Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I realised it was two nikkis in that advert, for a split second I thought the one on the left was mad mazza 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She told a blatant lie during her Q&A that she used to do lives. I used to follow her before Instagram stories and lives were even a thing and she’s never done one.

Can you imagine her trying to keep her cool if people started questioning her and she couldn’t immediately block and delete or figure out who were true followers or not. She could try and ignore ‘negative questions’ AKA opinions, but everyone would still be able to see them. I doubt she’ll ever do one, too much of a control freak.

Reactions: 25
I couldn’t believe how bad her form was when she showed this triceps workout last week. No wonder she suffers with neck / shoulder problems!! New reel = dreadful music, poor sound quality and the boys must have edited it as it’s just amateurish.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
The sofa is 2 different colours 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And her form is wrong I’m no expert but your meant to have soft knees not locked knees!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh god could you imagine the salty reactions to comments on a live. Her eyes will be bugging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the actual duck is that ad?
Finally at least we see why the boys had to do 3 days out of the house for her to film it..........
A full face of make up for a few stretches.
The music keeps jumping in between stories, she's again advertising a CBD product with no reference to what it contains.
Oh fopps, you're just so tit at this.
Please stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Flopps latest likes on fb! She planning a teepees sleepover for the gram lol
Ridiculous! Those boys are too young to appreciate a teepee sleepover. My son would be interested for all of 5 mins with a teepee and then he’d be on to the next thing 🙄 and they won’t remember it when they’re older!

Reactions: 14
Haven't took a minute to even go through the thread yet but the title got me like 🤣

Reactions: 12
Yeah her form is really bad, she needs to decrease her weight to improve her form. Having good form is more beneficial than literally throwing a heavy weight around & then increase the amount of reps on a lighter weight before increasing the weight. I’m also no expert but I no that is super important. Once again no ounce of sweat on her, her face isnt even slightly red from doing her so called exercise. When I finish I look like I’ve just stepped out the shower & my face is the colour of a tomato 🙈
Edited to add what the hell are those lunges about!

• Heart
Her form is terrible on those exercise videos.

A tepee sleepover? If they’re getting out of beds there’s no way they’re going to stay in one of those sleepover setups!

Saw on TV this morning an InFluENceR who jetted to Dubai during lockdown, stating that Influencers are essential workers and she is providing motivation to everyone, she even rolled out their old favourite line "In a world where you can be anything, be kind" 😂 I suspect Floppy sees herself as this lady did, positive motivation during a horrific time. When actually, they just appear incredibly selfish! She said it was just jealousy of course!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Here comes the screeching again for 'tidy up time'. Those poor boys. Never heard anything quite so high pitched and fraught over a few bricks.

Reactions: 17
I couldn’t believe how bad her form was when she showed this triceps workout last week. No wonder she suffers with neck / shoulder problems!! New reel = dreadful music, poor sound quality and the boys must have edited it as it’s just amateurish.
I spy the cooker!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Saw on TV this morning an InFluENceR who jetted to Dubai during lockdown, stating that Influencers are essential workers and she is providing motivation to everyone, she even rolled out their old favourite line "In a world where you can be anything, be kind" 😂 I suspect Floppy sees herself as this lady did, positive motivation during a horrific time. When actually, they just appear incredibly selfish! She said it was just jealousy of course!
What an absolute joke! Who is that “influencer”? She’s as well know as Fopps...e.g. only known by people who are slimming world devotees. What an idiot. Also why did she need to be in dubai? It’s nuts.

Also why don’t they take their own kindness advice. They could be kind by being respectful of peoples lives. They could be kind by acknowledging others are having to work not just piss about and by doing so are putting themselves at risk. They could be kind by not making unnecessary trips. They just think kindness is agreeing with someone wholeheartedly without realising it’s not. X

• Heart
Sorry to say yet again, but Grayson does have quite a pronounced squint. Both of my now, adult daughters had them, both treated successfully by school age (one with surgery) it really is best to get it checked, opticians are open & GP’s will refer .
Still, fopps knows best 👀

Reactions: 16
Those tracksuits are vile! They may be better if just wearing the jumper with plain bottoms but together and then the two wearing the same is awful. Each to their own but no!!!!

Yeah her form is really bad, she needs to decrease her weight to improve her form. Having good form is more beneficial than literally throwing a heavy weight around & then increase the amount of reps on a lighter weight before increasing the weight. I’m also no expert but I no that is super important. Once again no ounce of sweat on her, her face isnt even slightly red from doing her so called exercise. When I finish I look like I’ve just stepped out the shower & my face is the colour of a tomato 🙈
Edited to add what the hell are those lunges about!
Exactly. Elbows should be as close to your ears otherwise your just not benefiting from move. Anyone can swing weights around but when your forms right boy you’ll know about it alright!!

Reactions: 13
Form is crucial and hers was mostly terrible. Your right for a tricep next elbows should stay in near the ears for the tricep to engage and work. And I have no words for that first lunge attempt,second 1 wasnt much better. And swinging the dumbbell on a curl proves weigh it too heavy. As a PT I'm embarrassed that her pt macktwat supposedly checked her form in first lock down and said yes 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.