Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time ladies....... Thanks to @Juniper with over 40 votes... for another great title !! Have put the * in case the word is deemed as not suitable like twit !!

As you were ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
67 threads = 67k(ish) comments about Fopps and she's still there been a twit and NOTHING has changed. not take a single bit of advice off here about how to better herself, her career or her parenting. How can anyone be so thick skinned and not at some point think "oh maybe they have a point"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thikki’s threads move so fast!! I came to say about how small the boy’s bedroom is but tattlers are already all over it. Got to feel sorry for those children ☹☹

Also, I see she’s on the beg for an IPhone. Can someone just tell her to go with whatever one fits her budget. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thikki’s threads move so fast!! I came to say about how small the boy’s bedroom is but tattlers are already all over it. Got to feel sorry for those children ☹☹

Also, I see she’s on the beg for an IPhone. Can someone just tell her to go with whatever one fits her budget. 🙄🙄
Your profile pic...... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 LOVE IT !!

And yeah - on the beg for a new phone !! She's so transparent and tragic...... !!

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t see why they need a guest room. I don’t think she has ever mentioned having people stay over in all the time I’ve followed her. Why not give them a bigger bedroom or even make it a big upstairs playroom that they can go into in the morning while she gets ready? It’s weird they don’t have any toys at all upstairs. She’s so restrictive.

Reactions: 25
Already?! Jeez she gives us plenty to gossip about. Guess what ladies....?? I've just had a Fage yoghurt. Quite nice. Very filling too. Might order grenade bars next week 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Already?! Jeez she gives us plenty to gossip about. Guess what ladies....?? I've just had a Fage yoghurt. Quite nice. Very filling too. Might order grenade bars next week 🤣🤣
Get out..... ;) I hope you feel better for your 'great protien hit' !! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
7789F811-23A2-4F81-8F40-83B1951BAE2F.png

Great memory. Unsure if it’s just my phone or if it’s actually blank?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.