Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't care anyway. Anything for a post that makes it look like she's a caring person. Who gives a monkeys if Nana's dignity is compromised, as long as fopps has some new content.

Like she took ill babies to the old people's home not long back, that itself shows how much she cares (or doesn't care rather). The woman is a dumb, self centered and greedy girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
:rolleyes:She can make all the assumptions videos she wants and say she's being trolled till the cows come home .... there are real people who know her, know her background and her family, have worked with her or have met her at her SW classes that are backing up all of these "negative" assumptions.

People who have attended her classes and have come away feeling disgruntled and basically like tit. These people have come to her for help & guidance & have been short changed by the sounds of it. Treating people like idiots is always a dick move. And she does this often. Just watch her YouTube videos, listen carefully to the words she chooses & comments she makes, you can tell she's full of poison. I'm not buying any of it I think she's the most insecure person ever, it's all an act. That's why she can't fully let herself go ever and it comes across as insincere.

She needs to treat these comments like a business review, seeing as she's absolutely desperate to become a brand of some sort. Instead of getting shirty & stroppy, be an adult and practice some of the drivel she preaches about being kind. It's not weakness to admit you're not amaaazzinggg at everything.

And lastly, people write on here mostly, not on her instagram or YouTube very often. The comments I've seen are pretty mild compared to what a real celeb would have to deal with, even a Z list one.. So unless she comes looking for it (which she totally does) she'd be none the wiser!

I wonder if her Nan, who she has said is not well, has consented to her picture being shown to all those followers? Same goes for the lady pictured with her nephew (another resident?). 🙄🙄
Just like Harry Pickard wheeling out the fam for likes! Not cool.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nope Nikki, not many people are interested in watching a video with breakfast ideas so I really wouldn't bother making one. Spend that time developing your boys

• Heart
is it just me that thinks she feeds the boys weird foods? like who on earth thinks... "oh i must give my 9 month old sons chai seeds?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I smell Porkie pies, as if she's only had Botox on her forehead and eyes. Some of it must have accidentally fallen into her lips then! Pfft

• Haha
This is one of the reasons I stopped following her because she was making me question what I fed my child. I'd see the boys breakfast and be like "wtf?! Should I be feeding her that?" When she's more than happy with Weetabix and the normal things we eat

Reactions: 13
This is one of the reasons I stopped following her because she was making me question what I fed my child. I'd see the boys breakfast and be like "wtf?! Should I be feeding her that?" When she's more than happy with Weetabix and the normal things we eat
She made me feel like tit too after her post baby body video. I also unfollowed her 👋🏼

Reactions: 15
I smell Porkie pies, as if she's only had Botox on her forehead and eyes. Some of it must have accidentally fallen into her lips then! Pfft
Botox should only be applied above and to side of eyes - fillers are different

Reactions: 3
Botox should only be applied above and to side of eyes - fillers are different

Ah sorry, didn't realise that. Still seems a bit suss though that she's very obviously had filters in her lips yet only mentions her Botox on her forehead and eyes

Reactions: 2
Ah sorry, didn't realise that. Still seems a bit suss though that she's very obviously had filters in her lips yet only mentions her Botox on her forehead and eyes
No worries I didn’t know until recently either!

Reactions: 2
I’m done with her!! I can’t stand the way she is, so false, leading this perfect life which is ridiculous! She has definitely had fillers, an absolute joke that she denies it!!

Reactions: 10
If you are interested in how you tubers make money watch fashion mumblrs latest video.

I’m done with her!! I can’t stand the way she is, so false, leading this perfect life which is ridiculous! She has definitely had fillers, an absolute joke that she denies it!!

As someone that has recently discovered the joys of fillers 🤣 I'm pretty certain she has them under her eyes and cheekbones and potentially her jawline. And the lips goes without saying. Don't know why she only admits botox. No shame in either and an individual choice and feel free to keep to yourself but don't explicitly say you've not had fillers when you clearly have!

Reactions: 13
Her passive aggressive rant on stories that "It's her face" so she doesn't want any hate 😂 FFS fopps when will you grasp that despite it being your face you pimp it out for the gram along with every other little bit of your life so get off your high horse and take the differing opinions on the chin instead of rant, block, delete, repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.