Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooow the disclaimer about only working with brands she loves / normally buys makes sense!! She’s never without her Portable blender, dripping in fake diamonds eating pizza! What a twit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
what's going on with the monster munch foot? bunion? extra toe? or tit editing?? she's not going to squeeze that monstrosity into those cheapo Primark shoes she bought last week

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how she's talking with the pizza still in her mouth, the absolute bleeping scruff..."omg it's SO good.. I can't taste the difference...they're exactly the same"

Soon as that camera stops rolling.....

PASS ME THE SPIT BUCKET CHRIS BEFORE I SWALLOW PIZZA CALORIES!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"dream job" a taste test of a bleeping frozen pizza 🤣 🤣 🤣 what a tit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So this is the ‘work’ she’s been so sooo busy with guys.

Spouting crap about gut health while drinking fizzy drinks at the gym, wearing crappy diamonds and talking with her mouth full of pizza. Lovely manners Nikki and you definitely know your worth😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why the duck is Chris wearing a hat jndoors? They really have no decency do they
That’s exactly what I thought and seriously, why is he wearing a cap at the dinner table?
Snap!
A sneaky ad for the brand he works with. He does this all the time on her page. Their impromptu day at his work was just one big ad.

Just makes them all look common as muck. Which they are.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
God she’s so tragic. And yet again the same people have commented on her post... it’s all so desperate!

Reactions: 20
Just watched the AD, I'm sure I can hear her smacking her lips when she (pretends to) eat the pizza

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.