like straw! It looks so dry and the curly style is really not flattering on her.

Reactions: 11
Someone should screenshot and send her latest pile of verbal shite to this James.... I've only seen a couple of his posts and I'm sure he'd delight in her ripping him off and soon tear her a new one !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210512-213658_Instagram.jpg
wonky eyes, Liney yet stiff and starched, and check out the chest wrinkle ..... and the telltale shadow of lips swelling due to pregnancy and never going down again 😜😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone should screenshot and send her latest pile of verbal shite to this James.... I've only seen a couple of his posts and I'm sure he'd delight in her ripping him off and soon tear her a new one !!
I could be wrong but hasn’t he called her out on something before?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Busted 😂 her little saving analogy is in James Smiths book

Surely someone with a degree would know all about plagiarism and crediting other peoples work?

this one has never had an original thought or idea in her life (except to spit on her lashes obviously)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Someone has tagged him in the FB post...... 😂 😂 😂 😂

The comment above where it says it’s a popular school of thought in this industry. My coach also talks about this comparison. Makes so much sense .... That's Nicola's comment...... since when she had a coach ? !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She is such a dick I hope James Smith goes for her big time over this plagiarism I can’t stand the self absorbed pumped up twit but I’d love to see him getting all cross with this jumped up twit tbh 👍 go on James give her a hard time for copying you ... !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone has tagged him in the FB post...... 😂 😂 😂 😂

The comment above where it says it’s a popular school of thought in this industry. My coach also talks about this comparison. Makes so much sense .... That's Nicola's comment...... since when she had a coach ? !!
Referring to ‘the industry’ 🤣🤣🤣 again such an expert!
I took her comment regarding a coach to refer to twin set twit..?

• Haha
  • Wow
She must think her followers are dumb. Thinking that nobody is gonna notice when she copies things. For gods sake give it up now Nikki Ryan, stop embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: 23
"Having a healthy, happy tummy is a massive bonus" says Nikki Ryan who drink gallons of Pepsi Cherry Max!

What's going on with her eyes?
Tan T needs some lilash on her stumpy none lashes but, the poor ol’ slag was cut off so she just edits them out completely now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New joiner just for this thread!
I started following her when I was in the middle of my slimming world phase.
thankfully the scales have fallen from my eyes on both parts😂

she really is a walking talking contradiction isn’t she. Her instagram is appalling and can’t see how she gets ‘work’

Reactions: 16
The newest post she's been pissing about with Microsoft paint again 😂😂 embrassing honestly another noodle photo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.