Fopperholic #72 I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson & Beigeson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad Mazza has changed those boys nappies many more times than fopperbollox ... I bet the nursery has too. Mazza should have done the advert and got the fee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#73 Foppernocchio the desperado, so vain that she will do anything for cash!

edited to say, not fully my title I just added to the end!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #73 is it the truth or just more lies? Depends what she needs to advertise.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Thread suggestion and I apologise for poaching part of an earlier one but as you all know it's rare I'm inspired hahaha !!

#73 Foppernocchio the desperado.. goes to all the supermarkets but can't get home delivery from Ocado

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Calorie deficit is the game, Nikki Ryan is my name

Did you not know my 2 boys are cash cows

Please note the post is 2 threads lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

I love to count calories, I love to count a syn, but nothing beats an afternoon of colouring in

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hasn’t she always said she buys own brand nappies though? Really pisses me off when these influencers say they love a brand because they’re getting paid to yet they quite clearly never use the brand themselves.

Reactions: 29
Thanks. I don't follow her any more and this is a second account, she blocked me on my first😂 have changed the profile picture though just in case xx
Given that you live locally and have mutual friends I thought had better let you know.

Surprised there aren't more locals on here that detest her tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hasn’t she always said she buys own brand nappies though? Really pisses me off when these influencers say they love a brand because they’re getting paid to yet they quite clearly never use the brand themselves.
Am I missing something?
I’m not a parent so not sure how it works but if she said potter training went well the other month why would they still be wearing nappies?

Reactions: 16
Given that you live locally and have mutual friends I thought had better let you know.

Surprised there aren't more locals on here that detest her tbh
Maybe then she would realise that she really does need to change things...she isn't being trolled she needs to step back and think about how she comes across... because we all have different backgrounds and fit into different categories... we can't all be wrong about her

Sh
Am I missing something?
I’m not a parent so not sure how it works but if she said potter training went well the other month why would they still be wearing nappies?
She’ll have given up because it wasn’t achieved in a day. Potty training those boys will be a nightmare because she won’t be prepared to stay at home for a couple of weeks whilst they grasp it. Can you imagine the hissy fits when one of them pees their pants in costa? She’ll wait till she can go away for a week or two with pickle dick and get her mum/nursery to do it.

Reactions: 16
Sh
She’ll have given up because it wasn’t achieved in a day. Potty training those boys will be a nightmare because she won’t be prepared to stay at home for a couple of weeks whilst they grasp it. Can you imagine the hissy fits when one of them pees their pants in costa? She’ll wait till she can go away for a week or two with pickle dick and get her mum/nursery to do it.
Thing is if they were so ready, lockdown would have been the perfect time to do it! But clearly they weren’t ready - which is fine!! I don’t know why she brags about this stuff months before?! Like when she said they were walking but they didn’t for about another 6 months!

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure they are not potty trained or she would have been bragging about it! Not that it is a problem as waiting until they are ready makes potty training much easier.
Glad to see they are still in beds though.

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure they are not potty trained or she would have been bragging about it! Not that it is a problem as waiting until they are ready makes potty training much easier.
Glad to see they are still in beds though.
I noticed though she still has that massive nursing chair in their room. Surprised she hasn't sold it yet. Surely they don't use it for bedtime stories. That could be done just in their beds or both of them in the parents bed? She should take that chair away and give them a bit of space for toys. It's the least childlike child's bedroom I've ever seen!

I think I saw her reply to someone asking about the potty training saying she was going to wait for the better weather. Fair enough if they aren't ready but I still can't see her being willing to stay home for a couple of weeks especially when places have reopened. Plus, they might not both do it at the same time no matter how long she waits.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #73 I lost 3 stone in 3 months 274 times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I noticed though she still has that massive nursing chair in their room. Surprised she hasn't sold it yet. Surely they don't use it for bedtime stories. That could be done just in their beds or both of them in the parents bed? She should take that chair away and give them a bit of space for toys. It's the least childlike child's bedroom I've ever seen!

I think I saw her reply to someone asking about the potty training saying she was going to wait for the better weather. Fair enough if they aren't ready but I still can't see her being willing to stay home for a couple of weeks especially when places have reopened. Plus, they might not both do it at the same time no matter how long she waits.
Lol... Waiting for the better weather...I didn't know the weather made a difference 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.