Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwinky

Chatty Member
She’s admitted before, I think it was when she was pregnant, that she rarely ate carbs when losing her alledged 3 stone in 3 months (2 stone 5 lbs corrected)
The new thread title NEEDS to have 2.5 stone corrected in it. This was the best comment in the entire thread 🤣

My title suggestion is: wants to return to work away from the boys like we always suspected, lost 3 stone in 3 months (2.5 stone corrected)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Basketcase

I wonder if the birthday cake reads ‘Happy 1st Birthday, 11 months corrected’ when she finally cracks how to buy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Monkey47

VIP Member
Interesting comment from that newspaper article -

She added: "You hear about some of these women who lose five stone or something like that but they are a one-off.
"My case is more realistic and achievable."

That's not a very good advert for Slimming World is it?
She’s admitted before, I think it was when she was pregnant, that she rarely ate carbs when losing her alledged 3 stone in 3 months (2 stone 5 lbs corrected)

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Flap911

She says she doesn't follow the routines strictly but you can tell she does 🙄 I'm (almost) 29 and this is my first child and she is definitely very impressionable. I felt bad that I didn't read loads of baby books in preparation and that I wasn't in a bath straight after having a C-section and that I haven't been able to get as much "me time" as she does, that I couldn't afford all the fancy toys she gives her boys. So I had to unfollow. Especially with the weaning stuff like I mentioned earlier on. She's dangerous to first time impressionable mum's and she sure as shit shouldn't be giving out "advice" or her "recommendations".
As someone who actually knows her - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don’t believe what you see!!!
She’s been gifted nearly everything, loads of cars seats, prams, Moses baskets, bottle warmers etc
She actually celebrated her mum being made redundant as them it meant she could be there all day everyday, which she is. She doesn’t go anywhere on her own, even her coffee dates include her mum (she fails to mention that).
She couldn’t even bath poo off one of them as Chris wasn’t there to help, that to me says everything you need to know.
There is absolutely no chance that two babies will fall asleep at exactly the same time everyday without fail. It’s all shit to impress people.
Her phone, laptop, nails, hair and figure are far more important than those boys.
The temptation to call her and explode at the bullshit she’s feeding impressionable people is almost killing me.
Her ‘friends’ are all laughing at her, everyone knows it’s utter shit.
Rant over! 🙈 Happy Saturday everyone!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Since she’s quite clearly reading here I’d like to offer her a few comments/ suggestions.
1. It’s should have or should’ve, not should of
2. Stop asking such desperate questions - we know you need to up your engagement but asking people how they do their mash is really scraping the barrel!
3. The correct term is whole milk, not “full fat milk”
4. One exclamation mark is sufficient
5. There are other adjectives in the English language apart from AMAZING
6. The best way to develop your children’s skills is to get down on the floor at their level face to face (not holding a phone or sitting behind them), follow their lead (stop barking instructions at them or try to make them play with/ look at something because you saw some other mummy blogger doing it) and let them get messy!

Feel a lot better now I have that all off my chest 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread title:

She’s using her spit as eyelash lube, and the kids are off to nursery so she can vlog on youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Basketcase

I’m sorry but is she for fucking real. Never bought a birthday cake?? She’s been married for how long and has never bought one for her husband? Never bought one for any of her family members or friends? She’s got a rod so far jammed up her arse it’s sticking into her brain.
And even if there’s some reasonable reason why she hasn’t bought a birthday cake in her entire nearly 40 year privileged life, just go out and buy one from ASDA or Waitrose or where ever you go food shopping. I’ve never bought a giant crumpet but I realise that it just takes to pick it up and take it to the till to purchase one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

JayS

Did she not have / order a wedding cake? Or was it part of the itinerary to "imagine you are now eating a deliciously overpriced mountain of sugar"... 🤷‍♀️

Also..

Thrilling Friday night content - Fopps has decided to treat herself..
Wine... Chocolate.. Ice cream?

Less than 30% salad cream on a few leaves.

Things are about to get wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So her moms on holiday. She’s had the boys on her own & thought “fuck this you’re going in a nursery”

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ceebee_Geebee

So I've decided to unfollow Fopperholic because it's not doing me any favours. I think I've gone past the reason why she irritated me so much and need to just detox from social media. Yes I'm sad for her children and I'm worried that her influence on young/new mothers may do more harm than good but I'm more worried about how my annoyance for her is changing me. So since I only joined Tattle because of her, I am going to leave here too. Wishing everyone well.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Gotta give it to fopps she always look so modern fresh and vibrant at these gatherings.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

little07miss

Chatty Member
Don’t get me wrong I think nursery is the best for the twins as they don’t get enough interaction from Fopperholic!!

But it’s very sad that most mums dread the thought of sending their child to nursery or a childminder etc yet here she is deciding to send hers to nursery so she gets some time to herself.

I can’t actually remember the last time this happened, there is never a minutes peace when you have kids, it’s all part and parcel of having children! She is a joke!

My eldest is six and fopper has had more date nights in this last year than I’ve had in the last 6 years
Yeah but you know damn well we'll have the crocodile tears the first time she drops them off.
She's had me near DMing her today to just bloody rant at her. I don't go with the whole martyr mum thing but at the end of the day being a mum is about sacrifice, it's what the animal kingdom do! Don't get me wrong, I work full time and would probably consider myself a career woman (I'm privileged enough to have a husband who works part time) but I would and do still place my kids and family above any career goals!

Oh and another thing....I thought the boys were amazing sleepers? If 'she' is reading this....don't give me all that bollocks of "it's all about them and I don't get time to do my job". If they truly go to bed at 7 and don't wake till 7 then work round that. You know what as a teacher I'll leave work at 4.30 so I can spend time with my kids, but once they go to bed I'll work till 10.30...because do you know what sweetie...that's what you do. But no, not good old lazy fopps...she'd rather veg in front the TV watching shite with rat boy. Serious love...get your priorities sorted...oh sorry you already have...you are the priority, you, you and nothing else but you. Those kids deserve so much better.

Rant over!

No...one more. If shes copping out with nursery now when they're not even 1 or on the move, shes in for a total shit show in a couple of years. My 3 year old is the personification of Lucifer and tries my patience to the limit every day

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

lexiloo

VIP Member
Looks like Billie? She looks more like Fiona Phillips to me, especially without make up

• Haha
Reactions: 35