Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drop the fat with Fopps friend Twinset twit , for a price
I thought Fiona was still working with Twinset twit, I know her original 12 week challenge ended but I'm sure she carried on with him and was posting the workouts but she hasn't for a while.

Reactions: 12
Hey Fopps.... I know no one has probably told you before and with you being a first time Mum you wouldn’t know it yourself, but you really shouldn’t let your 2 year olds throw stuff at people. It could cause an injury that would mean less me time when you have to take one of them to A & E. Have a nice evening 😘

Reactions: 28
She makes me howl. Don't recognise herself dresses up. She looked like a dogs dinner for her birthday a few weeks ago. She hadn't exactly been at home for nearly a year like most of us who's followed the rules absolute idiot

Reactions: 22
She makes me howl. Don't recognise herself dresses up. She looked like a dogs dinner for her birthday a few weeks ago. She hadn't exactly been at home for nearly a year like most of us who's followed the rules absolute idiot
she gets more dressed up for a day at the park with the boys than I am when I go out out 😂😂 and I know make up is a personal choice but again she wears more of that for a day in the house than I would on a night out.

• Heart
She doesn’t recognise herself because that literally isn’t her face anymore 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
That 'curry' 🤢 I've never seen anyone make a curry like that. It's an SW thing isn't it? It's offensive to curries!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sometimes I think she can’t have changed herself that much in her photos but just seen Maria from Towies facetune post and it’s Fopps to a t. She must do the same to stretch herself out and make herself thinner. I can now see how she calls Instagram a job because it would take half a day just doing that. Who could be arsed

Reactions: 19
I saw a post about insta knobs always using a wide angled lens or filter to take their photos, so they look thinner, and a give away is big clown feet in the pics. We have seen Flopps with massive feet so many times. The article also pointed out phones like the new iPhone have a wide angled lens built it which is obviously why she wants a new phone

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I swear all her recipes contain Passata, onions and mushrooms.....she is so so so (said in Flopps voice) boring! As for her laugh! Jesus Christ, cuts you in half doesn’t it!? 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The clip of them playing/throwing toys in the bedroom is in direct response to us saying that we never see the boys just playing and also because we said they don't have any toys in their prison/bedroom. Her hysterically braying like a seaside donkey is to illustrate that they're all having a great time and everything is FINE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The clip of them playing/throwing toys in the bedroom is in direct response to us saying that we never see the boys just playing and also because we said they don't have any toys in their prison/bedroom. Her hysterically braying like a seaside donkey is to illustrate that they're all having a great time and everything is FINE 🤣
It’s weird. Why would you encourage a child to throw? She literally has no clue what fun is. When they throw again and she tells them off they’ll be confused. It’s such a bizarre clip. Her behaviour is very odd.

From that bedroom clip you can see just how small that room is for 2 boys as she is filming while being sat in the chair. Why does she always insist on winding those boys up before bedtime, maybe it’s just me but when I take my little boy up it’s always quiet time in his room. What is she gonna do when they go into proper single beds as there will literally be space for them to share a bedside table & that’s it. I don’t no why she just didn’t put them straight into single beds at their age with a bed guard each, just had another look think there cots changed into beds. I also don’t get why her mum had 2 cots at her house for those boys my little one just slept in a travel cot when ever he stayed out & then Into a normal bed with a guard at about 18months old

From that bedroom clip you can see just how small that room is for 2 boys as she is filming while being sat in the chair. Why does she always insist on winding those boys up before bedtime, maybe it’s just me but when I take my little boy up it’s always quiet time in his room. What is she gonna do when they go into proper single beds as there will literally be space for them to share a bedside table & that’s it. I don’t no why she just didn’t put them straight into single beds at their age with a bed guard each, just had another look think there cots changed into beds. I also don’t get why her mum had 2 cots at her house for those boys my little one just slept in a travel cot when ever he stayed out & then Into a normal bed with a guard at about 18months old
Because it proves how much her mum has had them overnight to need a an actual cot

The fact she has to ask what subjects do people want to see shows she has nothing interesting about herself to be a influencer 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.