Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckyboo85

Why does she need quick fix food. She can’t go anywhere and doesn’t have a job? She’s a sad excuse of a woman x

Reactions: 26

Wotsit

VIP Member
I see the boy’s (!) are still wearing the trainers that she got them for Florida (last March) are still being worn. I have no idea how they still fit after all this time! Especially as they were fitted by Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholic, who worked in a shoe shop years ago so I guess she’s an expert at shoe fitting.
That's just reminded me, it must be a year today since she was having a meltdown trying to get home from Florida whilst claiming it was all "fine" 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is so so true. Especially since she’s gone CC 100%. A lot of the packaged stuff she buys is really high in salt and sugars but she never mentions that. She’s only interested in the calorie content.

I just don’t think she is happy in herself at all and hasn’t been since she had the boys. She was at least living authentically before she had them, she liked dolling herself up and looking ‘glam’, false nails, the long blonde hair, date nights all the time, followed SW, had her easy job and social media was going well, she had her grey and diamanté bling plastic fantastic house and ‘good looking’ husband.

Now you can tell she misses her old life. But she’s constantly trying to portray it differently and that she’s the happiest she’s ever been.
She's calorie counted for years and years. She has had MFP for years. She only lost her 3 stone initially because she went on the heartbreak diet and starved herself. I'm also convinced that she liked the ole party powder... she used to go out with a wrong un' after all. You don't meet people like that unless you're part of that lifestyle.. Everything about her is FAKE and deep down she knows it. That's why she struggles in life and comes across cold. I have a theory that they were on the rocks anyway, so had some kids because that's what they thought they should do as they'd ran out of things to say/do in life together very quickly. This also ties in with Chris's alleged cheating at the club. They certainly don't act like they genuinely wanted children or as a loving couple. We all know if someone says NO to Prikki, she just has to have it

Last edited:
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's so so so excited to show everyone the uh-mazing things she's just found in Aldi that are so so so good for CC and SW :rolleyes: she was practically having an orgasm talking about it, sad fucker

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Would you give your toddler salt and vinegar crisps? (Lawson has Disco S&V). It's not something I've done so wondered if others did when they are so young.
No and especially as they are running around with them. They can have quite sharp edges, but this is the woman that gives them skittles.
Am I missing something with the bit about Grayson? He doesn’t look like a cleaver 2 year old, trying to manipulate his brother? He looks like a 2 year old being ordered to share with his brother. If he was doing as she says, she wouldn’t have to put music over the reel 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Heart

Nixen

Chatty Member
She is so full of shit. Does she think everyone is stupid? That everyone else who follows her and has kids will forget that their own children didn’t need any ‘routine eye tests’?
Why post about it at all if she didn’t want to be honest? She could have just not exploited those kids for one day 🙄

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
For a woman that claims not to have much time to take pictures of herself, she sure does have a hell of a lot of pictures of HERSELF!!!
She looks awful in those pictures, jeans too tight, trainers look like bricks on her feet.
Does matter what’s going on in the world, as long as she can take a selfie or do her annual street photo shoot! Tragic......

Reactions: 25

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I think she’s lying about watching all that TV, she’s that thick she thinks she’s being relatable by talking about all the popular shows that the ‘young ones’ are watching. I bet she reads the episode summaries on Wikipedia and just bullshits that she’s seen them. I’ve done that (the wiki but not the bullshitting 🤣) when I’ve missed the odd episode of something when I can’t catch up because I don’t get a chance to watch everything I would like... because I have a 2 and a half year old, a full time job, a house to run, a husband that works shifts, a dishwasher and a kitchen with an oven in 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
The Ryan household have clearly had their latest batch of covid self employment grants so that she can prance around damaging people's mental health with her showing off. Yet many legitimate businesses are struggling to get any help whatsoever and so many families are struggling.

