Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the other thread there was some people saying she was a team developer and others saying a manager, so I went and had a nosey around youtube! She says she’s a team manager on this video, so is she making it sound like she’s an area one, but is the area manager higher up and over the team manager then ?! Also had to put subtitles on as this other gem from her nearly made me cackle off my chair “I do like to listen to other people’s opinions” 😂😂 Yeah, of course you do Fopps 🙄
Team Developer is below area manager. She has never been an area manager. She was a team developer and really upset a great deal of consultants. One of her team is now in that job; bet she’s seething!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Guess what’s for tea ...... yep you got it it’s mince again

Team Developer is below area manager. She has never been an area manager. She was a team developer and really upset a great deal of consultants. One of her team is now in that job; bet she’s seething!
It was her Management Role doesn’t she like to big herself up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know when she used to come along to the group I went to the consultant would warn us in advance and the group would be so boring as she had to stick to the script and dull games or she would get in trouble with Fopperbollocks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's asking for present ideas for their 1st birthday. Says she doesn't know what to get them, and gives a huge list of toys. It's so blatant that she's angling for freebies, so transparent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title by @caribbeangirlwatching -53 likes 👏🏼👏🏼
[/QUOT

Thanks everyone for liking and choosing this title. I especially want to thank the lady herself for making it possible because without her ridiculousness we wouldn't be such sad women with nothing else to do. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ahhh social media! It's okay for them to be arsey, condescending and rude with people but when they turn and bite them back, we're the horrible ones! Anyway, don't forget to be kind everyone. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Haha this is funny but doesn't surprise me at all. She constantly went on and on about her slimming world "management" role. If she wasn't a manager then OMG people must've been really laughing about her behind her back so much. Has she no shame?!! If she wasn't a manager, like she claimed to be, then I'm embarrassed for her!

• Haha
She's asking for present ideas for their 1st birthday. Says she doesn't know what to get them, and gives a huge list of toys. It's so blatant that she's angling for freebies, so transparent 🤣
She probably really doesn't know what to get them though, seeing that she isn't really in tune with kids...she'll probably get them their first car...a Range Rover 🤣...and no I'm not saying that because I'm jealous, I already have one!! :p

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s on tv in 15 mins surprised she’s not promoting it 😂 it is a repeat but if anyone didn’t see it it’s on channel 5 at 10.15

Reactions: 5
View attachment 29796She’s on tv in 15 mins surprised she’s not promoting it 😂 it is a repeat but if anyone didn’t see it it’s on channel 5 at 10.15
Last time she was on it she bugged it up that she was going to be on TV, then went quiet when it was aired.... 😂 claim to fame, restless legs! Must be those knees she hates so much, now there's a whole TV show about them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve missed a lot today, just catching up. See the freeman’s catalogue pose is back!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think someone else mentioned that the boys have no hat on too, it's utterly ridiculous that she doesn't put a hat on them. I know they will pull it off constantly, but with perseverance they will get used to it. And another picnic pic with no toys, no toys on the floor, no toys attached to the pram.... Are toys banned in Nikki world??

Reactions: 11
I think someone else mentioned that the boys have no hat on too, it's utterly ridiculous that she doesn't put a hat on them. I know they will pull it off constantly, but with perseverance they will get used to it. And another picnic pic with no toys, no toys on the floor, no toys attached to the pram.... Are toys banned in Nikki world??
Gucci obviously haven’t released a suitable children’s hat & toy range yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got mine a toy dyson hoover for his 1st birthday cos he was obsessed with the real one 😂 I have a photo of me hoovering and him next to me with his own wee one and he’s delighted. Scary to think that my 1 year old was walking and pretending to hoover and hers aren’t even crawling.

What does she do to stimulate them. Mine wanted on his feet from when he was 7 months,endless finger walking (holding an adults hands),pulling himself up and cruising around furniture. I work in a nursery and am very aware the children reach milestones in their own time but they need to be supported and stimulated to do so.

I agree with everyone who says they seem so placid and docile. A huge part of what we do in our baby room is encourage children’s curiosity to explore their environment as babies learn from first hand experience. Sensory exploration is a massive part of allowing children to make sense of their world,develop and learn. It doesn’t have to be complicated,I let my son play in a basin of soapy water or bang on pots with a wooden spoon when I was prepping dinner. I’m sure any toys she will be looking for will be electronic and plastic and involve no interaction from her. She should just get them iPads so they can get Instagram and follow her - at least then they’ll see her face in the gazillions photos of herself she posts rather than from behind a phone 😹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Pahahahahhaha I just seen the restless leg segment for the first time. What is that scene like on the couch with his intense massaging of her calf whilst she strokes her bump 😂

They both don't look good on camera, especially him.

• Haha
I know mine pulls his hat off within seconds of it being put on but as everything else on his profile is staged then if she'd actually thought that they needed a hat she would have staged a photo of them in hats.
What I don't get is how she managed to get a photo of them both looking at the camera and the food nicely displayed? I can never get all of mine looking at the camera at the same time and that food would have been mauled within seconds by my 9 month old 🤣

Reactions: 7
We had the restless leg thing on last night, I never mentioned her but my husband passed comment on how “cheap” she looked and how greasy her hubby looked. 🤣🤣 the annoying cackle was there then too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.