Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That camel coat reminds me of my nans dressing gown or "house coat" as she called it from the 70's, just need some rollers in her hair and she's completed the look.....also stretched her photo out again so much she's given herself clown feet and her phone looks the size of a bleeping chopping board

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why the hell has she bought 2 new coats?!! I’m sure she’s had about 5 new bloody coats this winter already ! Really want to post why not one of the several coats you have but no doubt she will block and delete!

Reactions: 16
Only went back as far as October...NINE bleeping coats. She’s addicted to spending. Absolutely nothing in her sad little life brings her contentment or happiness so she needs to spend spend spend.
847FB166-BEA2-4C8E-B18A-D90BE1E3CEF8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Why the hell has she bought 2 new coats?!! I’m sure she’s had about 5 new bloody coats this winter already ! Really want to post why not one of the several coats you have but no doubt she will block and delete!
She’ll be in with more new blazers and denim jackets in a few weeks when the weather warms up. She just isn’t wired up right is she?

Reactions: 23
she really needs to delete "fugly coats" from her google search.....she clearly already found them all!

no way is that camel one a size 6......it's loose on her so unless it's very very oversized she's spouting her usual bullshit again

• Haha
Reactions: 26
£90 on two more coats when it's almost spring 🙄 how does she know to order a size six, like how would you know it comes up that generous size wise 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
She is an absolute twit!! Advice is to always size up in a coat, never down. “I’m wearing a 6 and I’m definitely not a 6” well if you are definitely not a 6 then you wouldn’t fit into a 6! Maybe that’s why she over stretches all her pictures so you can’t see how tiny and squashed into them she actually is!

Reactions: 19
She is an absolute twit!! Advice is to always size up in a coat, never down. “I’m wearing a 6 and I’m definitely not a 6” well if you are definitely not a 6 then you wouldn’t fit into a 6! Maybe that’s why she over stretches all her pictures so you can’t see how tiny and squashed into them she actually is!
i'd like to see Chris's version of the same photo ;) unfiltered, un stretched and no doubt un recognisable

• Haha
Reactions: 23
£90 on two more coats when it's almost spring 🙄 how does she know to order a size six, like how would you know it comes up that generous size wise 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
I reckon she buys most things in a 6, 8 and 10 and prays the smallest one fits so she can tell everyone. She had no way to know it ‘came up sooo big’ so didn’t know to ‘size down’ unless she ordered several sizes, praying for a smaller size than the one she actually is. How sad. Buy your actual size Fopps!! Oversized can be very flattering and would make a pleasant change from looking like you’re shopping in the teenager section, where cuffs are half way down your forearm and you have no room to breathe! Bloody insufferable.

Reactions: 18
Really Christine ? Does she really?? When she hasn't curbed her extravagant spending and showing off all year?? Stop with the enabling you stupid woman ... Nicola deserves nothing... she already has a dozen coats why more ??

Attachments

• Haha
How many coats does this bleeping spoilt brat need.... ?? duck SAKE ....... !!!! :mad::mad::mad:
🤬 she has already bought a grey one (from new look about 3 weeks ago) and a camel one this winter (from River Island from her mum for her birthday) she’s so stupid. It’s nearly spring and next winter she will want more when new/different styles and colours are deemed more fashionable.Wasteful twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So we know what she does all day shop on the internet, play in her playroom mixing colours, stress about being a grown up and scream at the boys

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.