Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Sorry but I am so hacked off with her ‘RIP Nicki Graham post’ seriously it is women like Fopps that promote Eating disorders . Tracking every single thing you put in your mouth, weighing out milk in your tea, making people feel they need to rein it back in if you have days where you treat yourself! Fopperholic it is people like you that encourage and normalise disordered eating, anorexia is a mental illness where people are unable to eat because they feel guilty for eating. YOU promote that, how can she say anything when people like her constantly encourage calorie counting!! She beggars belief. Nicki Graham was funny, entertaining and had family and friends who fought for her to get better raising £64,000 to get her medical care, while Fopps was still promoting calorie and fat burning. People like her need to be banned on sociaL media, fact.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Bing312

I watched a report this morning regarding the death of Nikki Graeme. The lady being interviewed said Nikki found lockdown extremely tough, the constant nonsense from social media telling us all to eat less and move more. More so since the roadmap out of lockdown was published, all these influencers peddling weight loss in time for the best summer/beer gardens.
This constant cycle of eat/binge and body image being the be all and end all is so damaging.
Her whole existence centres around weight loss, it's pathetic. She's so damaging. When I see the pictures of her after twin set tw@ts programme posing in the gym I feel genuine sorrow, she looks so proud of herself and I think shes gone too far.
She clearly has body image issues which she projects onto her following. It makes me so sad. This kind of cr@p needs to be regulated.
Sorry. Had to get that off my chest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

lexiloo

VIP Member
Just caught up on bibgate......what a tit! Now waiting for mad mazza to jump to her defence and say her and nikkis dad still wear them sometimes and can she please tell her where she got the ones for the boys as they look lovely 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Deux chebski has had loads of exercise?! Being married to Forkaholic is exercise! Imagine having to contend with THAT every bastard day?

Clocked this earlier:
10E3D2A9-8BE7-4081-99E3-57FAEDC0057B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
"I've got quite a thick skin now so I don't really care what other people think" ... that's for you you Tattle fuckers 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ could she be anymore obvious
"Don't care what other people think" except for when I dig my child's appointment letter out of the bin to add my other child's name in different handwriting and post on the Internet. Ok Nikki 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She has been to every supermarket in a 20 mile radius, or so it seems, in the past month so could have picked a couple up. I think someone else was spot on she couldn't risk having them in incase she binged them. So left it to the last minute
I think the same. She fears finding white bread and chocolate in the home like we fear finding asbestos or something 😄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 42

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She only wants to “parent” if it’s for show or for an AD. She’s never been interested in any other aspect of motherhood - good or bad. The sleepless nights, the cuddles, the falling asleep on top of you and drooling all over you, the stories, the building dens and going in with them, the pretending to be a fox or some random animal your toddler has instructed you to be, getting covered in chocolate making crispy cakes, making pancakes and flipping them badly while your kids giggle, the sticky little hands, messy mealtimes, water fights, making sandcastles at the beach then having a fish & chips picnic, a pizza party, an afternoon tea, making ice cream cones with a ridiculous amount of toppings, camping out in the back garden, silly singing and dancing, made up games, telling random jokes to each other...these are all things my kids and I will treasure forever. She doesn’t seem to do anything fun or less controlled. All she does is take them to the park so she can film them and get some steps in, take them shopping and go to regimented groups/classes. The bulk of the time she pams them off to her mum, the nursery or the gym creche. All mums deserve some self care time occasionally but the problem is she seems to put herself first all the time. She really shouldn’t have had kids if she wasn’t willing to put their needs before her own. One day your kids will be teenagers Fopps and pretty much all they’ll remember is a crazy controlling fun sponge mother who made them perform like monkeys and was obsessed with her looks, diet, fitness and trying to find ways to avoid spending time with them. I would hate that to be my legacy as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

sbeg77

Chatty Member
I found it very sad she posted in the same sentence that her boy's (!) were going to football class and she was going to her "beloved gym"! She should have said her beloved boys were going to football class and she was going to the gym. Who talks about the beloved gym!?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
To me, it says she has a complete lack of confidence in her own Mothering skills and she actually fears not being able to predict or control the situation. She's really not being truthful how much she struggles with being a parent. I bet she is very highly strung in private....I'd go as far as to say there are real attachment and parenting issues there that needs professional help. I'd also bet she's on medication for depression. Her behaviour and attitude to absolutely everything connected to the boys and how her life has changed screams postnatal depression to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

lexiloo

VIP Member
Every time she mentions those leggings all I can think about is the time she took her sweaty betty for a smear straight from the gym 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
4128C174-E3D9-425E-893D-4B94413978E5.jpeg

Fopps you are one of the people with an eating disorder who massively promote eating disorders. Like having “good” and “bad” food, constantly pressing reset, pouring bleach over food to stop yourself eating. You need to seek help before you are in anyway capable of helping others. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Yes I can see why she needed another floral dress (strolled back the last couple of summers, I’m sure I missed a lot as well)

I mean imagine having this amount of clothes, coats, trainers for yourself and then bitching about the cost of an Easter egg for your kids 🤣

99D6E9A9-8402-4691-BF74-92C541921D12.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Her silence today is deafening !! Boys are obviously back at her mothers on a Tuesday !! She palms them off at any given opportunity...... She needs to watch Chelsea's stories to know what a real, hardworking, decent mother of TWINS does..... She is on the go with them all day ..... it's a pleasure to watch and they are so adorable..... everything natural and unforced and unstaged...... and all the time the worry of her husbands cancer treatment! xx

• Heart

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Fopperholic #74 desperate for fame but her content is so lame , can't spend a day alone with her children what a shame!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My my can't you tell when she's feeling herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's having a full 5 minutes sat on the pickle dick tonight, gonna eat a full 15 syns, sniff some chips, smash a malibu and milk...and she will maybe tell someone on instagram to "have a lovely evening😘"

• Haha
Reactions: 37

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Those bibs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my 16 month old doesn’t even need a bib like that anymore!!! I only put her in a bib if she’s eating something like spaghetti bolognese. She’s such a control freak.
She’s either forcing them to be way ahead (inappropriately so, for example with the alphabet or ridiculous shape naming which isn’t any use to children of 2 or 3) or she’s holding them way back with things like these ridiculous bibs and delaying toilet training. The poor little guys won’t know whether they’re coming or going. Imagine I kept putting my 3 year old in nappies to make my life easier even though she could supposedly use the potty but then was trying to teach her how to spell or identify a rhombus? Folk would think I’d lost the plot! And FYI Fopps my little girl has no clue what a rhombus is or what ABC means but she has been toilet trained for a year, she hasn’t used a bib since she was about 9 months old, she has amazing imagination, she has excellent functional language and the real bonus is I actually like her and enjoy spending time with her 🤣 She still doesn’t sleep through the night though as I can’t bring myself to ignore her, damn that maternal instinct! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37