Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#worklifebalance I’m creased! Come back when you have a proper full time job, juggle parenting 2 children, have homeschooled for the best part of the last 12 months plus all your every day mundane chores, without palming your children off at every given opportunity! bleeping #worklifebalance
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This

Reactions: 14
thank you for saying this. My little one is 3 on Sunday and he isn’t potty trained. We’ve tried in each lockdown and he just doesn’t want to know!
Definitely don't worry, my first did it pretty much on his own before he was 2. We've had to really try hard for our second to do it and he is over 3. He's taken a lot longer but.... dry in the night which the eldest isn't yet! They are all so different!

Nikki fitless/content copy creator/fashionbloggerforclothes20yearstooyoungforme will of course declare the boys are virtually potty trained. I beg to differ....

#worklifebalance I’m creased! Come back when you have a proper full time job, juggle parenting 2 children, have homeschooled for the best part of the last 12 months plus all your every day mundane chores, without palming your children off at every given opportunity! bleeping #worklifebalance
She really is a delusional mother fucker!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me but I don’t go on to Instagram to read long rambling posts from people? 🤷‍♀️ Isn’t it the pictures on peoples feed that draws followers in rather than a load of rambling paragraphs and words. You can add all that in a link underneath for people to look at instead of it being the main post.

Reactions: 22
thank you for saying this. My little one is 3 on Sunday and he isn’t potty trained. We’ve tried in each lockdown and he just doesn’t want to know!
Give him time. He won’t be 27 down the pub in nappies. It all comes to us when it’s right. Don’t put pressure on yourself! X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone worrying about potty training, please don’t worry it will happen when it happens. We are only laughing at Fopps cos she’s just such a liar and bragger extreme 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
we really need a Wiki for Nikki.....people with less threads than Nikki foodie fitness Fopp have really good Wiki pages on Tattle! She really deserves one!
Ive said this a few times but I don’t know how to make one, nor unfortunately have I got the time sorry ladies but if someone would make one it would make my year and BE A BIT OF ME! 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
that big build up for a "different direction" on her posts and we get that shite? is she trying to be a mindset coach or a motivational speaker? because if so she's bombed already as per! literally everything she does is crap, half hearted, ill thought out and laughable. At this point she's a national embarrassment.

I don’t follow her bag any more but had a look at her new content....didn’t even bother reading her 4 slides lol so can’t imagine lots will.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.