• Sad
  • Wow

theeyeroller

VIP Member
We all know she has crazy issues with food but how panicked she is about not being able to hit her steps takes it to a whole new level. I would love to be slimmer but not if that’s what you end up like! Cycling surely isn’t much better for a foot injury than walking. She could just do some seated cardio if she’s that worried, although a few days of no obsessive exercise and no dieting might do her the world of good! She’ll never do that though. If she’s in that much pain I’m sure her mother will take the boys for her until her foot has healed, what’ll that take - about 6 weeks? Imagine how ecstatic she would be then 😉 And does anyone want to take bets on her managing to profit from this injury somehow? “Guuuuyyyyssss sooo many of you have asked what ice pack I used, here’s a swipe up to one I didn’t actually buy but found on Amazon” or “Guuuuuyyyss I’ve linked the brand of paracetamol that helped my foot - it’s only got 1 calorie per tablet” 🤣🤣🤣
And oh my god how many rooms does she need? If they’re going to be acquiring space why not make it a proper playroom or give the boys a room each? 🤦🏼‍♀️ So so selfish! (I know some people don’t separate twins into two rooms and I don’t know what the advice would be from a professional but surely as they get older they would benefit from some individual space even if they still slept in the same room at night?)

Last edited:

theeyeroller

VIP Member
imagine if both her and Chris had normal 9-5 jobs, she’d never cope with trying to get everyone ready and out the door in the morning. She’s clearly insisting on getting her me time in her dressing room every morning before Chris starts work. You don’t have time to watch an episode of something if you’re just ‘chucking on some clothes’
They’re so out of touch with reality. My husband leaves early so like most people I have to get myself and 2 kids fed, washed, dressed, teeth brushed, put a load of washing on, get the dishes cleared up, do a quick tidy, chauffeur the kids to two different education establishments by 8.50 then head to work. The little one always wants something specific done to her hair and the big one needs his hair gelled now 🤣 I feel like I’ve done a day’s work by the time I start work at 9 in the morning! But there’s old Fopp watching TV shows at 8am, preening herself, doing swipe ups and talking into her phone - not exactly relatable!

• Wow

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Like you have all said the eye test isn’t standard & she is just talking shit again, also noticed it was greyson who she asked the question & then she had to quickly say yes & you Lawson when he copied greyson so I do t believe Lawson will be getting his checked. I think it’s disgusting that a mother has referred to her 2 year old boy as manipulative on SM, that is not a word which would ever spring to mind about a toddler. If he is supposedly manipulating his brother “just sharing in my opinion” then who on earth has he learnt that from Nikki!!! She needs to take a long hard look at what she is teaching those boys. Why would greyson say nurses in that way if he hasn’t been shown or taught that. She also used to comment about them fancy blondes or summit when they were smaller. Like a poster has said with everything going on in the news you need to bring those boys up to be gentlemen. I have a boy & girl & we always talk about how we will teach & role model to them both how the opposite sex should be treated can’t imagine these are the conversations that Nikki & Chris have over dinner. She has a decent platform to be having this conversations but all she is interested in is being vain, look at my new clothes, look how skinny I can get etc etc she is the most superficial person out there & that’s not what people want to see anymore

• Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
inCollage_20210317_124958639.jpg

Firstly...she is the same colour and shape as a wotsit

Secondly...what's happened to get eyes... Definitely a bit of wonkiness going on there

• Haha
yet all HER followers get is usually just a ‘xxx’ or ‘so lovely’ or ‘thank you’.

or even better the rude one word replies like these...

no wonder the social media career isn’t taking off. I mean does she really expect these ‘celebs’ to either reply or give a fuck what she has to say?
She is so abrupt with her answers. No wonder she had to leave all her previous jobs pre SW her manner is damned rude unless you are a celeb.

whyamihereagain

Hate the way she’s using her toddlers to excuse her style choices. Being a Mum does not mean you have to wear ‘Mom’ jeans and chunky trainers. And don’t even get me started on the Mum bun trend. We all know it takes more effort to put your hair up in a messy bun. Stop prancing around in the mirror calling it a job and be with your much longed for kids. Honestly between preening herself, going shopping, plastering on make up and watching her beloved Netflix she must spend about 5 mins with her kids each day. Remember she gave up her very successful career to be a ‘stay at home Mum’. You couldn’t make this up

• Heart
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Nikki foodie fashion fitness is 1000% going to be that mum that posts everywhere online when she finds a "crusty sock" in her teenage boy's room.

• Sick
  • Haha

Lou1490

4th supermarket in a week... now poking round in Asda! She’s very behind, other people on insta have already picked up on half the things she’s finding and she basically just copying. Can’t find anything herself can she🙄

• Haha
  • Wow