Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories need to come with a warning if she is going to shriek like that, never heard a noise like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her technique is appealing.

Triceps elbows and arms completely wrong
Lunges is so bad no wonder he knees are sore as she’s extending over her ankle
Biceps she’s lifting to heaving and throwing weights around from her shoulders and hips.

It’s really concerning her tit PT hasn’t corrected her technique
Supposed to be lose wrists flops to avoid injury not mr bleeping tickle arms 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They make me cringe so bad 🙈🙈 I bet Nicola told her mum to ask where they are from 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈
Jesus 🙈 Mad Mazza, erm how about you just look at the multiple Tags your Beggy witch of a Bullshitter Daughter has managed to squeeze into one Photo of her ‘much longed for’ Boys. That should give you the answer loud and clear 🤣 Ever the Cashcows those Kids are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Totally set it. Why is it edited to bits? Mind you the way he booted that tower he was clearly envisioning her as the tower. Also do kids that young lie? I didn’t think they did x

Reactions: 17
Grayson kicking that tower over in that manner just goes go show that she has absolutely no boundaries with those boys. Making a rod for her own back for sure
I'm actually glad she doesn't listen to constuctive critisism, as now she will only have herself to blame when they wreck the place 😂 She's truly set herself up with the throwing things, riding bikes inside, daily trips to soft play that should be special treats and the conveyor belt of new toys. But she wasn't to know, she's a first time brand new mum 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
There is absolutely no need to post rubbing cream into her legs, with her pointy toes thinking shes some elegant model. Do one back into your jelly pot, you self indulgent loser!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The tower reel is very staged but how frightened does Lawson look, literally terror in his sad little eyes 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her pasty white legs....nothing like the colour of her face.... She gives her knee a little"I love me" wobble as well.

I can't watch any videos with the boy's (😉) in. I've no interest in anyone's kids at the best of times but they aren't captivating in the slightest and it's all staged. She's so desperate for engagement it reeks from her.

Reactions: 22
The way she speaks about her food 😷 a great protein hit duck off fopps we all just want dinner 🙄 and not dry as duck Turkey mince either

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why anyone would want to sit and listen to this bint blathering on. If I am listening to her then i want to ask questions.

Reactions: 13
So with only 13 comments on her kebab 'great protien hit' post I think it's safe to say Nicola that it's not 'a bit of me' type food ....head 😂 😂

Has she used the same sauce she did last night for the curry ? ;)

Why does she make her food look so mushy? The chicken curry and her roast dinner looks like the puree'd stuff from Wiltshire Farm Foods 🤢

Kinda off topic, but since someone mentioned about wide angle lenses I keep seeing Instaclown feet...is this the only thing that makes it happen or would photoshopping cause it?
I get Charlie Chalk vibes from this 🤡

Stupid 'influencers' what the duck kind of job is this anyway??

Reactions: 14
duck sakes, lift ya pointy leg any higher while you’re applying your FAntAstiC gel and we will see your syn free vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.