Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she’s going to get an eye test for the boys, it’s definitely not routine as children in the uk get their first eye test at school in reception and don’t get tested by an optician unless there are issues flagged up or when they’re older. I say this from experience and having a close friend who is an optician herself, or as fopps would say I’m an expert in this field x

Reactions: 22
New thread suggestion - #72 Not only am I obsessed with slimming, I teach my kids to objectify women.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
it’s actually really sad she can’t be honest about it! no one would actually judge or think it was her fault. If the boys need glasses they need glasses. you Can get nice toddler glasses now. 2 of her multiple mums toddlers have glasses. just think of the comments and likes you’ll get...

Reactions: 18
How sad she can't admit that g has been referred by the health visitor to have his squint looked at

Reactions: 16
She must have requested it because no-one has been seeing HV for a year. I just had a phone conversation for my review
Exactly. There has obviously been some concerns from her health visitor for some time. How pathetic she can't admit that

Reactions: 8
She must have requested it because no-one has been seeing HV for a year. I just had a phone conversation for my review
Me too, we have had 1 telephone call with the HV since my son was born 10 months ago, no way is she getting seen on a regular basis for 2.5yr old twins that's TWO BABIES. She is warped in the head to lie about this, she must think this somehow makes her look less than perfect, and she is that stupid that she assumes everyone else is below her level of 'cleaver' and will fall for her bollocks! It reminds me when Toddlers lie and think they've gotten away with it, yet everyone knows it was them that put the toys in the toilet, not the dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m glad she’s going to get an eye test for the boys, it’s definitely not routine as children in the uk get their first eye test at school in reception and don’t get tested by an optician unless there are issues flagged up or when they’re older. I say this from experience and having a close friend who is an optician herself, or as fopps would say I’m an expert in this field x
Absolutely this!! Why lie? Does she honestly think she won’t get questioned on it? She will just delete the comments anyway. I’ve just had my little boys HV development check for 24/30 months and I actually asked about his eyes and was told they don’t do routine checks but I could take him to the HV clinic if I wanted to request a check. They too said they don’t get a routine check until they get to school age. People would respect her more if she was honest and said she just wanted to get them checked to make sure it’s all ok and was less full of tit!

Reactions: 17
Disappeared maybe ?
Oh that's weird?? I'll see if she comes up on my instagram...

Nope I can't find her either, she's still on fb and they still have that group they created. Very strange 🤔 maybe she's been dumped again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely this!! Why lie? Does she honestly think she won’t get questioned on it? She will just delete the comments anyway. I’ve just had my little boys HV development check for 24/30 months and I actually asked about his eyes and was told they don’t do routine checks but I could take him to the HV clinic if I wanted to request a check. They too said they don’t get a routine check until they get to school age. People would respect her more if she was honest and said she just wanted to get them checked to make sure it’s all ok and was less full of tit!
it’s just typical Nikki. People tried to warn her about going away in March last year but she was determined and said it’d be fine and they’re sooo careful and wanted to make uhmazing memories.

people have mentioned Grayson’s squint for a long time and she always denied anything was wrong. Same with the sitting up, she wouldn’t hear it.

eventually she realises other people were in fact correct and she was wrong. But instead of admitting it and learning from it, she always plays the victim & that she ‘didn’t know’ (whether that’s coronavirus, boys sitting up or now his eyes)

I wouldn’t care if it was just her that her stubbornness impacts but it has a pattern of actually harming other people, in particular the boys. Maybe try putting them first Nikki instead of your determination to prove us nasty trolls wrong

Reactions: 19
Ok so she is really annoying me today! Why does her nephew have to be handsome!? Can he not be wished a happy birthday without having to be described in some handsome, beautiful, gorgus way!

Reactions: 19
Not been on here for ages but my 2.5 yo has just got glasses and randomly thought i'd see if fopps had got Graysons eyes looked at yet, to see the reel. Won't lie I was slightly devasted at my little one having to wear them so young but soon got over it and its whats best for her plus looks adorable in them.

I hope she is honest about the outcome. Probably just doing Lawson because she would have taken hin with her anyway.

Reactions: 12
"When mummy says what will we see at the doctors today, Grayson you throw your hands in the air like this and shout Nurses with your mouth wide open so that we can All see your breakfast!! Have you got that or shall I tell you again? " Nikki Ryan they are not performing monkies. I'm pretty sure Lawson isn't as willing to do fopperholics make believe so she has to use Grayson
Faveson seems to be changing again. I’m guessing that Grayson is more compliant with her filming demands.
Mazza’s comment about how grandad will say “that’s my boy” is awful too. But, he did run away with the babysitter...
And Grayson does it every time in the hope that he will become Faveson again 😟😟

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.