Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very passive aggressive.
I've noticed that the comments that are a bit too near the knuckle but nonetheless, survive the chop (i.e. don't get deleted), rarely get a reply from her or a 'heart' BUT if she does reply to one of those comments, they don't get kisses like all the arse licking ones do.

It's the small things that say so much! So transparent

Reactions: 13
I think some of the comments on here are a little bit that she can’t do right for doing wrong but honestly muslins for babies that are nearly 1 year old 🤭 surely not. I don’t hate everything she does and also if her boys are in some way delayed it’s not a criticism but some of the comments here imply it is... however, fopp clearly reads here and it clearly bothers her and it’s making her even more passive aggressive than usual.

Fopp,
If you put your life out there I’m afraid it will attract comments and they won’t all be good. The same as if any one of us were to become ‘influencers’. Get a proper job, and just do that job, if it bothers you this much.
I don’t think it’s so much a case of she can’t do right for doing wrong it’s more that every single thing she does comes from a place of selfishness.

At no point has she looked at our comments and took any of it on the chin and thought duck me, I need to up my parenting game. She’s looked at our comments, got pissed right off she’s not being worshipped and has spat the dummy and done what she can to make herself look good on Instagram.

Her motivations are self-serving... nothing she does is in the best interest of her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Makes me laugh to think that so called "influencers" post jacket feckin potatoes and beans on their page along with 100 things to do with mince! Really inspiring.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think what bothers me with influencers is if they’ve built themselves up in that way they should see rightly or wrongly that people look up to them. I’m pregnant with number 3 now so I know what babies need and what they don’t but I would definitely have been influenced as a first time mum thinking I need all this stuff when in actual fact they’re just getting free stuff and if it weren’t for carby, we wouldn’t know actually how much of the stuff was gifted to them. Or “aff” I can hand on heart say this is not jealousy at all. We earn a lot between us (for fopps’ Knowledge nobody else’s) but we choose to spend our money differently which is fine each to their own but I’ve not got (nor do I want ) 146k followers and if they want this status they need to accept a certain responsibility comes with it.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s so much a case of she can’t do right for doing wrong it’s more that every single thing she does comes from a place of selfishness.

At no point has she looked at our comments and took any of it on the chin and thought duck me, I need to up my parenting game. She’s looked at our comments, got pissed right off she’s not being worshipped and has spat the dummy and done what she can to make herself look good on Instagram.

Her motivations are self-serving... nothing she does is in the best interest of her children.
Yeah you’re right it is that that’s annoying- everything is to sell her ‘brand’ rather than for the benefit of her boys I guess

Reactions: 12
"how many pancakes do you get from this recipe you just posted about?"
Fopps - "this many".

Is she trying to be funny or are her true rude colours shining through?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why does she not just put them into nursery?? Sub it out... carry on with your life and know your kids are being looked after ... all for the cost of those tit bags and belt

Reactions: 18
Why does she not just put them into nursery?? Sub it out... carry on with your life and know your kids are being looked after ... all for the cost of those tit bags and belt
The sad thing is, they'd be so much better off in nursery, developmental wise. They'd actually be allowed to do stuff instead of being plonked on the floor in front of the TV. This boys have probably had more screen time than most ten year olds. Do they even know what their mum's face looks like? Or do they think the back of an iPhone is their parent? So sad.

And as for getting muslin cloths for babies that age gifted, WTF? That company who has gifted them have seriously made themselves look like idiots...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For a woman that doesn’t like short dresses she wears them an awful lot 😂
Hcakt imagine Fopps going for the duplo option, to much mess.
Hope someone buys them paints, wax crayons etc and lets them run wild with them while she’s not there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No hat on the boys again today! As you love shopping so much Nikki buy them both a hat please!!

• Wow
Obviously begging for freebies on her latest post 😂 I hope everyone gifts/buys her the loudest, destructive and most colourful toys 😉

Everything has to be on Instagram, you've been to a twin group today, you've got all these twin and triplet besties.... ask them like a normal person would do 🤷🏼‍♀️

No hat on the boys again today! As you love shopping so much Nikki buy them both a hat please!!
Tbh my 1 year old has never worn a sun hat for longer than 5 seconds, rips them straight off (even baby hats from being a few months old!) I just obviously keep her in the shade as much as I can or with an umbrella

Reactions: 5
Tbh my 1 year old has never worn a sun hat for longer than 5 seconds, rips them straight off (even baby hats from being a few months old!) I just obviously keep her in the shade as much as I can or with an umbrella
Mine neither, she hates anything on her head, including the hood part of her towel 🙄

Reactions: 6
I used to get the fisherman style ones with the little strap underneath, she could at least try! Seeing as she’s an influence on new and young mums!

Reactions: 8
I nearly died of shock then when I saw the pic. Thought she had actually eaten a sarnie! 😯 but no of course she didnt 😂

Also why would you sit in the sun with your two little babies with no hats on when behind you is a massive amount of shade 😠

Reactions: 14
So after posting that she hates her knees (looking for lots of compliments) she then posts shitloads of photos of her knees 🤔
Personally I don’t give a tit about her knees, but if you’re going to lie and post stupid statuses for attention, don’t contradict yourself but plastering them on fb and Instagram 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The sad thing is, they'd be so much better off in nursery, developmental wise. They'd actually be allowed to do stuff instead of being plonked on the floor in front of the TV. This boys have probably had more screen time than most ten year olds. Do they even know what their mum's face looks like? Or do they think the back of an iPhone is their parent? So sad.

And as for getting muslin cloths for babies that age gifted, WTF? That company who has gifted them have seriously made themselves look like idiots...
I have a baby slightly younger than these two and I remember when they were newborns and they sat in their bouncers in front of the tv all the time and I just thought... that’s not right. Not right at all. Especially for someone who has the time to to be interacting with the babies.

I nearly died of shock then when I saw the pic. Thought she had actually eaten a sarnie! 😯 but no of course she didnt 😂

Also why would you sit in the sun with your two little babies with no hats on when behind you is a massive amount of shade

I nearly fell over with shock when I saw the sandwiches on her “spontaneous” picnic but oh no she had ham boiled eggs and sushi 🍣!!! 🙄🙄
I nearly fell over with shock when I saw the ready made sandwiches on her “spontaneous” picnic but oh no she had ham boiled eggs and sushi 🍣🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Jeez Louise! Fopps in the park is a sight to be seen! Does she not own a pair of ridiculous gucci trainers? Surely a wander in the park would be a suitable time to wear them??

Oh and on another matter...area 51 called...they want their UFO back that's plonked itself on top of ya 'ead 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.