Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Forgive me, I’m bored 😂😂. Today’s yoghurt stack from Lidl and Wednesday’s yogurt stack from Aldi. 2 supermarkets in 2 days. She spent £100 I aldi on Wednesday, but felt the need to go to another supermarket today?
And, this is where the boredom gets sad 😂, the grand total of those 2 pictures is £14.47. £14.47 in 2 days on yoghurt????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Woodoo

Chatty Member
It’s a yogurt Nikki you prick, calm the fuck down. Christ, if only she got as excited about her “much longed for” boy’s (!)
She makes me roll my eyes so far back into my head I can see my brain 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Munch

She’s missing a relatable trick with all this talking she does about sizing down (fuck off love) by doing a post about the variation in sizes from different stores etc. I know when I was recovering from being horribly poorly and dropped a lot of weight really quickly I was having to get some new bits in to see me through-it was only then that I realised the disparity in sizes and actually made a few posts on my FB page with clothes apparently the same size but from different shops and how damaging it would have been if I were back in an ED crisis and needing to buy something with a 14 or 16 on the label in some places where I was happily in an 8 or 10 in another. I’m pretty sure this has happened to all of us at one point or another and it always leads to a discussion about how bad it is but no, she bangs on about sizes she clearly isn’t comfortably in like it’s some sort of weird badge of honour.

Nikki Ryan-you are a dangerous imbecile

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
13 comments in 3 hours on the Monday motivation, and 5 are her own 😂😂 oh and one is her mum, so that doesn’t count either!

• Haha
  • Wow

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Pic of the boys looking sad, vacant and filtered on the sofa while she tries to engage her followers in a chat about them taking a dump in the bath...(the boys not her followers). could she stoop any lower for content 🤬🤬🤬
they look so sad!!! I wouldn’t even send a picture of my little one looking that sad to my family let alone 158k fake bots!

• Heart

Moodles

Chatty Member
I can’t see it happening but this arsehole had better not be gifted a peloton 🤬. I love mine and I am gonna be seriously pissed off if this beggy bitch gets one for free. She wouldn’t like it anyway as she doesn’t seem to do any proper exercise. You never see her getting a sweat on do you. Just spends all her time posing and looking at herself in the mirror. Bloody ridiculous she is! Who breaks their toe and their first thought is that they need an exercise bike.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Wtf is she wearing? She always gets it so wrong! Just because they are supposedly designer trainers Nikki Ryan doesn't mean you have to buy them, they are bloody ugly and are not a good look on you.
A wipe clean flasher mac???!!!!!😂😂😂
No way did they actually buy anything from the farm shop.
Saying how she bought a xs in her jumper dress, of course you did Nikki ryan,.keep telling yourself that. And she has already booked something for when out of lockdown. She will be worse than she was before all this started,.She won't have learnt anything or changed her ways. Unlike most of us who have changed, realised what is important etc, Nikki Ryan will still be the same old Nikki Ryan

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I bet her boys haven't learnt any kind of empathy. Not from that cold hearted cow anyway. I was pretending to cry earlier, messing about and my 2.5yr old, bless him, his little face dropped and he said "what's wrong mummy?" I felt so bad! He also squats down and tells the cat "he's soooo cute!" And tries to cuddle him 😄 I hope someone is teaching these boys to love because it's a harsh enough world out there as it is.

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
“Seeing certain foods as good or bad”

Floppy, you said cereal was your weakness the other day. Pathetic. The ExPert strikes again.

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
And you probably do ur ironing not like Nicola! Am so irritated tonight and she gets right on my nerves..I can't bear her!!!!!
I don’t think many people enjoy ironing but we all just do it. Can’t believe someone who doesn’t work and has help with her kids 6 days out of 7 can’t be arsed to iron! She could surely watch her TV programmes while she ironed then that would at least be somewhat productive? I genuinely think she’s got some sort of personality disorder or mental health issue as all this isn’t normal behaviour. Being obsessed with clothes but not wanting to iron them, being obsessed with posting about food but barely eating, watching a crazy amount of TV to “zone out”, not being able to cope with her kids on her own, being almost manic when talking about buying clothes and food, the constant new clothes, always needing home improvements... She’ll probably never be truly happy unless she addresses whatever the underlying issues are.

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
she posted on 1st Feb that they had basically started potty training because her little genius’s already knew what to do with the potties and she was going to ‘go for it’..

now weeks later it just sounds like they shit anywhere they want and it’s now talking about leaving potty training til summer? She’s definitely said before that they’ve done it in the bath and on the carpets during ‘nappy free time’ How lovely of her to share that to so many strangers online.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I have a 3 year old and never been asked to go for a routine eye test?! She has been for a couple though over the last 18 months for a possible squint but thankfully it’s not one. Why does she lie?! Surely everyone watching will be asking why their little ones havnt had one?!

Reactions: 24

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Her obsession with being a size 8 is so old fashioned too isn’t it? I’m similar age to Fopps and it’s such a secondary school memory about how you had to be a size 8 and any bigger you were quickly labelled fat. Grow up!! You’re a woman not a teenager 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Blah blah blah Covid
Blah blah blah another clothing haul/reel
She has no shame 😒
It would be nice if someone pointed out to her that she was in that predicament last year because of her own pig headed, rude ways... she was warned about the situation - but prikki knew best! Now she has the cheek to mention it 🙄🖕 she's an arsehole.

• Heart