Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her fashion before the cute dresses, she always looked nice, now she’s trying to be in trend and it’s failing !!
PMSL to the chandler bing comment 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hate the way she’s using her toddlers to excuse her style choices. Being a Mum does not mean you have to wear ‘Mom’ jeans and chunky trainers. And don’t even get me started on the Mum bun trend. We all know it takes more effort to put your hair up in a messy bun. Stop prancing around in the mirror calling it a job and be with your much longed for kids. Honestly between preening herself, going shopping, plastering on make up and watching her beloved Netflix she must spend about 5 mins with her kids each day. Remember she gave up her very successful career to be a ‘stay at home Mum’. You couldn’t make this up

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched her Aldi video, and her face has changed shape almost beyond recognition during lockdown. :unsure: All those treatments must be overdue that occur on those nursery days!!!!

Reactions: 18
Then grey leggings and that beige jumper without any pants do absolutely nothing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It would be nice if someone pointed out to her that she was in that predicament last year because of her own pig headed, rude ways... she was warned about the situation - but prikki knew best! Now she has the cheek to mention it 🙄🖕 she's an hole.
I was thinking the same. Last year it was all it's fine, please keep your opinions to yourself, we're following the advice, we're having a brilliant holiday. Even after Disney closed she still wouldn't listen to people saying try and get a flight sorted. Now a year later she's finally admitted she was 'desperately' trying to get home!

I also don't remember her saying it was her brothers birthday when they were stuck at the airport either. It's a wonder he still speaks to any of them 😂 ruined his week getting stoned in the Dam, he spent a week babysitting for Fopps, had his birthday stranded in an airport in a pandemic, couldn't get home to Cyprus so had to live with mad Mazza for months, lost his income and had to cancel his wedding! I bet he never let's Carly arrange another holiday that's for sure 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not buying that these are size 8 jeans. And for the record, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that! Why lie just to feel superior to an audience that will be feeling vulnerable, trying to lose weight themselves. It's been said before but she is so dangerous.

I wish she could see the bigger picture and impact of her needless spending. There's no way she is ever in profit from swipe ups surely. If she is, she is even less transparent with her percentages etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
She’s been better off shopping In places more her age like mint velvet l, the white company, jigsaw and French connection. she wouldn’t buy so much stuff that doesn’t last one wash and get stuff that lasts and doesnt date.

Reactions: 19
I'm not buying that these are size 8 jeans. And for the record, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that! Why lie just to feel superior to an audience that will be feeling vulnerable, trying to lose weight themselves. It's been said before but she is so dangerous.

I wish she could see the bigger picture and impact of her needless spending. There's no way she is ever in profit from swipe ups surely. If she is, she is even less transparent with her percentages etc.
Me neither, I can only ever dream of being a size 10-12. The smallest ever been was a 16-18. I was happy with that as I know that's where I look my healthiest and felt my best.

I don't know what it is with Fopps. She's obviously having to work hard to maintain her 10-12 figure. If what she's showing us is true and she's only on a small calorie allowance then she must be so malnourished and unhappy. I don't why know she doesn't go back to doing SW, her meals from 4-5 years ago didn't look too bad. She'd be far better with a chicken salad than all this processed crap and 'protein hits'. Even if she went up to a size 12-14 she would still look good (her figure, her wonky face not so much) She may even find she's a bit happier with life if her body is satisfied.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s been better off shopping In places more her age like mint velvet l, the white company, jigsaw and French connection. she wouldn’t buy so much stuff that doesn’t last one wash and get stuff that lasts and doesnt date.
She sizes down then roasts everything regardless of fabric type, in the tumble dryer. No wonder they keep buying clothes 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I agree, they look more like a 12/14 and like you said that is absolutely fine. If that's your size own it. I thought her legs looked heavier again in that haul. Up down up down up down... Nikki's weight pattern 🙄

Reactions: 13
Just noticed this on FB. She’s such a dick, blocks her genuine followers yet pays for sex bots. Go figure 🤷‍♀️. What’s she going on about “send me your handle” just speak normally and ask them for their name instead of waffling a load of bollocks and trying to sound like you know what you’re doing. I hope the woman who is going to inbox her gives her what for 🤣
83D480A8-869B-4240-BFF4-3940537D3069.jpeg

I unfollowed her a few weeks back on insta as she finally annoyed me just too much. But I forgot she’s on Facebook as well...look at the state of this for engagement. Nearly 6k views, but less than 40 likes and 4 comments calling her out on her crap links 💩🙈
For someone that spends so much time on social media you’d think she’d be an expert now. If you are trying to make money from something wouldn’t you pay more attention and make sure you’d done it correctly. She’s bloody useless 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just noticed this on FB. She’s such a dick, blocks her genuine followers yet pays for sex bots. Go figure 🤷‍♀️. What’s she going on about “send me your handle” just speak normally and ask them for their name instead of waffling a load of bollocks and trying to sound like you know what you’re doing. I hope the woman who is going to inbox her gives her what for 🤣View attachment 490625

For someone that spends so much time on social media you’d think she’d be an expert now. If you are trying to make money from something wouldn’t you pay more attention and make sure you’d done it correctly. She’s bloody useless 🤣
These people probably just liked an innocent comment that was in no way bad but old Fopperholic seems to take offence to everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just noticed this on FB. She’s such a dick, blocks her genuine followers yet pays for sex bots. Go figure 🤷‍♀️. What’s she going on about “send me your handle” just speak normally and ask them for their name instead of waffling a load of bollocks and trying to sound like you know what you’re doing. I hope the woman who is going to inbox her gives her what for 🤣View attachment 490625

I hope these people realise she has blocked them on insta & calls her out on FB for the potential reason why they got blocked so people can see how petty she is

Reactions: 17
That ‘haul’ really is awful. I don’t even think it’s that she’s too old for it, it just all look like the last of the sale rail. Nothing spring like/ seasonal, well fitted or good quality. It’s all old style/ outdated, stuff that’s been about for forever. Uninspiring. She’s not quite the fashion finder she thinks she is...
I can’t see those jeans being an 8, her calf’s are as big as her thighs, she has no definition from the knee down. If she bought a ‘mum’ style Jean in the right size I’m sure it would benefit her shape and not cling to to the calf as much...

Reactions: 13
Literally just watching her Aldi “haul” & honestly you would think it’s the first time she has ever shopped there. They have these new bars which are like alien, yeah Aldi has stocked them for well over a decade & how on earth has that cost her a £100. Like people have said what exactly is she feeding the boys as most of that shop is convenience food for. Why is she buying them baby snack bars they are 2.5 years old just buy them normal food & how many yoghurts does she eat a day? I can can get an over flowing trolley of food from Aldi for £125 which I do at the beginning of the month & then top up with fresh bits. Not bothered that the boys have green milk as my little one does as he all ways wants daddies milk but my kid eats everything else “full fat”

If I was the FB people I’d ask why she needs to block so many people? That is not normal behaviour. Especially as these people must have innocently annoyed Fopps seeing as they seem to genuinely follow her FB and interact with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.