Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on her crap. Why is she so OBSESSED with her non-identical twins looking alike? Am I the only one who thinks they look nothing like each other, even *shock horror* with the hats? It's like she is jealous of the other insta-twin mums with their identical twins, and she has to ask for reassurance they're still cute and are practically idential! Look! With the hats they are! See?!?! 🙃 And maybe just me...but I don't really find strangers kids so so so cute 🤫 As I have no connection to them, maybe if we're out and about and a little toddler I don't know comes to say hi, sure - that is cute 😊 But pics online of some random kids who mostly look sad? I find it strange all the comments saying how absolutely adorable they are and how they look sooooo alike. These commenters seem to know she needs a constant ego massage 🤣 but the feedback she gets (well, the only feedback she listens to) are totally deluded and contribute to the making of this monster!

What an absolute joke! Who is that “influencer”? She’s as well know as Fopps...e.g. only known by people who are slimming world devotees. What an idiot. Also why did she need to be in dubai? It’s nuts.

Also why don’t they take their own kindness advice. They could be kind by being respectful of peoples lives. They could be kind by acknowledging others are having to work not just piss about and by doing so are putting themselves at risk. They could be kind by not making unnecessary trips. They just think kindness is agreeing with someone wholeheartedly without realising it’s not. X
I'd never heard of her but she's a fitness influencer called Sheridan Mordew. Can imagine she's catching a lot of stick after that interview 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just caught up on her crap. Why is she so OBSESSED with her non-identical twins looking alike? Am I the only one who thinks they look nothing like each other, even *shock horror* with the hats? It's like she is jealous of the other insta-twin mums with their identical twins, and she has to ask for reassurance they're still cute and are practically idential! Look! With the hats they are! See?!?! 🙃 And maybe just me...but I don't really find strangers kids so so so cute 🤫 As I have no connection to them, maybe if we're out and about and a little toddler I don't know comes to say hi, sure - that is cute 😊 But pics online of some random kids who mostly look sad? I find it strange all the comments saying how absolutely adorable they are and how they look sooooo alike. These commenters seem to know she needs a constant ego massage 🤣 but the feedback she gets (well, the only feedback she listens to) are totally deluded and contribute to the making of this monster!

I'd never heard of her but she's a fitness influencer called Sheridan Mordew. Can imagine she's catching a lot of stick after that interview 🤣
She's only got 11.5k followers 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t believe how bad her form was when she showed this triceps workout last week. No wonder she suffers with neck / shoulder problems!! New reel = dreadful music, poor sound quality and the boys must have edited it as it’s just amateurish.
Thanx for that tip I will now be double checking I do this when I do triceps. I’m still learning & have set up a home gym & really trying to focus on my form. I think she does do her exercise with the weights that heavy as any gym pic/exercise clip she shows they always have that many plates attached. I doubt she changes weights depending on what move she does either, I have to swap as some of muscles just aren’t as good as others

Reactions: 8
Her technique is appealing.

Triceps elbows and arms completely wrong
Lunges is so bad no wonder he knees are sore as she’s extending over her ankle
Biceps she’s lifting to heaving and throwing weights around from her shoulders and hips.

It’s really concerning her tit PT hasn’t corrected her technique
my knees have ached looking at that lunge!!!

Reactions: 7
Mad Mazza”they look alike”, for fucks sake, she needs an eye test and she might as well take Otherson to get his squint checked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mad Mazza”they look alike”, for fucks sake, she needs an eye test and she might as well take Otherson to get his squint checked out.
but he doesn't have a squint according to Nikki! Mind you this is the same Nikki that says she doesn't filter her photos or that she hasn't had her lips done 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Grayson kicking that tower over in that manner just goes go show that she has absolutely no boundaries with those boys. Making a rod for her own back for sure

Reactions: 20
Grayson kicking that tower over in that manner just goes go show that she has absolutely no boundaries with those boys. Making a rod for her own back for sure
I thought the challenge was to leave some treats/sweets and see if they didn’t eat them before the parent came back? Can’t even get the challenge right, god forbid the boys get some sugar in them!

Reactions: 17
I thought the challenge was to leave some treats/sweets and see if they didn’t eat them before the parent came back? Can’t even get the challenge right, god forbid the boys get some sugar in them!
Yeah I did that challenge with my daughter around a year ago... she is very late to the party!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep he’s gonna be right little tit. Poor Lawson looked quite shocked then Grayson tried blaming him!

Reactions: 14
Wonder if Nikki told them to kick it over like she directs them to do things in all the #ryantwins reels she does. I see the video cut a couple of times, so who.knows what she cut out?!!!!

Reactions: 13
Why would you do one of those challenges on them & then have to edit the video. They prob just both sat there obeying her & then when she came back in & it was still standing she told them to knock it down hence why it was edited

• Sad
There's also a cut in the video so I think they didn't actually knock it down until she told them to because they're so bloody terrified of her.

Reactions: 21
I thought it looked choppy too. She definitely edited something out and that's not how you're supposed to do those! I do hate challenges where they get children to do stuff. There was one where people were putting cold things on babies and I felt so sorry for the little ones because most looked like they were about to burst into tears. It's not right!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm sure she's shown them awful tracksuits before, around the same time Swfeebs had moped dressed in one too. And lay off it Mazza, we all know you would have been with Fopps when she bought them 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sure she's shown them awful tracksuits before, around the same time Swfeebs had moped dressed in it. And lay off it Mazza we all know you would have been with Fopps when she bought them 😋
I was for a split second thinking you'd got auto text on saying moped then the penny dropped 😂 😂 😂

So obvious with the challenge it's been edited as literally as soon as Grayson kicks it over you hear her go 'oh noooo' (or whatever she shrieked I haven't got a dog to tell me the sounds she made ;) !! She was 'supposed' to have gone to the toilet... she was probably other side of the room going 'kick it.. kick it'..... also Grayson very quick to blame his brother..... Said before when he was favourite son he'll be dropping Otherson in it !!

• Haha
I was for a split second thinking you'd got auto text on saying moped then the penny dropped 😂 😂 😂
Haha i don't comment on that thread much I tend to lurk but the nicknames have me howling and I know a few of you from here are regulars on there too, so I couldn't resist lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.