Fopperholic #73 Is it the truth or just more lies? Depends what she needs to advertise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the shitest reel yet! Camera work that will give you motion sickness and weighing salad creme 🤣 FFS woman give it up! My cringe is cringing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTF has she got the En Vogue song "Don't Let Go" playing over her reel of a plate of tuna and egg? Classic song, but I'm not finding the connection there.

#foppsrandomshit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A reel popped up on my insta...first thing that came into my head was... Perfect new inappropriate footwear for Chavtastic Nikki Ryan Fopperholic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The type of parents they are I bet they would still go to a pub for drinks and expect the kids to just sit there silent and still 🤣 Then they’d be up
in arms because one or both of the boys was morning or wanting to run around. “We’re first time parents, no one told us that kids didn’t enjoy sitting watching their parents drink in a pub!”
We've been on holiday this week, in a cottage on a working farm in North Yorkshire. Earlier today I asked my youngest who is 3 years old did he want to come with me to see the cows, sheep and goats? His reply 'No Mommy I want to go to the pub' 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We've been on holiday this week, in a cottage on a working farm in North Yorkshire. Earlier today I asked my youngest who is 3 years old did he want to come with me to see the cows, sheep and goats? His reply 'No Mommy I want to go to the pub' 🙈😅
To be honest my kids have always liked going to a pub. Probably because they get treats. Can’t imagine the same scenario for those boys though?

Reactions: 14
To be honest my kids have always liked going to a pub. Probably because they get treats. Can’t imagine the same scenario for those boys though?
Same with mine, it's a treat. We don't take them or go ourselves very often (even when you could) but if we do they have chips, a fruit shoot and sweets as a treat.

Reactions: 11
Same with mine, it's a treat. We don't take them or go ourselves very often (even when you could) but if we do they have chips, a fruit shoot and sweets as a treat.
Haha yes the same but mine are teenagers (well one is 11 but the same attitude 🤣) so they get pop. But it’s a treat not a regular occurrence. Those boys will be on slices of apple, boiled ham and water and bored to tears.

• Sad
Is there a Nobel prize for cleaverness? Because she sure deserves one for that never before known hack of how to weigh something. How the hell did anyone manage to do anything before Nikki Ryan Fopperholic came along and solved life’s great mysteries. All hail Nikki our saviour!

She’s such a bleeping clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
13B963FD-9006-429B-90A1-FEDE8F9A5391.jpeg

She’s cutting her life short by bleeping around with starvation diets, chemicals and line drawing the tragic blazer bastard. The only thing she needs to weigh up is her MORALS. Life is very short Forky, yes. You shared a young woman’s death not long a go due to the disordered eating practices you’re promoting and shilling on your public profile. duck. Right. Off.

Also...
D7620597-F40F-4180-9A1E-9A817D9843EF.jpeg

Guess who 😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just gone and looked at his page, how many Covid rules are being broken, stood on the steps next to others, inside NO masks!

Really is a bug bear of mine! I went out shopping yesterday and came home in about 30 minutes as I just couldn’t cope with the lack of care!

Seems they are both as bad as each other

I bet your kids get to eat decent food like pie and chips at the pub and are allowed to chatter away though, I can’t see control freak Nikki allowing that! Nothing is child led, can you imagine her going on a holiday to a working farm site? 🤣 If she could send her kids away to holiday on their own she probably would. The farm animals would likely be more nurturing to them!

Reactions: 15
Considering how many places Nikki has been to this week (football club, 2 other baby groups? Hair dressers and all the other places she's likely not told us about) what are the chances she has used a lateral flow test? She's eligible to have them because the boys attend nursery. I don't think for a second that she'd think of doing one to protect the nursery staff from her supermarket shopping habits.

Reactions: 16
Considering how many places Nikki has been to this week (football club, 2 other baby groups? Hair dressers and all the other places she's likely not told us about) what are the chances she has used a lateral flow test? She's eligible to have them because the boys attend nursery. I don't think for a second that she'd think of doing one to protect the nursery staff from her supermarket shopping habits.
Parents of kids at nursery can get use of lateral flow tests? I didnt know this and my kid is at nursery 😱

Reactions: 5
Top tip girls- from an early age we referred to our local as the ‘Library‘. Worked well for us until they were well into Yr3 at school and saved any embarrassment if people asked the kids what they’re done at the weekend 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder how many hours she’s been with the boys This week. They’ve been at nursery for 2 days and she’s Put them in the creche this morning.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder how many hours she’s been with the boys This week. They’ve been at nursery for 2 days and she’s Put them in the creche this morning.
Thought Chris worked on a Saturday so they are in crèche or with her mum again ... She has it so easy it’s a joke 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.