Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can’t take them out alone unless it’s an enclosed space...you know what’s a great enclosed space Nikki?? Your garden! It’s a playground in its own right so just stay home and let them play.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So many parents have 2 plus children and manage to take them out! The best way to get more confident is to take them out so the more she avoids it the harder it will be.

When the soft plays do open I think she will find that hard work. Last time they could go the boys hasn’t long started walking. Now they will want to climb everything!

Reactions: 15
She cant take the kids out herself, unless its an enclosed space. I think this proves she suffers from anxiety, but never admits it!
I don't think she would ever admit that to herself, let alone instagram! She'd see it as admitting defeat and likes to appear perfect.

Fun fact of the day I thought I'd pass on.. I work with a Nutritionist who works with a large amount of 'Insta' Fitness/Health influencers. She just told me that every single influencer she works with has an eating disorder. Isn't that so sad? The perfect looking accounts are the ones she told me to unfollow as they're the culprits! Made me think of what lies behind the curtain of Nikki Ryan Foodie fitness. It's all a bit too perfect to be real.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So many parents have 2 plus children and manage to take them out! The best way to get more confident is to take them out so the more she avoids it the harder it will be.

When the soft plays do open I think she will find that hard work. Last time they could go the boys hasn’t long started walking. Now they will want to climb everything!
They will want climb, slide down, lick everything and drag her along with them when all she would want to do is sit on the side eating her boiled egg and drinking a pepsi max....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No offence if anyone has those tops but they are hideous!! Little prairie and a bloody flamenco dancer 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh bloody hell- I’ve cracked and actually signed up just to rant about Fopps and yet another clothing haul where the clothes are too small. Those pink trousers... as soon as she walks towards the camera- ... she needs a friend to tell her to get a size bigger. She draws attention to her thighs by buying trousers that are too small for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
bleeping pizza advert. She has never ate a real pizza yet
So much for only.doing ads for stuff she believes in etc

head

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
that reel 🤣 she looks like a bloody matador in one of those tops!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
that reel 🤣 she looks like a bloody matador in one of those tops!!!!
It passes me off that she insists in advertising those plain as duck £400 trainers when so many people have lost jobs and using food banks etc. She's a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 22
There is no way Nikki Ryan ate any of that pizza. Chris has a gob full of it and the boys have tomato pizza sauce all round their mouths and Nikki Ryan is just sat there smiling through gritted teeth thinking why did I have to get offered the pizza AD, have I not begged river island enough to get an ad with them? She is obviously desperate for money and her appeal is fading fast.
PS Nikki Ryan... # your AD!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God she is insufferable. That reel 🤮 So bloody smug. The clothes are horrible her taste sucks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s the point in a bloody taste test. If she’s advertising the new low fat one it’s not like she’s going to be like ‘actually guys the full fat tastes nicer’ 🙄
Who falls for this tit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Still laughing at the thought of Nikki Ryan being a single mum 😂😂😂 i doubt she wouldn even fight for custody of them, she'd just let Chris have them and probably agree to have them for tea every second Tuesday at Mazza's

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That bloody reel. Why does she act like a 12 year old playing dress up. Nikki you are 40, not a teenager in your bedroom at your parents house. Plus all the clothes are awful especially the two blouses.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.