Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m so confused. A bit ago she said they’d taken to potty training like a duck to water. Both performed appropriately in a potty ?? Or am I so over worked I’m hallucinating?
She deffo said Grayson sat on the potty and they played him the toilet song or some other rubbish. I bet she tried one day, realised it was going to be hassle and gave up

Reactions: 24

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Lot’s to catch up on guys..... but I just wanted to say, that picture???
Firstly, it’s no where near related to the topic she is talking about.
Secondly, how over filtered do you want to make your boys?
Lastly, how sad and empty behind the eyes to they look? At what point would you look at that picture and think “how lovely, I’ll post that for my 158k sex bots to see?”
She really has to drag everybody down, including her own children, to make herself look good.
And for all those deluded, arse licking sheep, that comment how lovely the boys look....go give your head a wobble!! Then zoom in on the eyes of those boys and see if you can see where the cheeky glint of a typical 2 year old is hiding?!

• Heart
That is the worst outfit I’ve ever seen on Instagram. WTF are those trainers on a 40 year old worn with a beige dress and flasher Mac?! To a farm as well. Absolutely ridiculous.

What part of essential travel only does Fopps not understand?

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Very badly if so 🤣 it’s the corners of her mouth that get me she looks like the joker 🤣
Someone said on here before, she's like the character out of Return to Oz, the one who just pops a different head on depending what mood she's in! Never known anyone to look so different from pic to pic depending what she's done to it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
It's the delusion that gets me. Calls herself a foodie, gets hugely defensive should anyone suggest she eats a lot of packaged food and lies about buying loads and loads of veg! She can never be honest and own it. Why not say I hate cooking and this is easier for me to work out calories. Some people will agree, others won't, but at least people will know what to expect from her instead of following a woman who apparently is into healthy batch cooking 🙄. And as I've said before, her entire family must be deficient in vitamins and minerals due to eating so much prepped food! But I get the impression nutrition is last on her list of what she cares about, bet all she pays attention to is the calories on the packet. And she has the cheek to call herself a weightloss expert, truly embarrasing! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Clarice55

Posts a pic pretty much at the same time as 930pm vigil for Sarah .... just Mac and trainers look at me

Literally no words 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
omg they are vile! £650 for them is obscene. Her debt must be huuuuge. View attachment 479643
Jesus christ they are fooking massive! You could host a tour around the Thames on one of those. Horrible! She's as usual too late, all the young uns have been wearing these style trainers for the last few years...why can't she just buy things she likes and stop trying to look younger? Plus I don't get her obsession with RIV🤢 my son is a trendy 21 yr old and hates RI he wouldn't be seen dead in it. Even he said it's chav central 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

whyamihereagain

Why wear a cream dress and white trainers to a farm when she could have worn her Hunter wellies. I don’t know how Chris or whoever she was with kept a straight face while taking that photo with the tractor. She looks like she is wearing a Doctor’s coat and the stroking of the tractor is just disturbing

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I have a feeling her boys will be the ones in the playground mocking other children who don't have the right labels on. Children learn this kind of thing from their parents. I've seen it a lot over the years when my son was growing up. He always had decent stuff, was really spoilt as he was an only child until he was 18.. but I don't give a shit about labels unless I genuinely like something and he has now turned out to be exactly the same and has his own style. Fopperbollox won't allow this I'd put money on it.

KeelOver

What on earth makes this woman a Weight loss expert?! The fact is, she’s yoyo’d for over 20 years.

• Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I’m 54 and love my Vans! You’re never too old 😁
I’m 56 tomorrow.... 😱 I have some vans and son has bought me some converse too ... I’d draw the line at £650 orthopaedic trainers though ... that’s over half my monthly salary.... it just goes to show money can’t buy class... she looks ridiculous.... 😂😂

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
After these comments about the kids crafts and lack there of, wonder how long it'll be before she has kiddy pics stuck all over the oven so anyone having dinner can admire them

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Well I needed some lighter Tattle after the intense few days over on the Harry and Meghan thread and Grayson and Law Law have gone and took a shite in the bath, 🤣 classic!! Laughing my arse off here...thanks girls much needed, and what cleaver boys!!! 😎 p.s wonder did Fopps need Mad Mazza to scoop it out for her “muuuum I cannot possibly ruin my mani scooping the poop”

• Haha
I blinked and we're on a new thread 😄😵 absolutely zooming through them! Top work Tattlers 👏👌
Anus tattoo 💀 💀 💀

these threads are whizzing by! It won’t be long before we hit the 100 milestone.

I may gift #prproduct her one of these

View attachment 476036
At this time last year we were on thread number 26!! That’s 45 threads in 12 months, with 1000 comments on each, of people saying how much they hate you and what a twattish cunt they think you are. Put that in your bio Nikki Ryan Fopperholic 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve said this time and again - she’s so like my sister in law - you cannot believe a word out of her mouth. If you asked my SIL to describe the sky she would add a hot air balloon and an alien spaceship. So full of BS.

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She’s a complete joke - touching everything and not buying. Those ice creams have been around for a few years, I had the mint one when I did SW years ago. She’s so dated as always

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
It really is tragic isn't it. Yet if you say anything you're jealous 🙄 jealous of someone who has nothing in their life aside from taking pictures of food in supermarkets. I have real second hand embarrassment for her

• Heart