Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so, even though Fopps said she was using the AD/AFF “CORRECTLY” she’s suddenly started putting it at the beginning of her descriptions. If you was using it correctly Fopps why change?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so, even though Fopps said she was using the AD/AFF “CORRECTLY” she’s suddenly started putting it at the beginning of her descriptions. If you was using it correctly Fopps why change?
looks like someone had a slap on the wrist from the ASA ;) about time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
1. How is she getting ANY sort of sponsorship for writing blogs when she writes things like "I've wrote a blog post for tommee tippee"

2. What in the name of jesus has Tommee Tippee got to do with breastfeeding week? Don't they have every other week of the year to advertise their bottles? Recently they got into a load of stick as they were providing a free bottle with every order from Boots, even when buying breastpads etc. So very shady.

3. She jumps on yet another bandwagon. If she wanted so badly to breastfeed she would have researched it like the rest of us who wanted to within one Google search, would have known you had to express more than once a day?! I mean 😩😩😩

4. I'm sick of her justifying her reasons for giving up on her boys, and that is what it is - she has no interest in doing the work herself or Chris for that matter so they are going to pay other people to do it for them. Now I'm not saying sending kids to nursery when you work is giving up as mine have both gone but I've HAD to work. Like 99% of parents do. And actually work, not taking semi naked pics for Instagram.
Jesus wept this woman infuriates me. If I was following her during an IVF journey I'd be devastated.

Reactions: 15
4. I'm sick of her justifying her reasons for giving up on her boys, and that is what it is - she has no interest in doing the work herself or Chris for that matter so they are going to pay other people to do it for them. Now I'm not saying sending kids to nursery when you work is giving up as mine have both gone but I've HAD to work. Like 99% of parents do. And actually work, not taking semi naked pics for Instagram.
Jesus wept this woman infuriates me. If I was following her during an IVF journey I'd be devastated.
I know I've never known anyone to pay to send their baby's to nursery while they're sat at home doing sweet FA....sorry filming and editing the "not washed in a week" makeup look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Although there’s no rush as such, the 0-5 years are critical to shaping the children and their development going forward and when they’re already significantly behind milestones (that exist to give a bench mark of where the majority of children are by that age) it’s better that she addresses their developmental needs no than waits until they’re 5 and the damage is done.

So yeah, while there’s plenty of time, she’s clearly a lazy, poorly educated and ill-equipped parent so there’s probably not any chance of them thriving going forward because she doesn’t have the resources or capabilities of facilitating it. At least in nursery the boys will have access to this and will be guided by people that know what they’re doing. This isn’t a case of the boys are a a wee bit behind, it’s a case of their (very very self sufficient, university educated) primary caregiver didn’t even realise she had to sit them up.
She absolutely does have the resource and capability, shes just can't be arsed and it infuriates me. The difference between a 10mo, 2, 3 year old let alone a 5 year old cannot be compared. From what we see on Instagran I dont believe these children are significantly behind, all their mother/father needs to do is step it up.
She's sh!te at her 'job' also, her engagement is absolutely shocking for someone who has so many followers. She should throw in the towel with IG not her boys 😭

Reactions: 8
have you noticed that a lot of Instagram mums always ask advice on babies etc and what do etc and Fopps never ever has 😂

Reactions: 6
A saturday morning breastfeeding post 🙄
I'm sorry but am I being too cynical in thinking that 11 months ago she was there barking at ratboy "take a picture of me feeding so I can use in on the 'gram".

She's infuriating me more and more. She isn't heartbroken by the breastfeeding thing, it's not hard for her to talk about. I'm totally for feed your child however you want to feed them but at least own your choices. If you want to bottle feed to split the night feeds etc great

But we all know fopps was never for breastfeeding. In 7 years and 3 kids I've been feeding more than I've not and its bloody hard work (and we all know fopps is allergic to that 🤣) and your whole day needs to revolve around them and your boobs (and we all know it's all got to revolve around her).

Oh and I want to email tommee tipper to pull them up on their laziness of not even proof reading that article!
I have 😂😂😂 it infuriates me that she feels “experienced “ to give advice and the grammar is shocking!

Reactions: 7
Love how she’s pretending she doesn’t know what to do yet and they are going to see what feels right! Ok then fopps, you’ll have had their name down faster than you can say mug cake! All this is for show now ‘I’m so torn what to do, is it for the best blah blah’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm also complaining about their negative wording on breastfeeding, saying expressing was "messy" 🤦‍♀️etc.
The other points are the 5 week prem bit, did tommpee tippee not do research on full term for twins? Also, she had to pay for an expert to come out to her house? How will that make other mums feel? Not sure if it’s the same everywhere, but in Birmingham we have breastfeeding support workers and groups that mothers can attend? Why does she always have to say that she “paid” for something. Her choice, I get that, but if you are going to throw “advice” out there, offer the alternatives?

Reactions: 8
The other points are the 5 week prem bit, did tommpee tippee not do research on full term for twins? Also, she had to pay for an expert to come out to her house? How will that make other mums feel? Not sure if it’s the same everywhere, but in Birmingham we have breastfeeding support workers and groups that mothers can attend? Why does she always have to say that she “paid” for something. Her choice, I get that, but if you are going to throw “advice” out there, offer the alternatives?
There is no advice it's blatently tommee tippee sneakily advertising on world breastfeeding week, because God forbid people are encouraged to breastfeed which won't make them any money! It's disgusting and so distasteful.

Reactions: 11
This breastfeeding post has infuriated me so much!! Her stupid you tube video where she mentioned it already made my head explode! She didn’t know she would have to regularly pump or have them on the boob so much!!!! Seriously if she really wanted to breastfeed those boys as much as she did she would and could off. My baby wouldn’t take to the boob at all, we had about 3 different professionals come to our house and help us, I went to breastfeeding group which are held in my area and nothing would do it. I also researched to the high hills what u had to do and what maybe I shouldn’t do. In the end I combi fed and I pumped and gave her formula but 80% of the day she would have breast milk. Now I have no issue at all with formula fed babies, as long as a baby is receiving there milk I don’t see the issue. But I generally think when she realised the demands behind it, I reckon she realised it wouldn’t fit into her glamour life style.
She is no position at all to be writing a blog/post on bleeping breastfeeding! She didn’t have a breastfeeding journey so how can she write one! She’s full of bleeping tit.

Reactions: 19
She absolutely does have the resource and capability, shes just can't be arsed and it infuriates me. The difference between a 10mo, 2, 3 year old let alone a 5 year old cannot be compared. From what we see on Instagran I dont believe these children are significantly behind, all their mother/father needs to do is step it up.
She's sh!te at her 'job' also, her engagement is absolutely shocking for someone who has so many followers. She should throw in the towel with IG not her boys 😭
I know there’s a difference between those ages, what I’m saying is that the 0-5 age range is where they develop the most and this clown isn’t capable of helping them because she doesn’t have a bleeping clue.

I do think they are significantly behind. They’re ten months old and barely hitting six month milestones and are now being forced to perform like monkies. She’s a cretin, as is her husband and the boys will 100% be better off in nursery

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.