Fopperholic #73 Is it the truth or just more lies? Depends what she needs to advertise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks a different colour in every photo she has posted so far!

Slimming world truly is a bizarre diet convincing people that options and yoghurt is a good dessert. I ate this on SW too!

Reactions: 18
If you love biscoff spread get the Aldi version.! In fact get two as you won’t be able to stop once you start!

Reactions: 12
What a trashy blooking blazer (or she makes it trashy). This is her true style. She can copy the huns as much as she likes but she'll always be excited about a white polyester blazer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
inCollage_20210415_210211522.jpg
Screenshot_20210415-205932_Instagram.jpg

First pic, on the left is lady month, right is this month. Lip more puffy and more wotsity

In the below you can clearly see the needle marks on her top lip. That or she's got badly blocked pores with a build up of gunk under them

• Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 531197View attachment 531198

First pic, on the left is lady month, right is this month. Lip more puffy and more wotsity

In the below you can clearly see the needle marks on her top lip. That or she's got badly blocked pores with a build up of gunk under them
Million percent fillers. She's got the tell-tale lump on the side. In one of her vlogs when she's pregnant with the twins she is talking and her cupids bow is really twisted 🧐😳

Reactions: 13
It’s so obvious she has lip filler you can see the marks clearly. She’s a twit for lying!!!
There's nothing wrong at all with fillers, I'm booked in to get mine done next month. You don't have to outwardly state you have but don't bullshit to everyone who asks me that having kids irreversibly blew your lips up. Like Jesus Christ having fillers is like having your brows done, it's not a big deal, so common and having them doesn't mean you are ugly, it's improving yourself. She's such a prat

View attachment 531197View attachment 531198

For someone who claims they look after their skin it doesn’t show.

Also look at the outline of her lip. You can so tell she was a smoker 🚬

Reactions: 14
There's nothing wrong at all with fillers, I'm booked in to get mine done next month. You don't have to outwardly state you have but don't bullshit to everyone who asks me that having kids irreversibly blew your lips up. Like Jesus Christ having fillers is like having your brows done, it's not a big deal, so common and having them doesn't mean you are ugly, it's improving yourself. She's such a prat
I don't see anything wrong with it either. She tries to make out she's a natural beauty 🤣🤣🤣 "little bit of botox" she'll have a full on face lift by the time she's 50

96C8B1A4-DD3D-4EDF-AA00-3ECC06201A4F.png

CA6308F4-B157-4180-A4A9-A3B5B321A705.jpeg

How can she not even get wearing a blazer right? It’s not hard but she makes it so! Looks like something the staff wore at butlins 😂

9BA167FB-4C44-4204-81B5-5EE00F547EBD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My mum (67) puts things like sooooooooo on SM. It makes me cringe. She’s 40 and needs to get a grip.

I’m not a fan of her hair anyway but I’m confused as to why she would straighten it the day after the hairdressers. I remember her saying that she absolutely hates washing her hair. Once mine is done by a hairdresser (I loathe doing mine) it’s staying like that for a week. Maybe it’s just me but I can’t imagine restyling my hair without washing it so once I’ve committed to it straight, curly or wavy it’s that way for a while 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Has she blurred her nose and lip where she may have potentially had jabs done? Or is it just a bad edit/preset whatever the hell she calls it... quite a suspicious looking lump above her top lip
Omg I think you’re right. That’s definitely been blurred. She’s such an idiot, there are other (better) ways to edit out ‘imperfections’ than using the blur tool 😂 What a total fanny

She loves herself so much, it’s really quite something to behold

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.