Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn, what a boring load of old foodshopperbollox that was. The only vaguely interesting thing was how chubby and puffy her face was without the help of filters. Oh, and while I'm here, the reason that our lovely Chelsea doesn't have time to watch Netflix is because she's a proper mum to her twins, she's also looking after her very poorly husband, a stepson and two dogs. So suggesting that she watches Netflix when she's in the bath or getting ready in the morning is, without doubt, the most ignorant, crass thing to come out of your overfilled lips to date you silly vacuous woman.

Reactions: 54
You tell em Hev spot on as always!

Reactions: 22
Very badly if so it’s the corners of her mouth that get me she looks like the joker
Someone said on here before, she's like the character out of Return to Oz, the one who just pops a different head on depending what mood she's in! Never known anyone to look so different from pic to pic depending what she's done to it

Reactions: 24
And most things out of date in next couple of days

Reactions: 15
Why does she need quick fix food. She can’t go anywhere and doesn’t have a job? She’s a sad excuse of a woman x

Reactions: 26
Just seen Chelsea is still working through everything she is going through. She truly is y inspiration.

Reactions: 18
Yesterday picture post on the grid v’s yesterday’s recorded you tube video v’s today’s stories on the gram.
her nose in that middle pic!! I actually cant wait to see what she looks like in a year's time because she is just making a mess of herself now.

Reactions: 17
Killing 10 minutes so put myself through hell....

The lip smacking really is back
What the hell did she spend £100 on?
8 mini fish cakes between 4 of them?

Reactions: 17
What do they boys eat she only seems to buy food she likes. Nothing kid friendly well part from some sweets and yogurts, , and she’s always at the supermarket buying food , wonder how much she throws out ??

Reactions: 21
Wow had to read the comment after you guys all said how bad it was of fop, and geez what a reply I have my iPad everywhere to zone out !! Like wtf !!
As a parent you get to watch tv when kids are in bed anything before that might be on but im
Not watching, my kids go to school as ages 8 and above now so whilst on furlough I can watch tv in the day but even I’ve not watched a much as her bloody iPad must be on 24/7 !! Shitty comment !

Reactions: 20
You tell em Hev spot on as always!
Thanks. I've been trying to step away and distance myself from Fopps, but when she is so thoughtless to someone as pure as Chelsea, she rattles my fucking bones and I can't say nothing. Uurgh horrible woman.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.