Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my sisters was shunned at the school gates because she simply did not have time to stand and gossip after dropping the kids off. She had to either get to uni, work or her placement so no time. On the odd days she had more time on her hands she would smile friendly at the other mums only for them quickly to look away 😆
sounds about right, in reception class my daughter got to be Mary in the nativity, I didn't know it was such a highly coveted part but quickly found out it was when I was glared daggers at in the playground and un friended on facebook......I kid you not! by two mums 😂 that will totally be Fopperhollic!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
have you liked a comment from someone else she might not have liked? she blocks for the slightest reason, she's even been known to block people who view her stories after a discussion here, she's paranoid tattlers flock to her insta when something is laughed about here and blocks people who might just be randomly viewing her account

I must be sailing very close to the wind then as I've been viewing her stories and not following for a good while now...... (now watch me get blocked lol!!) ... How she can keep up with who does and doesn't follow her is beyond me anyway because she as SOOOOOOOOO many followers...... 😂 😂 😂

Anyone else think she's become unusually quiet on a Monday ? Wonder if the boy's (haha) are now doing 3 days a week?!!

@Positive Betty if you can't view try gramho.com you can see all non-private accounts there..... :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I must be sailing very close to the wind then as I've been viewing her stories and not following for a good while now...... (now watch me get blocked lol!!) ... How she can keep up with who does and doesn't follow her is beyond me anyway because she as SOOOOOOOOO many followers...... 😂 😂 😂

Anyone else think she's become unusually quiet on a Monday ? Wonder if the boy's (haha) are now doing 3 days a week?!!

@Positive Betty if you can't view try gramho.com you can see all non-private accounts there..... :)
I don't follow her either but view stories, I think she just does it with newer people to her account......that'll be me blocked now too haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I noticed she’s become quite quiet in stories in general. And you can never tell now what’s pre recorded and what’s actually live. I think she’s having a real meltdown about her content. It’s all over the place, she posts and deletes stuff, there’s no schedule or planning, we know now she’s just copying other accounts, she has nothing original and is waaay past her heyday.

I would think she’s panicking trying to justify not getting a proper job again. She cannot honestly be so ignorant and deluded to think social media is going well? And if she spends more of the week away from the boys than with them, then how is it allowing her to be at home with them?

Reactions: 15
Suggestion for Fopperholic #71 title:
Desperate to be a young Instahun, but is just an ideas thief and older Matalan mum!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So she'll be 43/44 by the time the boys go to school. That is middle aged, there might even be grandparents younger than her at the school gates. She'll hate that she won't be the youngest, prettiest and thinnest. Unless of course she ups the cosmetic procedures etc..
My Mum was 27 when I went to school. When my Mum was Nikki's age I had left and was on my way to university. It'll be tough on her. I'm all for older Mums but I think Nikki will struggle. Especially as her own Mum will be ageing too. Hope she's still on the gram by then. It'll be comical 🤣

Reactions: 14

Ive had that many accounts blocked even the ones I’ve used to go and look at something on insta after it’s been mentioned here to see and have a good giggle myself ... I learnt a little trick block them first ( so they can’t block you ) unblock to watch 🤣 instantly block again ... no more having to keep creating accounts 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
sounds about right, in reception class my daughter got to be Mary in the nativity, I didn't know it was such a highly coveted part but quickly found out it was when I was glared daggers at in the playground and un friended on facebook......I kid you not! by two mums 😂 that will totally be Fopperhollic!!
Oh god I'm terrified of the school gates already and I've got another 18 months to go yet 🙈 I'm so shy and awkward when I'm meeting new people that it comes off as rude. Maybe I'll just drop her off and run and make sure I stay in my car until I know she is out or something 😩

She won’t put anything on yet as wants to see what all the other accounts are doing and copy!

Reactions: 10
Oh god I'm terrified of the school gates already and I've got another 18 months to go yet 🙈 I'm so shy and awkward when I'm meeting new people that it comes off as rude. Maybe I'll just drop her off and run and make sure I stay in my car until I know she is out or something 😩
honestly don't worry, all schools have an element of it but my kids year group has been noted to be the worst for a while, a big group of women from the village the school is in are very cliquey and if you don't kiss their arses you're black balled ;) im the founding member of I-would-rather-be-ignored-for-life-by-you-all-and-stand-on-my-own-in-the-payground-than-ever-be-friends-with-any-of-you, it didn't affect me, there were some lovely mums there too who I stood and chatted to, you quickly learn who to avoid, you'll gravitate to people like you, im still friends with half a dozen now despite all our kids being at different secondary schools. Just go be you, the right people will find you, I promise. I sometimes see the huffy brigade in the local shops, I just hold my head high thankful im not one of them and inwardly chuckle that they'd make a damn interesting tattle thread ;)

Reactions: 11
Ive had that many accounts blocked even the ones I’ve used to go and look at something on insta after it’s been mentioned here to see and have a good giggle myself ... I learnt a little trick block them first ( so they can’t block you ) unblock to watch 🤣 instantly block again ... no more having to keep creating accounts 😉
You truly are an evil genius - that's inspired!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
honestly don't worry, all schools have an element of it but my kids year group has been noted to be the worst for a while, a big group of women from the village the school is in are very cliquey and if you don't kiss their arses you're black balled ;) im the founding member of I-would-rather-be-ignored-for-life-by-you-all-and-stand-on-my-own-in-the-payground-than-ever-be-friends-with-any-of-you, it didn't affect me, there were some lovely mums there too who I stood and chatted to, you quickly learn who to avoid, you'll gravitate to people like you, im still friends with half a dozen now despite all our kids being at different secondary schools. Just go be you, the right people will find you, I promise. I sometimes see the huffy brigade in the local shops, I just hold my head high thankful im not one of them and inwardly chuckle that they'd make a damn interesting tattle thread ;)
The same can be said for work environments too. I am leaving my current work place as it's far too you can't sit with us type of place if your face doesn't fit and you don't lick enough arse. If you dare have a different opinion to that of the management then expect to be ignored and shunned because you think differently and have the big old balls to speak up when you are not impressed. I have basically spent since mid December in my own little bubble just speaking to customers, the handful of people i like at work and only speaking to the crettins who call themselves managers when i absolutely have to.
My way of thinking..."nah, never really fancied the smell or taste of arse hence why I don't kiss it."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Today of all days is perfect for content creation, International Women's Day for one, followed by a shout out to all the lovely mums that must follow her to say well done for surviving home schooling and good luck to their kids going back to school after a challenging time....but no, nothing...just some big fat stupid mis-types which is just a follow on from yesterday!!! Lazy, not genuine and not appreciative of her followers!!! Just typical of people like her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Today of all days is perfect for content creation, International Women's Day for one, followed by a shout out to all the lovely mums that must follow her to say well done for surviving home schooling and good luck to their kids going back to school after a challenging time....but no, nothing...just some big fat stupid mis-types which is just a follow on from yesterday!!! Lazy, not genuine and not appreciative of her followers!!! Just typical of people like her!!!
Not so much as a mention..... yet ;) x

Reactions: 3
Omg what is she wearing in her new post
Looks like something my 12 year old would wear. Why all the new clothes. I really dread to think of her financial situation

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.