Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
what a set up that was...yet again! no way would he say nurses so animated and throw his hands up in the air like that without it being scripted and set up before hand, I wonder how many times she had to film it to get her little performing monkey to get it just right :(

Reactions: 23

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Has she said how she broke it? Did she trip over the little island off Portugal or the oven in the extension?

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
What’s wrong with a pair of jeans and a hoody or jumper if you’re going to a farm. She looks like a right knob in that get up. I see she’s also put another affiliate link for that awful coat on her stories saying it’s perfect if you’ve got kids 🤣 eh?!

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Unless I missed it, but it doesn’t appear that baker ross have shared her ad on their page. They only seem to be sharing the ones where the children are actually being creative. Looms like her pretend shoot of her children passing off her work as their own, didn’t quite make the cut 😂
I don’t get why she had to be in the picture, she’s should of just took a pic of them playing and doing crafts

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She looks so plastic and frozen in today’s stories!! I don’t know how she thinks it’s a good look!!
the dark lip liner and the black lined eyes and overall orange ‘glow’ 😖 I wish she’d tone it town she’d look much better for it
484CA415-70A6-490B-A5B1-6D664C0C2058.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I don't think she got half as much free stuff as she was expecting to get. She got a fair few things when they were small, car seats, clothing etc. But it seems to have dried up lately unless she's being sneaky 🤔 she doesn't seem to get many ads either compared to others with the same size following
her brand work has really dried up hasn’t it? She gets maybe one ad a month now and most of the rest of her ‘content’ is stuff she’s making up herself. When I see a lot of the paid ads the likes of Tesco are doing with influencers, some of them have as low follower numbers as 12k. Hopefully brands are just aware of what she’s like now.

• Heart

Moodles

Chatty Member
I don’t have kids but even I don’t have that much time to watch the amount of things she says she does. I’m loving Chelsea’s comment. You’d think that reading that might make Nikki Ryan realise what a douche she sounds like. There’s no way on earth I could be watching stuff whilst trying to work and who has time to watch stuff whilst getting ready in a morning. Sticking an episode of something on in a morning would be the last thing on my mind. I’ve been working from home the past year but even then it’s a case of get up, get showered and get downstairs as soon as I can to start work. I couldn’t be doing with spending an hour preening myself whilst watching something on my iPad.

lexiloo

VIP Member
she only allows pics showing her real face from a huge distance.........good folk of tattle may I present the real nikki ryan / fopperhollic and her squat, puffy, over filled chipmunk face

fopps.png

• Haha

Computer says no

Chatty Member
did you ask that on her Instagram? Can’t see the comment, has she deleted it already? Is she really saying she bought snickers, little moons, screwballs, choc sandwich’s and fruit splits (these are all the ones she’s holding) as well as the ice creams she bought a few days ago? She’s such a liar!!!
she is a liar as she didn’t buy the vanilla ones in Aldi as vanilla is sooooo boring !!! Oh the irony in saying that from some one who took a boiled egg to a party 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
That's just reminded me, it must be a year today since she was having a meltdown trying to get home from Florida whilst claiming it was all "fine" 😂
Exactly a year, when she used her father (who only has health conditions when it suits her) to beg her way home! Then whinged for weeks about being stranded, when in actual fact they got home earlier than their original flight!

Interesting read Nicola......https://apple.news/AAGvfycpKRC6nSQdJ9HZd5Q

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
View attachment 488475
When did she drop the fopperholic on YouTube? X
Probably when we said it sounded like someone who likes a wank.

She is so OBSESSED (right way of using this word!) with getting that Protien 'hit'.... she is showing Lidl yoghurts - does that mean today she's been there and stocked up on even MORE yoghurts ? She's one weird ass MoFo....... she's fixated on protien and yoghurts ....... I actually shake my head in disbelief at some of her weird ways ..... still can't get my head around the constantly having her ipad in her hand watching tv programmes as and when..... does she not communicate with Chris ? Do they not sit together and watch tv ? It's like she's still living the life of a single girl and not a grown married woman of 2 kids ! x
She says protien hit and it reminds me of doing shots on nights out back in the day and waiting for the hit 🥴🥴
Its like she eats a protien bar and goes wait for it...wait for it...oohh there it is 🤣

• Haha