Fopperholic #73 Is it the truth or just more lies? Depends what she needs to advertise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cancelled my glossy box subscriptions for two reasons...firstly because sooooooo many so-called influencers are getting given them for free every single month and you know that they just do it for money, not because they actually recommend it, and secondly because I got it for about 10 months and found that I had not used a single thing out of them, the boxes were just piled up still full and unused. Plus you never knew what day it would arrive in the post and would almost every month have to go and fetch it from the collection centre which just annoyed the hell out of me, especially for something that I did't even use. I much preferred Treatbox as it fit through the letterbox, although their customer service has slipped massively now that they have got bigger.
I have a subscription from lovemyread which I absolutely love! I got it as an Xmas present

Reactions: 5
This has made me laugh! Since when do you worry about having the kids?!?!

View attachment 531919
The type of parents they are I bet they would still go to a pub for drinks and expect the kids to just sit there silent and still 🤣 Then they’d be up
in arms because one or both of the boys was morning or wanting to run around. “We’re first time parents, no one told us that kids didn’t enjoy sitting watching their parents drink in a pub!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her hair looks a different colour in every photo she has posted so far!

Slimming world truly is a bizarre diet convincing people that options and yoghurt is a good dessert. I ate this on SW too!
The best one I heard on at an SW group was this...."so you're out christmas shopping with your friends and they all want to go in Costa for a hot chocolate with all the trimmings and a cake, you think to yourself ohh go on then but then think actually I want to stay on plan. So what do you do? Simple! Keep an options hot chocolate sachet and one or two hi fi bars in your bag....go to Costa and order just a cup of hot water, mix your options into it and use 6 syns or your healthy B on the hi fi bars." 🤪🤪

Akward most people voted no 🤣🤣
Aww bless her! She's playing princess dressing up again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I got lost in a Spanjee rabbit hole yesterday and was looking at the pics when they all went to JSGs wedding. Apart from Fopps being in an absolutely chavtastic flammable lycra dress she just looks so uncomfortable around the other women. There are photos of Spanjee and Emilie having a real laugh..no sign of Fopps. But any "posed" photos and Fopps is front and centre.

She really is all about the vanity and nothing more. She has absolutely no fun in her, this is obvious from her "best bits" that she chooses to share. It's no wonder none of her mates are rushing to meet up, they're probably hoping for another lockdown! 😂

I know she mentioned preschool recently. It'll be January her kids can go - surely she'll have to get a job then?
Me too 😀 I wonder what happened to Mr B? She obviously has a mr Spanjee with her strategically placed take always for 2. She gives absolutely nothing away now which I do think good on her. But as she used to give everything away you can’t help but feel invested lol.

Reactions: 11
Me too 😀 I wonder what happened to Mr B? She obviously has a mr Spanjee with her strategically placed take always for 2. She gives absolutely nothing away now which I do think good on her. But as she used to give everything away you can’t help but feel invested lol.
Whos Mr Spanjee? Sounds like a cream for your bits

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to derail the thread about "people like her" again but I can't switch it off. Nearly choked when I was driving home listening and one of the narrators not only mentioned tattle but gave the website address.

Reactions: 14
What is that scales trick? I just put the plate on the scales then pour any dressing on. This is not new?

Reactions: 12
The SW stories make me so sad. When you are dying will you really think ‘I’m so glad I didn’t have that one bit of cake that day in December 2009 with my friends at Christmas because it helped me not gain a pound I wouldn’t have gained anyway if I had eaten it’. Like everyone says, at your funeral no one is going to talk about your thigh gap or what you weighed. It’s all just so depressing. I do understand that there are people that ‘need’ to lose weight, medically and/or because they are at risk of various things, and these groups work well as support for some people. And I do also understand there are people that like being and want to be slim because it makes them feel good and they’ll always be looking to be in a deficit etc. And people should be able to do whatever they want to do. But when it’s all you think about it and when you’re trying to normalise your disordered eating and know nothing about nutrition whatsoever, and are pushing it on others it’s all so wrong...I had an eating disorder for years and find all of this ‘stir options into low fat yogurt’ bollocks to be thin for the sake of being thin or because you’ve been conditioned to think it’s right and good and normal so sad and triggering and desperate. It just makes me utterly feel bereft to be honest. Sorry for such a long post but imagine not having a glass of wine and some ice cream on a Friday...! Bleak AF

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.