Fopperholic #73 Is it the truth or just more lies? Depends what she needs to advertise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I think you’re right. That’s definitely been blurred. She’s such an idiot, there are other (better) ways to edit out ‘imperfections’ than using the blur tool 😂 What a total fanny

She loves herself so much, it’s really quite something to behold
I know could you even be arsed 😄 she wouldn't have to go to this effort if she didn't lie about it in the first place. So embarrassing!

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Fopperholic #74 desperate for fame but her content is so lame , can't spend a day alone with her children what a shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her main meals came to less than 1000 calories for the day.

I mean. A week after a public figure dies from an eating disorder she’s posting that sort of tit.

Nikki Ryan this is why people despise you and everything you ‘stand for’.
People have commented before that she is in a binge/restrict cycle, but in reality she’s in a ’eat normally/restrict’ cycle which is unsustainable but she refuses to accept it.

She’ll have a run of ‘good‘ days/weeks (circa 1000 cals), lose that elusive 8llb, then her body fights back making her insanely hungry so she goes crazy (aka eats that extra half a grenade bar or some of the boys cereal) on 1600 cals for a short period and bam those 8llb are back on again. If she only realised that a happy medium is the way forward, she’d not spend her entire life losing and gaining the same stone 😂

She must be exhausted mentally, and it must affect every aspect of their lives. It’s like her weight is the basis of her self-esteem. What a way to live 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's actually just posted a pic of her manky foot and asked people if they think she'll be back in heels soon.

This bleep is mortifying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I cancelled my glossy box subscriptions for two reasons...firstly because sooooooo many so-called influencers are getting given them for free every single month and you know that they just do it for money, not because they actually recommend it, and secondly because I got it for about 10 months and found that I had not used a single thing out of them, the boxes were just piled up still full and unused. Plus you never knew what day it would arrive in the post and would almost every month have to go and fetch it from the collection centre which just annoyed the hell out of me, especially for something that I did't even use. I much preferred Treatbox as it fit through the letterbox, although their customer service has slipped massively now that they have got bigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She's actually just posted a pic of her manky foot and asked people if they think she'll be back in heels soon.

This bleep is mortifying.
Is there anything she won’t post on social media? Surprised she didn’t get someone to video her c section “and that’s the doctor cutting through my uterus, they couldn’t believe how small is was considering twins were in there” “if you’d like more videos of my internal organs let me know in the comments guyyyysss” 🙄🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Absolute desperado, if you don’t have anything interesting to post just don’t post!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Judith Chalmers called.....she wants her blazer back!
Why does she look like she's dusting her eyelid with that make up brush?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Judith Chalmers called.....she wants her blazer back!
Why does she look like she's dusting her eyelid with that make up brush?? 🤔

The 'after' affect just looks like some child has whacked a bit of mummy's eye shadow on.... it wouldn't encourage me to buy a glossy box..... oooeerrrr that sounds a bit wrong !! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.