Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've decided to unfollow Fopperholic because it's not doing me any favours. I think I've gone past the reason why she irritated me so much and need to just detox from social media. Yes I'm sad for her children and I'm worried that her influence on young/new mothers may do more harm than good but I'm more worried about how my annoyance for her is changing me. So since I only joined Tattle because of her, I am going to leave here too. Wishing everyone well.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I didn’t get that far, I just thought how pathetic she was in regards to the 2 poor men where it had completely over taken their lives.
I completely agree I suffer with it on and off myself and it really is awful to deal with but I would never dream of going on a program like that especially when people have to live with it all the time! 💩

Reactions: 5
So I've decided to unfollow Fopperholic because it's not doing me any favours. I think I've gone past the reason why she irritated me so much and need to just detox from social media. Yes I'm sad for her children and I'm worried that her influence on young/new mothers may do more harm than good but I'm more worried about how my annoyance for her is changing me. So since I only joined Tattle because of her, I am going to leave here too. Wishing everyone well.
I can’t say I disagree. In fact I really am considering deleting insta and Facebook entirely. Wish you well too x

Reactions: 13
All the best. Your posts really have made me chuckle so thank you for that x

Reactions: 11
Wise decision. Take care.

Reactions: 8
So basically she’s modelling herself on Lydia Millen, I knew she wasn’t original. I watched the Lydia video that Fopps mentions and agree with her in some respects. However just because someone chooses to vlog or puts themselves (and tbh mainly my grips is putting their children/family) out there, they shouldn’t be immune to criticism! They literally think they can do what they want, say what they want, and people shouldn’t express an opinion. Even knowing they are using those people for their numbers to make this career etc happen. I have an opinion if they are making a living on the back of their children. It’s exploitation imo. Or if they are blatantly lying to their followers. Or misleading them. But as per, anyone with an opinion they deem negative or don’t like, it’s met with block the bully, block the hater. When will they all realise they also have a responsibility. To the people they put their content out there for. If they are honest, and decent then surely they wouldn’t get hate? It’s as soon as they go shady, or act in a way that makes people feel cheated, or a fool for believing their previous acts and lies. What do they expect at all? To put an edited perfected lifestyle out there without any comeback, and to make money from it without anyone questioning anything? Sounds more like they are the dictators to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So basically she’s modelling herself on Lydia Millen, I knew she wasn’t original. I watched the Lydia video that Fopps mentions and agree with her in some respects. However just because someone chooses to vlog or puts themselves (and tbh mainly my grips is putting their children/family) out there, they shouldn’t be immune to criticism! They literally think they can do what they want, say what they want, and people shouldn’t express an opinion. Even knowing they are using those people for their numbers to make this career etc happen. I have an opinion if they are making a living on the back of their children. It’s exploitation imo. Or if they are blatantly lying to their followers. Or misleading them. But as per, anyone with an opinion they deem negative or don’t like, it’s met with block the bully, block the hater. When will they all realise they also have a responsibility. To the people they put their content out there for. If they are honest, and decent then surely they wouldn’t get hate? It’s as soon as they go shady, or act in a way that makes people feel cheated, or a fool for believing their previous acts and lies. What do they expect at all? To put an edited perfected lifestyle out there without any comeback, and to make money from it without anyone questioning anything? Sounds more like they are the dictators to me.
Look at all the child stars who have ended up absolute loons because they're not equipped to deal with being in the spot light.

Fopps herself isn't equipped to deal with it either, especially on the criticism side.

Reactions: 7
Someone also needs to comment on sustainable fashion, as she’s not exactly a cheerleader for that either is she...
She couldn't give a tit about ethics and sustainability. Her universe is consumerism and I'd bet my last penny that the vast majority of her sheeple, being all dodo heads, don't give a tit about it either.

Again, doesn't serve in Fopp's interests to even pretend to care at the minute.

Reactions: 10
Since when did a difference of opinion become ‘suffering from hatred online’?

Not everyone will love you Nicky - no one in the universe ever has been - if someone disagrees with you, it is just that, nothing more, nothing less.

If you were 100% convinced about who you are, what you do and how you present yourself, nothing would ever come close to hurting you. It just wouldn’t even bother you, but you know exactly what you’re doing and that’s why it pisses you off so much that many of us can see straight through you and your staged ‘perfect’ life.

• Heart
Since when did a difference of opinion become ‘suffering from hatred online’?

Not everyone will love you Nicky - no one in the universe ever has been - if someone disagrees with you, it is just that, nothing more, nothing less.

If you were 100% convinced about who you are, what you do and how you present yourself, nothing would ever come close to hurting you. It just wouldn’t even bother you, but you know exactly what you’re doing and that’s why it pisses you off so much that many of us can see straight through you and your staged ‘perfect’ life.
Absolutely spot on.

I don't dislike her at all. I just hate what she stands for and hate that there are so many people who are falling for her fake persona.

I wonder if her Nan, who she has said is not well, has consented to her picture being shown to all those followers? Same goes for the lady pictured with her nephew (another resident?). 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.