Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LorniB

So dramatic, it's a broken toe. I've broken three toes over the years but would rather have that than covid. Drama queen 👸

Reactions: 8

Buggeroff

VIP Member
All of these are hideous. Does she really think she looks good in any of these combos? The huns she’s trying to get in with will be rolling their eyes so hard! She’s absolutely tragic as is her tacky dressing room.

View attachment 490781

she needs to have a look at sensational seven I feel that’s the look she’s aiming for but getting it wrong. 😂

Birdy60

VIP Member
Have been having a Nikki Ryan free few days, been stuck over on the Harry and Meghan thread, but I see she is still a dickhead. And what are those trainers? They make her feet look huge!! Blimey nikki, they really do not suit you! And you've bought yet another coat. Why?????? Right back to Meghan and Harry!!!!!😂😂
Can't believe how fast the Harkles thread is moving! Brilliant isn't it lol? 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart

bettybutler

Chatty Member
Those trainers can’t be the real deal? I don’t know anyone who has young children that would A) spend that amount on trainers for themselves and B) wear them to a MUDDY FARM!
Must admit I wore my mcqueens (real) black glitter ones to the farm to pumpkin pick 😂🤣 wasn’t my best idea lol 😂

• Wow

Monkey47

VIP Member
Am I reading this wrong or is this a petition to help protect children under 18 on social media?
Is she having a fucking laugh? Who's protecting her kids? Certainly not her.
No I think it’s to stop troll accounts that are anonymous

Reactions: 7