Fopperholic #73 Is it the truth or just more lies? Depends what she needs to advertise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 73 and no sign of any dialling down of her douche-ness! If I had 73 threads about me I would seriously be reevaluating virtually every aspect of my life and make massive changes. I would also probably come off social media but she’ll never admit defeat and do that.

Reactions: 26
I still can't believe she has the audacity to advertise nappies when she claimed they had done so well on the potty. Douchebag.

Reactions: 30
She is so crass and her laugh is just awful. She comes across so badly and can’t see it. She thinks she’s being funny but she’s so not x

Reactions: 25
I still can't believe she has the audacity to advertise nappies when she claimed they had done so well on the potty. Douchebag.
She is the embodiment of a douche bag. Most people I hate follow have something redeeming about them somewhere but I can’t find anything remotely endearing or relatable about her now. Years ago she occasionally came across as witty and I was rooting for her when she was going through IVF but I don’t think there’s anything redeeming about her now. I wonder if she’s changed so horribly in real life, do her family not notice?

Reactions: 21
Does she have yet another pair of new trainers on in those pics?! I actually think she looks dressed appropriately for once for a walk 😂 the pics are so bloody staged though how much time did that take? Natural pics always look better

Reactions: 24
I thought the Pampers ad was a uncomfortable to watch. Poor little performing monkeys.
I won’t be buying Pampers again.

Reactions: 25
I can't get over how much filler is in her face, she's unrecognisable from her early pics and not in a good way! Those puffy cheekbones are not natural, nor is the shape of her nose. It makes her look so bloated and rubbery. Her lower face barely moves when she speaks on stories..she's only 40 where can she possibly go from here 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Right ok I don’t like saying this but the picture of her and the boys in a box anyone else think it’s looks photoshopped the boys being put into the box

Reactions: 10
Kids in their nappies performing their half naked routine for 161k followers and whoever else has a dip about the silly bastard bitchtits account as it is a bleeping PUBLIC ACCOUNT.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s just full of 💩
All these staged photos of her and her boys is just for the gram and as for her rude jokes when it comes to innocent things her kids are doing is just childish!
no matter how hard she tries she’ll never be relatable or like the 20 something influencers 👍🏻

Reactions: 19
Latest video going on about sweatybetty leggings, wasn’t she advertising fabletics a few months ago through an ad.
Infuriates me how ungrateful she is

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.