Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She looks so plastic and frozen in today’s stories!! I don’t know how she thinks it’s a good look!!

Reactions: 7

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I broke my toe rushing round the house in the early hours of the morning after calling 999 for an Ambulance for Mr Freakshake do you know what Nikki Ryan just get on with it like the rest of us do and stop the begging let’s not make it about you for a change
I hope Mr Freakshake is ok 😔

Reactions: 6

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Thats not what the petition is for.

Its to get rid of anonymous accounts and if the account is an under 18 then the parents ID has to be provided instead of theirs

Reactions: 5
Not been on here for ages but my 2.5 yo has just got glasses and randomly thought i'd see if fopps had got Graysons eyes looked at yet, to see the reel. Won't lie I was slightly devasted at my little one having to wear them so young but soon got over it and its whats best for her plus looks adorable in them.

I hope she is honest about the outcome. Probably just doing Lawson because she would have taken hin with her anyway.
Don't be devastated. They’re cute and can’t be helped. Often wearing them young corrects problem and prevents so not needed later. I wore mine when little and didn’t need from about 8 upwards. X

Reactions: 5