Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear they'll only be taught to act superior and laugh at others unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: 20
“I bet you’ve missed your grandparents” que awkward look around and laugh from the boys. Is it just me or do you think they may have been there? Both boys look straight around Nikki at somebody behind her....

Reactions: 13
“I bet you’ve missed your grandparents” que awkward look around and laugh from the boys. Is it just me or do you think they may have been there? Both boys look straight around Nikki at somebody behind her....
They are been told exactly what to say and again all about her family, and how nice to call your children weirdos!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
tattle friendly (and more realistic) version of her stories....

what's mummy's name? - fopperbollocks
what's daddy's name? - pickle dick mankles
what's nanny's name? - M. Mcdonnell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My child was over 3 before he was potty trained. I'm all for letting them be ready in their own time and not rushing it. You can't compare children. However I never made out was trained when we had not even started.
thank you for saying this. My little one is 3 on Sunday and he isn’t potty trained. We’ve tried in each lockdown and he just doesn’t want to know!

Ha ha I wondered this too, it’s bloody 9pm what she playing at
Just like magic she’s posted it (you’re welcome for the reminder Fopps). So basically putting her waffly essays into a few slides instead of underneath the post. Wow, groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just like magic she’s posted it (you’re welcome for the reminder Fopps). So basically putting her waffly essays into a few slides instead of underneath the post. Wow, groundbreaking.
You mean we have waited all this time for that absolute crock of tit

• Haha
Oh the suspense for that pile of waffle😏 don’t see why she’s made out it was something completely new she’s never done before. Same tit different way of posting she must of realised no one reads the tit essays she puts underneath photos so will make them into the photos instead 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thank you for saying this. My little one is 3 on Sunday and he isn’t potty trained. We’ve tried in each lockdown and he just doesn’t want to know!
I was so obsessed with my first son being potty trained I did it way too early and it took so much longer because I just confused him and put pressure on myself. I subsequently had two more children and neither of them potty trained until they were gone 2.5/3. But when we did try they were ready and did it so much quicker and with no stress at all. I wish I'd known this with my first son!

Reactions: 11
She hasn't written those; they're, their and there are all the correct usage and the apostrophes seem to be in the right place too 🙄

• Wow
You have a few days away from Tattle and there’s over 10 pages to catch up on...wow! So. A few things:
• So glad I’m not the only one to recall her previously saying Block and Delete had shat in the bath before- I’m sure the outrage of sharing such a story and how embarrassed the boys will be in the future was discussed on here.
•Does she really think people are that thick and won’t remember or is she just hoping that she’s blocked everyone who might’ve seen that post?
• WTF are those meals she’s been posting. The egg whites 🤢
* WTF is she wetting herself over people’s typos etc when talking to their boss/customers etc. Get.A.Life. And stop scraping the barrel!
• I think I’ve found a house *slightly* worse than Nikki Ryan’s whilst flicking through Rightmove- I thought of her oven in the dining room immediately...😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#worklifebalance I’m creased! Come back when you have a proper full time job, juggle parenting 2 children, have homeschooled for the best part of the last 12 months plus all your every day mundane chores, without palming your children off at every given opportunity! bleeping #worklifebalance

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is she not about late with this advice as we will slowly be coming out of lockdown over the next few weeks?!

That was hardly grounding breaking more swipe lefts and a pink background so creative Nikki Ryan fopperholic. Trying to a self help guru

She’s trying to be Megan Rose Lane now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣 The exact same style of post that she does - except she’s much much better at it!

She’s literally scraping the metal coating off the bottom of that barrel now. Just admit defeat and get a proper job Flopps 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck is that post all about 😂😂😂 how is she dropping balls, she doesn’t work. Just look after your kids and clean your house not hard love, people do that on a daily basis with a real job

Reactions: 21
I have to ask... what was the locker incident??
we really need a Wiki for Nikki.....people with less threads than Nikki foodie fitness Fopp have really good Wiki pages on Tattle! She really deserves one!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.