Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm this is interesting. This profile came up on my discover page on insta. Quite a few similar posts as Nikki who claims they are #Foppsfinds but this girl posted a good few before she did. And at least this girl seems to have actually bought and eaten them herself!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hmm this is interesting. This profile came up on my discover page on insta. Quite a few similar posts Nikki who claims they are #Foppsfinds but this girl posted a good few before she did.
Doesn’t look like she’s just taken someone else’s post at all does it?!

Reactions: 20
Hmm this is interesting. This profile came up on my discover page on insta. Quite a few similar posts as Nikki who claims they are #Foppsfinds but this girl posted a good few before she did. And at least this girl seems to have actually bought and eaten them herself!

OMG she's such a fraud/copy cat/bleeping bullshitter.... that girl she's so obviously copied comes up on my discover page too and I've had a nosey - she's lost about 7 stone with SW and looks amazing..... Nicola Ryan you're a disgrace .... not one original idea in your head..... she never even buys them just goes into the shop and takes pics - what a tragic, sad, pathetic life she leads ..... and to think she puts the boy's ;) in nursery to do that tit !

She should take a leaf out of Chelsea's book...... she has pretty much brought those 2/3 boys up on her own for the last few months... she's looked after her very sick husband and yet she still manages to cook them all decent food from scratch including cakes/desserts/puddings..... and take the boys out on her own...... with 2 dogs.... not in push chairs..... potty train at least one of them...... and engage genuinely with her followers.... and correctly thank people when they gift her...... she's just a thoroughly decent human being ..... unlike Nicola who is almost twice Chelsea's age and is the polar opposite.......!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It really annoys me how dark the squash is in the boys bottles. Because she doesn’t like plain water she just assumed her boys needed squash...my toddler loves water! He’s always stealing my bottle. Yeah he likes a squash too but I try and limit that to once a day.
Our dentist told me on our first dentist visit years ago that squash between meals is dreadful for their teeth so we only had it at meal times after that. And isn’t it funny, my kids are 10,12,14 now and in the first few weeks of lockdown when shopping was tricky, we didn’t have squash for a while and guess what, we’ve never bought it since. Wish we’d done it sooner tbh. The kids haven’t missed at all after that first week and they just naturally go to the tap now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
OMG she's such a fraud/copy cat/bleeping bullshitter.... that girl she's so obviously copied comes up on my discover page too and I've had a nosey - she's lost about 7 stone with SW and looks amazing..... Nicola Ryan you're a disgrace .... not one original idea in your head..... she never even buys them just goes into the shop and takes pics - what a tragic, sad, pathetic life she leads ..... and to think she puts the boy's ;) in nursery to do that tit !

She should take a leaf out of Chelsea's book...... she has pretty much brought those 2/3 boys up on her own for the last few months... she's looked after her very sick husband and yet she still manages to cook them all decent food from scratch including cakes/desserts/puddings..... and take the boys out on her own...... with 2 dogs.... not in push chairs..... potty train at least one of them...... and engage genuinely with her followers.... and correctly thank people when they gift her...... she's just a thoroughly decent human being ..... unlike Nicola who is almost twice Chelsea's age and is the polar opposite.......!!
Copycat follows her aswell on Instagram so will definitely have seen it imagine paying for nursery so you can copy others ideas offline

Reactions: 17
View attachment 470390
seriously stop commenting on peoples insta like they are your best mate. I’m sure Rosie Ramsey can’t wait to read all your advice cus your such a parent expert!!! Niki Ryan barely ever shows what those boys eat as she knows people will comment negative things. I’m all for kids have sweets & snacks so they understand balance & don’t grow up with food issues but she forever shows those boys eating sweets & chocolate. The other eve when they had food all over there mouth my toddler is not much old & I would be worried if he looked like that, my 9month old doesn’t even look like that after dinner. Do those boys not know how to use their spoon & fork properly. They are 2.5yrs old not babies anymore
“Infracol”...it’s INFACOL Nikki Ryan,Fopperholic 🙄 Can she getting anything right?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god what an even bigger fraud. If this girl has posted them before fopperholic then as she is doing is copying her posts. This women has no unique thoughts & is such a sheep!!!

Reactions: 18
Oh my god what an even bigger fraud. If this girl has posted them before fopperholic then as she is doing is copying her posts. This women has no unique thoughts & is such a sheep!!!
Someone should comment under her posts and ask if M&S are sponsoring these posts as xxxxx has done same exact posts ? What an absolutely beggy twit Nikki Ryan Fopperholic foodie fashion arse is.

Reactions: 18
She's not creative enough for a SM 'career' so she wings it by copying and stealing other influencers ideas. It's far too obvious.
If you think about her SW career too, she bought in to a franchise. The hard work was done by the company. The foundations were already set. All she needed to do was find a group and grow it. Not rocket science.
What's Nicola's USP? Who knows? Copying others perhaps?? 🙈

Reactions: 21
Yep. Nikki Ryan #Fraudaholic #Foppsfindsothersideas Fake as.

Reactions: 16
Why the fudge would you go to M&S and take photos rather than buy things? I went in today and came out with three cakes, sweets, Easter bunny crumpets, chocolate and wine...Nikki Ryan Fopperholic you don't know what you are missing.. Went in for cake (real cake not a mug in sight) but always buy more .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gosh What you say is so correct. We see so much detAil of their little lives. But see no fruit. When mine were little we had countless photos of them with bananas or apples or covered in berry juice![/QUOTE]
[QUOTE
Why the fudge would you go to M&S and take photos rather than buy things? I went in today and came out with three cakes, sweets, Easter bunny crumpets, chocolate and wine...Nikki Ryan Fopperholic you don't know what you are missing.. Went in for cake (real cake not a mug in sight) but always buy more .
Easter bunny crumpets are so fab. Ate all mine I’m afraid to say!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

You're my kinda girl !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha "girls just wanna have fun" and besides what else is a girl supposed to do during a pandemic whilst waiting outside boots for a prescription other than cross the car park for some cake, Saturday night treats and wine.

🍷🍫🍪🍬🍭
Absolutely..... who doesn't love all the goodies from M&S .... right back to my childhood I remember my Nana buying M&S cake for treats..... we have a food one just about 5 mins away ..... fatal if I go in there ! I love the belgian chocolate covered toffee popcorn ..... I also love all their little tapas stuff...... and they do big bags of crisp things that are a like pinwheels, tubes, sticks.... OMG so good...... I'm on a really strict diet at the moment (just call me Fopps 😂 😂 😂 ) but it's my birthday in a couple of weeks so going to have a couple days off and have some treats ....... it's what life is all about.... not mug cakes and all bran !!! xx

• Heart
Imagine begging your followers to “HiT sAVe” on a bleeping bag of crisps or a jelly yoghurt concoction. Surely people can’t be saving any of this tit? #Foppsflops #forky

97E7310E-BFD2-4727-ABB9-6F24D8B3B6B3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bleeping hell 8am and she’s got them doing their alphabet....have a bleeping day off love. Kids don’t need to know the alphabet as when they start school they learn phonics!!! twit!! Is she trying to make them advanced or something cos they will actually end up confused as you sound all the letters anyway!!!

Reactions: 26
Who the duck describes a yogurt as stunning 😑 and a bleeping crappy protein one at that 🙄

• Haha
I wish she would just let them play. She needs to look into passive and active toys too but I don't think active toys fit into her world of control issues.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.