Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy to set up the wiki for her, I’ve mentioned doing it before but just need ideas for what to put on it.

things like her putting the boys on a sw diet
Ella’s kitchen
The Lilash debacle
The ‘haven’t had my lips done’ lie
Evidence of her filtering and photoshopping her pics
Sw- what actually happened

any other ideas

Reactions: 15
I’m happy to set up the wiki for her, I’ve mentioned doing it before but just need ideas for what to put on it.

Ella’s kitchen
The Lilash debacle

any other ideas
Ignoring advice and dragging the kids to florida at the height of the pandemic then using her father's health as an excuse to get home

Sending someone an aggressive voice note

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ella’s kitchen
The Lilash debacle

any other ideas
Not following brands she receives gifts from
Not declaring brand work properly
Giving out ‘advice’ and info on eating etc when as far as we know, she’s not qualified to do so
Giving off a dangerous view on life with babies/ toddlers which is unrealistic and toxic to FTM/impressionable/vulnerable mums
Selling gifted items for her own gain

I’m sure there’s more that others can think of

Reactions: 16

Ella’s kitchen
The Lilash debacle

any other ideas
I don’t really understand how the wiki works sorry so I might not be any help but some things I can think of are:

Her disordered eating- taking a boiled egg to a hen party for example
Obsession with “protein hit” like grenade bars
Thinking she’s an expert on everything
Her nose filler she mentioned once then never admits to, and not admitting to lip fillers
“Sizing down”
Fast fashion
Posting swipe ups for anything she possibly can
Piss poor grammar (their, they’re, there, boy’s, could of)
Her inability to do anything with her boys on her own
Her ridiculous amount of “me time”
How much she loves herself
Her obsession with her boys fitting into her notions of routines
Trying to be a parenting expert when she’s as unmaternal as they come
Her enabler of a mother

Any good? Apologies if not!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t like fopperholic and I don’t believe what she does is right but it’s a bit cruel to set up a wikipedia page to just put her failings onto!! just makes us tattlers look like trolls

Reactions: 1
I don’t like fopperholic and I don’t believe what she does is right but it’s a bit cruel to set up a wikipedia page to just put her failings onto!! just makes us tattlers look like trolls
it’s not on Wikipedia, it’s on tattle. Have a look at hinch’s for example. It’s at the top of threads so people who are new can see everything in one place

Attachments

• Heart
Nikki Wikki...

Sorry if mentioned already but Chris's antics at the Belfry and of course...I LOST THREE STONE IN THEEE MONTHS

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not following brands she receives gifts from
Not declaring brand work properly
Giving out ‘advice’ and info on eating etc when as far as we know, she’s not qualified to do so
Giving off a dangerous view on life with babies/ toddlers which is unrealistic and toxic to FTM/impressionable/vulnerable mums
Selling gifted items for her own gain

I’m sure there’s more that others can think of
Cease and Desist that she sent to Carbie love that one! She's a nasty piece of work is Fopps Foodie Fashion!
Please mention the degree that dosent exist!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cease and Desist that she sent to Carbie love that one! She's a nasty piece of work is Fopps Foodie Fashion!
Please mention the degree that dosent exist!
Well remembered! I had forgot about the Cease and Desist, and can’t believe I forgot the degree there appears to be no evidence of! Also using her newborn miracle twins for a Cashback ad when they had barely been born, and playing the “prematurity” card even though they had no NICU stay!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re her degree that doesn't exist. In one of her older videos she mentions that she felt amazing on her graduation day because if the little dress she wore re her weightloss. Just don't get why there's no graduation picture. It is WEIRD. For someone who LOVES the camera it doesn't add up. Please if there are any Tattlers on here who know why or any of her old uni friends please spill the beans. It is a mystery. 🤔

Reactions: 23

Ella’s kitchen
The Lilash debacle

any other ideas
“Have you read The Secret”

the cure to all ills.....

• Haha

Ella’s kitchen
The Lilash debacle

any other ideas
Fab

didn’t realise she had to help the boys to sit up
Jumping out of a jelly pot
Pretending the boys could walk before they could
Pretending they’d picked up potty training when they couldn’t
The husbands sock allergy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her eyes have lit up more and she’s more animated discussing her new coat than she’s ever been discussing her kids, unbelievable!

Reactions: 19
What is she on, she does a story saying she can’t wait to show her new jacket & the next story is about CBeebies then it’s about yoghurt. Her content is all over the place & as for her new style of content a picture of an image she or someone else created followed by some slides that she wrote on her iPhone notes which just looks so unprofessional. One tip I’ve seen about SM is don’t no notes on your phone!!!

The fact she did a post about one of the boys getting there first shoes but nothing about the other one. Cant remember which was the favourite at that point & she swaps all the time

Her true love fage!
Her 5 million coats!
Playing with her bloody hair!
Eye bleeping herself.
And I think she might have once lost 3 stone in 3 months but I can’t be sure as it’s so rarely mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.