Fopperholic #72 I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson & Beigeson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are these lyrics appropriate for a video of your child Fopps?

I got my peaches out in Georgia (Oh yeah, tit)
I get my weed from California (That's that tit)
I took my chick up to the North, yeah (Bad ass witch)
I get my light right from the source, yeah (Yeah, that's it)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why are these lyrics appropriate for a video of your child Fopps?

I got my peaches out in Georgia (Oh yeah, tit)
I get my weed from California (That's that tit)
I took my chick up to the North, yeah (Bad ass witch)
I get my light right from the source, yeah (Yeah, that's it)
I think this about most of the songs she chooses to accompany her reels. I can only think she hears them on younger insta accounts and in typically foppy style, copies them. There’s no way she’s listening to half the songs she uses.

Reactions: 20
Lol... Waiting for the better weather...I didn't know the weather made a difference 🤣🤣
She can barely stay indoors at the minute, the better weather will have her out 18 hours a day - How’s she going to manage the potty training?! What a muppet.

Reactions: 17
161K followers now but less comments than ever... how mortifying is that 🤣🤣🤣
There is no way she's gained so many in a relatively short space of time! It didn't budge off 130k for years ... now all of a sudden it's going up every day? How embarrassing for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I wonder if all of this buying followers is her trying to save face with family and friends. Trying to portray her success. She really is very tragic and sad. I almost feel sorry for her.

Yes she may make a few hundred quid here and there for her tit ads but she gets very few freebies these days and she must be spending far more than she’s making.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if all of this buying followers is her trying to save face with family and friends. Trying to portray her success. She really is very tragic and sad. I almost feel sorry for her.

Yes she may make a few hundred quid here and there for her tit ads but she gets very few freebies these days and she must be spending far more than she’s making.
I think you’re right. She will massively have to be saving face. A few years ago when she was more genuine and slimming world she had genuine followers. She could have made a real lucrative career out of this and failed because of her inconsistency and unprofessional attitude.

There’s never anything natural about her videos with the boys, yet again looking at her for prompts and instructions it’s plain obvious they are copying whatever daft moves she’s doing

Reactions: 19
She always has to make snide, rude inappropriate comments as well in front of the twins "he's got a big one" 🙄 well we know you ain't talking about Deux chebs Fopperholic

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lol... Waiting for the better weather...I didn't know the weather made a difference 🤣🤣
peolle always say this to me about Potty training to wait for the warmer weather. 😂 I don’t really get the logic apart from
they can piss on grass not my floor 🤷‍♀️ I think it’s what the older generation suggest 😂

Reactions: 15
I think the reason her numbers are going up is because she does these sucking up to other accounts and they in turn share her link..... she did one yesterday for another 'gorgeous' person..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thing is if they were so ready, lockdown would have been the perfect time to do it! But clearly they weren’t ready - which is fine!! I don’t know why she brags about this stuff months before?! Like when she said they were walking but they didn’t for about another 6 months!
I can't be the only one that read "which is fine" in my head in her voice surely??

God this thread is killing me tonight, sat catching up on here with a wine after a day where my two boys were absolute little sods and this is making me proper laugh!!!

• Haha
I’m sorry but they are so inappropriate. We all know what the innuendo is talking about the spoon size and the way they’re laughing at it. The way she says ‘my other baby has a massive one’. I honestly feel sick she would speak that way about young children.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She’s a wanker ! She does not ‘influence’ me to buy anything she promotes!

Reactions: 22

just a wonder she hasn't jumped on the lumi bandwagon like the rest of the huns! fopps days are over in the influence game - losing that 3 stones over and over is the height of her sucess as @ChubClubThug has so rightly pointed out its her only success to date.....she must be so bloody boring on a night out when she starts on this! Im even bored hate watching her shes that bad!

• Heart
I do feel sorry for her, the constant having to get out the house, the constant worrying about her weight, it must be exhausting and emotionally crippling and makes me think she Must have depression on some level. Like she's too afraid to stay still and chill with her thoughts

Reactions: 13
I do feel sorry for her, the constant having to get out the house, the constant worrying about her weight, it must be exhausting and emotionally crippling and makes me think she Must have depression on some level. Like she's too afraid to stay still and chill with her thoughts
I don't. She used half naked children to make money.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.